BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers' mouth piece - the LT

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

So following on from the 'take this out' give away that the LT is in Rovers' pocket...They have now cropped the picture of Senior and Pasha so only Senior remains!!! Strangely, my post on the LT comments section about finally seeing the elusive Pasha has also disappeared... 

What a joke.

Mind that the venky gestapo dont come knocking on your door

So following on from the 'take this out' give away that the LT is in Rovers' pocket...They have now cropped the picture of Senior and Pasha so only Senior remains!!! Strangely, my post on the LT comments section about finally seeing the elusive Pasha has also disappeared... 

What a joke.

I got a picture and text article saved earlier on my other laptop as I've been keeping a timeline will hoy it up when I'm in the office tomorrow 

• Like 1

What this photograph? . Just looked on the LET article and it is not a cropped photo its a brand new one of the Senior salesman looking very pleased with himself.

If you can find the original tweet from the LT  on your twitter feeds there is a nice bigger version of the photo below, imagine that getting spread around the www somebody might recognise Pasha and have a little more information on his activities in 2010. Be quick though Rich Sharpe will be getting his instruction and tomorrows story proof from Senior soon it might dissapear>

Image source/credit  Lancashire Telegraph Twitter feed https://twitter.com/lancstelegraph/status/827148295415947264

download.jpg

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

What this photograph? . Just looked on the LET article and it is not a cropped photo its a brand new one of the Senior salesman looking very pleased with himself.

If you can find the original tweet from the LT  on your twitter feeds there is a nice bigger version of the photo below, imagine that getting spread around the www somebody might recognise Pasha and have a little more information on his activities in 2010. Be quick though Rich Sharpe will be getting his instruction and tomorrows story proof from Senior soon it might dissapear>

Image source/credit  Lancashire Telegraph Twitter feed https://twitter.com/lancstelegraph/status/827148295415947264

download.jpg

Link now goes to a pic of Senior in some kind of boardroom lol!

• Like 1

Remember folks; when you look and read all of that, as fans we are all in this together no matter what! This message board the last week has been allot better (Not sure why) let's just get on with our own goals and plans and help each other wherever we can. We are going to need it, if your attending do your bit if your not like me then do your bit.

We need to all be in it to win it back. We need everyone of you to act. This is our club and we cannot let it be so easily taken.

Edited by Dunnfc
  • Like 3

What a disgrace. I jokingly predicted that they would alter the photo when they realised they had revealed Pasha, but I didn't think they would do it so quickly.

Pasha must have a direct line to Telegraph HQ and have the power to get them to change their stories to his liking. I presume this is the reason he has avoided identification by the local media for so long.

We already know Rovers can edit articles to their satisfaction before they go to print, now it seems they can even alter photos to prevent Pasha's identity going public.

If the Telegraph had anything about them they would inflate that photo, cut Senior out of it and stick Pasha's face on the front page of the paper.

They are complicit in the stitch up.

Edited by JHRover
  • Like 1

Link now goes to a pic of Senior in some kind of boardroom lol!

Got to give the senior salesman credit he works long hours, finding players,running the consultancy business with the agent Mrs, editing the Lancashire Telegraph sports news, wonder if he is sleeping at brockhall like our previous director of football operations?

Just hope somebody saved the photo in time

Just now, JHRover said:

What a disgrace. I jokingly predicted that they would alter the photo when they realised they had revealed Pasha, but I didn't think they would do it so quickly.

Pasha must have a direct line to Telegraph HQ and have the power to get them to change their stories to his liking. I presume this is the reason he has avoided identification by the local media for so long.

We already know Rovers can edit articles to their satisfaction before they go to print, now it seems they can even alter photos to prevent Pasha's identity going public.

If the Telegraph had anything about them they would inflate that photo, cut Senior out of it and stick Pasha's face on the front page of the paper.

They are complicit in the stitch up.

What have they done in six years though? Forget now being owned by Newsquest... six years covers allot to a local community.They might not realise it at the LET but the lifeblood of this club's existence certainly does; I'm in the midst of researching many sponsors for my report, some i have work connections with as to why they no longer sponsor and why etc. Do you want the answers i've been told thus far? we are 70% down on commercial income with an ex boycotter in charge of corporate now.

It's our fight and if your up for it do your bit is my message. We need rid of this Venkys/SEM/Kentaro rubbish and the only way is to starve it of any income in every way and pile on any visible pressure to who's watching.

We are already a shell now, lets get more organised, attendees you can still do a little bit to help if your up for it too? PM for details.

Edited by Dunnfc
  • Like 1

Speaking of the telegraph, read this claptrap from a mug, I mean fan, in the senior article

"the majority of rovers fans wanted the club to balance the books and stop paying over the odds for players, The owners are doing that now and being slagged off for it, last night I was there and witnessed a good display against the divisions form team but the second goal was down to bad defending again. Emnes and jao will make a difference so will Ambrose if he gets a work permit, the French lad baa was on ridiculous wages and rightfully sent back, we need to stay in this division and the team needs your support not just for ONE GAME AGAINST MAN UTD!'

THE SICK PART IT GOT 22 THUMBS UP FROM DELUDED YOKELS, THE REASON WHY I CANT BE ARSED WITH ALOT OF ROVERS FANS ANYMORE, IT MAKES MY FICKIN BLOOD BOIL THESE KIND OF COMMENTS, HAVE YOUR FICKIN VENKYS, YOU DELUDED TOPHATS, HIS NAME IS CARL ELWELL BY THE WAY (Ps excuse the cap locks, I couldn't get them off)

Edited by roverandout
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, roverandout said:

Speaking of the telegraph, read this claptrap from a mug, I mean fan, in the senior article

"the majority of rovers fans wanted the club to balance the books and stop paying over the odds for players, The owners are doing that now and being slagged off for it, last night I was there and witnessed a good display against the divisions form team but the second goal was down to bad defending again. Emnes and jao will make a difference so will Ambrose if he gets a work permit, the French lad baa was on ridiculous wages and rightfully sent back, we need to stay in this division and the team needs your support not just for ONE GAME AGAINST MAN UTD!'

THE SICK PART IT GOT 22 THUMBS UP FROM DELUDED YOKELS, THE REASON WHY I CANT BE ARSED WITH ALOT OF ROVERS FANS ANYMORE, IT MAKES MY FICKIN BLOOD BOIL THESE KIND OF COMMENTS, HAVE YOUR FICKIN VENKYS, YOU DELUDED TOPHATS, HIS NAME IS CARL ELWELL BY THE WAY (Ps excuse the cap locks, I couldn't get them off)

I bet i could guess the 22. Again though... Don't click that nonsense.

Edited by Neal
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, roverandout said:

I read that and cringed. 

• Like 1

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/15068680._I_got_pulled_into_things_that_I_probably_wasn_t_qualified_to_be_talking_about____former_boss_Steve_Kean_on_his_time_as_Blackburn_Rovers_boss/

"I got pulled into things that I probably wasn't qualified to be talking about." - yes, that's right, like anything to do with football management.

I was only saying last night, do you know what we need right now? With us being second bottom in the league, with no sign of Coyle getting the sack, with a bloke with a stocking on his head talking out of his arse in the media - do you know what the LT should do? Run a feature on Steve Kean. That'll be just the job that.

Apologies for the link by the way. I really wouldn't bother.

• Like 4