BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football Association Faces vote of No Confidence

The DO FA are facing a vote of no confidence in the House of Commons next week, might be worth contacting your local MP making them aware of your views regarding the handling of cases like Rovers, Blackpool, Charlton etc

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/1f7ad70f265d4847b626e98a89394285/english-fa-faces-lawmakers-no-confidence-vote-reforms

C3wDKq1WIAAdxE0.jpg

About time this house of cards was toppled. Supposed to fairly run the game but in truth all they do is continually mess up and embarrass the country with their handling of the national team & manager. Alongside covering up corruption/each other and allowing agents to virtually run the game whilst blowing smoke up the super clubs backsides and bending over for the TV companies.

Hope this is the beginning of the end but i doubt it.

5 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Well Tim Farron used to be my old MP, he's a Blackburn fan!

Wrote to him months ago pleading with him to use parliamentary privilege to highlight Rovers" plight.

Didn't even get an acknowledgement.

Just now, 47er said:

Wrote to him months ago pleading with him to use parliamentary privilege to highlight Rovers" plight.

Didn't even get an acknowledgement.

I wrote to him about a week ago and got a reply soon after.

he used to be a councillor in Leyland, living on Preston Rd near the railway station. 

If all those rover's, Coventry, Charlton, Blackpool etc fans sat back and watched their clubs decline, if no one protested, boycotted, kicked up a fuss would this be happening. Proof that protesting does work.  We may have lost the battle with venkys but the war is far from over. Let's hope that if nothing else one day we can look back on this dark period of English football as just that with a proper fit and proper persons test in place so things like this don't happen again and clubs can be run by people who have the clubs best interests at heart. It works in Germany, why not here, the home of football. #keepfighting

1 hour ago, den said:

I wrote to him about a week ago and got a reply soon after.

he used to be a councillor in Leyland, living on Preston Rd near the railway station. 

You've obviously got the magic touch Den!

Dunnfc   

• Dunnfc
  • Members
  • 3183 posts
On 02/02/2017 at 4:42 PM, tomphil said:

Other people hold stakes in this club it's as simple as that and it screamed that out loud and clearly right at the start. Why is there ALWAYS someone with connections to certain factions in some sort of office at the club ?

Why would Venkys after being so called shafted all these times for all these years just not instill an MD to work under their instruction on a daily basis at Ewood with a proper line of communication instead of having to fly around the world stopping at various points before getting decisions ?

The amount of agents/agencies proven to be involved at the start weren't mere advisers that just seems to be a way of excusing the corrupt FA a blind eye to it. 

Just look at Seniors words the other week 'shareholders, stakeholders  partners' he said not 'owners & fans' when referring to doing the job He's telling us something there just like the other little gems he's dropped in, probably by mistake.

Which is exactly why this club needs administration and a re-birth via a newco to free ourselves of anything to do with the above.

2 people like this  Like this

tomphil   

• tomphil
  • Members
  • 8769 posts

They'll slip up soon all it takes is a request for money and main sponsors Venkys say nope there is no assets left to pay us back from. Then the other lot squabble between themselves but can't come up with it then bang it's too late, we seem to be seeing a gradual Vs withdrawal so someone will have to come up with a pot of about 10 million in one go in the next 12 months to keep things as they are.

Even with the huge axe swing reducing operations by about 50% i expect in the summer there'll still be a 10 mill per season hole for a year or two probably. Hows that going to be filled i wonder ?

1 person likes this  Like this

Tyrone Shoelaces   

• Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Members
  • 7339 posts

Posted Thursday at 05:56 PM (edited) · 

On 02/02/2017 at 2:29 PM, J*B said:

Heres one thing they do give a toss about. Money. Everyone does. You do. They do. Everyone cares about money.

If you do not attend, it costs them money. The more money the club costs them, the more likely they are to sell it.

I bought an Alfa Romeo. Its lovely, but its always breaking. Every time it breaks, it costs me money to repair. So i'm selling my Alfa Romeo. Its that simple.

Don't do it. Once an Alfa owner always an Alfa owner . I've had three over the last 18 years, no more unreliable than most other cars in that price bracket.

