BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers' mouth piece - the LT

I'm staggered that the LT have felt the need to steal some quotes from another media source and run a story on that scum bag. This has me absolutely fuming, why, why, why run this story ?!?!?!

Blackburn Rovers fans: being continuously kicked in the nads since 2010!

Has anyone elses heart started to race, veins popping out of your head, or just me?

I ******* knew I shouldn't have clicked on this link, why is that ******* rat being given column inches in the local paper? 

Is it April fool days? 

I'm off the ******* scale now, boiling, the rat **** :angry:

What an absolute disgrace, who's the pr1ck who interviewed him?

I need a drink, wheres the blood pressure monitor?

Edited by Gav
  • Like 4

Knowing the feeling locally towards this guy who takes a huge chunk of responsibility for the mess at Rovers just WHY would you publish that if you weren't on the wind up ?

Dingle infested rag full of outsiders. It's been dropping through this letterbox 20 odd years, not anymore.Boycott it now.

• Like 1

It clearly isn't a Telegraph interview. They way its written suggests that whoever was doing the interview was probably some 3rd party 3rd rate news channel and they've probably then let the Telegraph copy it word for word to fill up column space rather than do some proper reporting such as an investigation into who Suhail Pasha is and what he's up to.

instead they let the club edit their stories, change photos to keep the club happy and now fill up space with a publicity stunt for the cretin Kean.

I bet they're having a right laugh at the furore it causes with Kean's controversial comments as people click onto their website and post comments.

Meanwhile on the other side 'what a time' to be a Burnley fan write their Burnley supporting staff.

• Like 1

We know for a fact that the club is exerting significant influence at the Telegraph. As the Telegraph are wholly reliant on the club to spoonfeed them interviews and information they have probably been threatened with a ban from press conferences if they don't print favourable interviews or change things to suit the club.

Just now, JHRover said:

We know for a fact that the club is exerting significant influence at the Telegraph. As the Telegraph are wholly reliant on the club to spoonfeed them interviews and information they have probably been threatened with a ban from press conferences if they don't print favourable interviews or change things to suit the club.

So what? It would be great publicity for the LT if they did. 

'We are here to serve the local community like we have done for 100 years. We our journalists, not spokespeople and we will pour our resources into investigating the club, on behalf, of you, our loyal readers'

Sounds a better back page than

'Coyle: We've (nearly) turned the Corner'

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

So what? It would be great publicity for the LT if they did. 

'We are here to serve the local community like we have done for 100 years. We our journalists, not spokespeople and we will pour our resources into investigating the club, on behalf, of you, our loyal readers'

Sounds a better back page than

'Coyle: We've (nearly) turned the Corner'

Didn't do the Blackpool reporter/paper any harm when they were banned from Oyston FC

Edited by perthblue02

34 minutes ago, Gav said:

Has anyone elses heart started to race, veins popping out of your head, or just me?

I ******* knew I shouldn't have clicked on this link, why is that ******* rat being given column inches in the local paper? 

Is it April fool days? 

Just post a few potentially libellous comments and it will soon be taken down. I have posted one and will be surprised once the powers that be read it, if it is still up by 5.oopm today.

1 hour ago, Gav said:

Is it April fool days? 

Ive tried for the last few years to erase that smug face from my head and  now Im back to square 1.......ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comparison this week:

Burnley,Padiham,Nelson and Colne edition of LT.....not a single item on the Rovers, only Bumley

Blackburn, Darwen,Hyndburn and Ribble Valley edition.... 3 pages Rovers, 1 page Bumley,1 page Stanley

One of pages was slimey Senior staring out and  one page of mainly propaganda on Marshall money.

Time to picket LT on Railway Road and hand in a petition to the Editor.

Edited by mhead
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NinjaTattoo said:

Can you imagine IF they sacked Coyle or Coyle left and Chicken Pluckers  brought him back??? 

i honestly think they would...:0

Be careful a newbie on here coming up with a post like that..:o

But in honesty it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest neither would it surprise me if Kean still had shares or something in the club seeing as he's been hiding out in Brunei where amazingly Cresendo are based. Break the club down into a fragment of itself then bring him back to relaunch himself in the face of hardly any opposition . Would not put it past those who really run this club, by rights it should kill what's left stone dead overnight but there'll still be a couple of thousand sat there saying give him another chance.......

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mhead said:

Comparison this week:

Burnley,Padiham,Nelson and Colne edition of LT.....not a single item on the Rovers, only Bumley

Blackburn, Darwen,Hyndburn and Ribble Valley edition.... 3 pages Rovers, 1 page Bumley,1 page Stanley

One of pages was slimey Senior staring out and  one page of mainly propaganda on Marshall money.

Time to picket LT on Railway Road and hand in a petition to the Editor.

New Telegraph House is for sale. Isn't the editorial done in Newport now?

Edited by MCMC1875

1 hour ago, mustard said:

Haha what did you post? (Feel free to PM)

The article had been uploaded and removed before I had the chance to anger myself by clicking it.

I said that his quotes to a degree were quite apt as he wasn't qualified at certain things as the article suggested. He wasn't qualified as a manager, but as his agent was running the club, he was appointed. He wasn't qualified as a wages clerk, but we was handing out £500 per week in a brown envelope to Matt Hocking. He wasn't qualified as a public speaker, so resorted to lies when interviewed. And also said, he nearly qualified for a spell at her majesty's pleasure, as he purged himself in court, after being caught over the drink drive limit, using his mobile phone and speeding, all at the same time.

• Like 1