BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] QPR game

Mercer

We have a 'must win' league game in a little over 24 hours and no match thread - incredible - so here we go !

As in recent posts, I believe if we can get Hoban back before too long and keep the likes of Mulgrew, Gallagher, Graham and Bennett fit, we will just about be okay despite our manager.

QPR  make their second trip inside four days to their perceived 'frozen north' and it will be all too much for the southern fancy dans so I'm backing Coyley's lads to pocket the three points at 7/5 by a 3-1 scoreline at 20/1. 

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its got another home defeat written all over it, clueless coyle and co to again come out with lame riddled excuses about doing well, being on the front foot and then shooting ourselves at the death.

I wish he would take the suicide oil and resign

We will not win this game and a draw is no good to us anymore. The three games at home that Coyle was bigging up have so far produced 1 point from the 2 games. I can only see a defeat and 1-2 or 2-3 are the most likely scores. I will be as disappointed as much with a draw as a defeat and as always, hope like hell we will win, but I just can't see it I'm afraid.

A must win game for me.  This has to be one of the seven wins we are going to need to survive.  The two games at Loftus Road have shown that we are capable of getting a result but actually getting a win is another matter.  This and Rotherham next week have to result in six points or it will be extremely difficult to survive. 

I expect the usual.

Shaky start - concede after 15 minutes. 

Start to look like a football team - equalise just before or immediately after half time.

Go into melt down, Coyle lets the team go further and further back towards their own goal - Concede somewhere between 80 mins and FT.

2-1 QPR.

1 hour ago, Mercerman said:

We have a 'must win' league game in a little over 24 hours and no match thread - incredible - so here we go !

As in recent posts, I believe if we can get Hoban back before too long and keep the likes of Mulgrew, Gallagher, Graham and Bennett fit, we will just about be okay despite our manager.

QPR  make their second trip inside four days to their perceived 'frozen north' and it will be all too much for the southern fancy dans so I'm backing Coyley's lads to pocket the three points at 7/5 by a 3-1 scoreline at 20/1. 

The reason there was no thread is because the actual matches have become secondary to everything else at our club, an almost irrelevant interruption. Oh for the days of actually talking about football.

Just now, preston blue said:

Thanks Chor,  much appreciated.  Deffo going.  Darlington is my home town (moved away to Euxton when I was 3) and I always used to go to Feethams when visiting my lovely grandparents.

I'll be in the bar from about 1:30pm see you there.

7 minutes ago, preston blue said:

I will be a bit later as I need to do shopping for my elderly Mum.  I will be standing by the tea kiosk on the corner where you enter the ground.

It says it all when we are talked about Chorley on the match thread :unsure:

35 minutes ago, preston blue said:

Thanks Chor,  much appreciated.  Deffo going.  Darlington is my home town (moved away to Euxton when I was 3) and I always used to go to Feethams when visiting my lovely grandparents.

WELL THAT EXPLAINS IT :P

I'm up later, may see you for a swift one if you're around.

Ps - Rovers 1 QPR 1 and Coyle saying "We could have won that ZZZZzzzzz" 

2 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

If your going, be loud inside and make it known to pasha we are on to him!

If your not going... Well done.

You do know that most attendees will have no idea who he even is?

"Who's SEM and Kentaro?"

An open game probably from two gaffers who've no idea what defense is. Rovers to pinch it giving Coyle and Senior brief opportunity to back slap themselves on the signings of more forwards before the wheels fall off again.

Rovers 4   QPR  2   

crowd = another made up load of rollocks plus about 600 away fans.

Archived