BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dirty Leeeds are coming to town.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking like I'll be there tonight.  Always a good atmosphere when Leeds come.  Will be interesting to see Leeds' progress under Monk compared to Rovers' regression under Coyley.  Think we'll scrape a scabby draw with Coyley's verbosity in overdrive about Joao's 'wonderful talent'.

2-3 to Leeds, with the new lad getting one and the back line all over the shop again. Just the result Clownpants likes as we 'unluckily' eek our way to league 1. It's ok you know because we can score goals and are capable of doing that against anyone !

Complete window dressing fraud. 

Despite the slip up at the weekend Leeds have been on fire since the beginning of December, my mates a season ticket holder and says they're playing really well with results and performances to back it up.

So I'm going for 1-2 Leeds

I remember as a kid being at the Thwaites yard up towards Eanam where the horses lived that pulled the beer barrels, must have been something to do with school very early 80's. 2 coachloads of Leeds fans rolled up and got off outside the pub next to the Sally Army as it is today on Vicar Street/Salford near Morrison in town?

The noise they made whilst the pub opened and the excitement that flowed through a young lads body was everything that going to football was all about, still getting goose bump 35yrs on.

Just now, Gav said:

Despite the slip up at the weekend Leeds have been on fire since the beginning of December, my mates a season ticket holder and says they're playing really well with results and performances to back it up.

So I'm going for 1-2 Leeds

I remember as a kid being at the Thwaites yard up towards Eanam where the horses lived that pulled the beer barrels, must have been something to do with school very early 80's. 2 coachloads of Leeds fans rolled up and got off outside the pub next to the Sally Army as it is today on Vicar Street/Salford near Morrison in town?

The noise they made whilst the pub opened and the excitement that flowed through a young lads body was everything that going to football was all about, still getting goose bump 35yrs on.

That would have been the Veteran Gav, They did bring a lot in them days and often a lot would hang about Blackburn for a night out afterwards. Got stuck with some extremely intoxicated leeds fans in Uncle Toms Cabin just round the corner from the Vet. All they seemed to utter was the chant Leeds,Leeds, Leeds.

1. Concede an early goal

2. Equalise just before half time

3. Become tried due to lack of fitness

4. Concede late goal due to individual error that we need to stamp out

5. Make bizarre substitution

6. Reassure fans that we know that we'll move up the table, it's only a matter of time

7. Repeat at will

Chadster I'll save you the bother of uploading the team come 18:45, team is as follows;

Loanee

Loanee     Loanee   Freebie    Loanee

Freebie     Freebie    Loanee   Freebie

Loanee     Freebie

40 minutes ago, dinglebasher said:

1. Concede an early goal

2. Equalise just before half time

2a. Eat Doughnuts

3. Become tried due to lack of fitness

4. Concede late goal due to individual error that we need to stamp out

5. Make bizarre substitution

6. Reassure fans that we know that we'll move up the table, it's only a matter of time

7. Repeat at will

18 minutes ago, AAK said:

Chadster I'll save you the bother of uploading the team come 18:45, team is as follows;

Loanee

Loanee     Loanee   Freebie    Loanee

Freebie     Freebie    Loanee   Freebie

Loanee     Freebie

You missed out Lowey, that lads name is penned in on every "Blank" team sheet.

Archived