Edited Thursday at 05:56 PM by Tyrone Shoelaces

47er   

• 47er
  • Members
  • 9253 posts
On 02/02/2017 at 4:34 PM, Butty said:

Have a day off being a patronising prat Chaddy. I replied to a post similar to this the other day, in which you ignored stating that it's not about what the Venkys think or affecting them, it's about fighting for what you believe in and fighting for the club you love, I have my season ticket just like you but I'd miss any game for a protest cos the bigger picture is much more important to me. Do you not realise the club is being run by incompetent crooks and is being run into the ground? The club you still somehow enjoy going to watch( I dread going to ewood on a Saturday) will be no more in a few years mate. 

Indeed Chaddy will have to find something else to be passionate about, that or rein his passions in!

chaddyrovers   

• chaddyrovers
  • Members
  • 12215 posts
On 02/02/2017 at 2:42 PM, arbitro said:

They must be bothered about losing that many customers. If their other businesses lost over 50% of their customer base  they would do something about. No business in the world would operate like that.

They don't know what to do and because they don't want any due diligence done for any potential sale they are stuck and are doing nothing.

Out of interest what do you believe their end game is?

firstly, Thanks for the question.

I think they end game to sell all the assets(players) they can to pay off the debt in Venkys London Limited company which they have now done.

I now believe(really hope) they are now going to put the club up for sale or by the summer in administration but then Venkys lose the power and unlikely to get any money which they would by a sale. I don't sell them selling to a local buyer like Battersby and Currie. they best way to get the club is by administration. so I see them selling to an overseas buyer or someone they know. due diligence will be interesting to see what potential new owners would find.

I hope that any new owner come in with a proper plan and structure with a Football experience CEO in charge. If you offer me right now, League 1 football with a proper owner with proper structure in place and plan with a new manager in. obviously I would prefer to be Championship club cos I think we could attract a better quality owner. If them come in with a proper plan and structure I think they could achieve promotion with a couple of seasons. Look at Huddersfield owner when he decided to sacked Powell and appoint Wagner and now they are playing good quality football and in the top 6 So I would probably appoint a German Head coach to run the football side of the club. maybe with a sporting director in place.  

Hasta   

• Hasta
  • Members
  • 4158 posts

Good post Chads except for the bit about appointing a German cos it worked for Huddersfield. 

preston blue   

• preston blue
  • Members
  • 5965 posts

Posted Thursday at 09:29 PM (edited) · 

Sorry Chaddy but was has bringing in a German Head Coach got to do with the bigger issue of bent owners and bent agents?

Edited Thursday at 09:30 PM by preston blue

chaddyrovers   

• chaddyrovers
  • Members
  • 12215 posts
On 02/02/2017 at 9:28 PM, Hasta said:

Good post Chads except for the bit about appointing a German cos it worked for Huddersfield. 

I have no problem with other ideas I was just saying What I thought I would do. I would have zero problem with us going and appoint a Simon Grayson or giving someone like Gareth Ainsworth a chance.

But what is more important is having a proper structure and plan in place with a good owner who communicated to the fans

On 02/02/2017 at 9:29 PM, preston blue said:

Sorry Chaddy but was has bringing in a German Head Coach got to do with the bigger issue of bent owners and bent agents?

Funny thing is I didn't mention bent owners or agents in my post.

I was talking about my plan going forward after the takeover

OJRovers   

• OJRovers
  • Members
  • 3323 posts

If you compare the Senior interview with Nixon's interview, I think we could be heading for a clash between Senior and Coyle.

The views on the transfer window couldn't be more different. Coyle's pal Nicko slated the way the club behaved and was very sceptical about them taking the Marshall money and messing everyone else around. Senior was toeing the party line and hailing it as a sucesss. Seems like Senior is here to do the owner's dirty work, wouldn't surprise me if he ousted Coyle. However, he is part of the bigger problem.

tomphil   

• tomphil
  • Members
  • 8769 posts

Which brings us right back to Coyle being plonked in here representing the hidden mob and now we have Senior representing the Indian mob and Pasha the middle man.

Straight back to the Shaw/Agnew/Shebby days. This pattern has being going since take over and will continue under this corrupt regime. The only way is admin i'm afraid and if Vs withdraw most funding and the other lot can't come up with some instead of just pilfering percentages it'll be game over soon.

The club has always been a pawn in this game and maybe this is Venkys revenge on the 3rd party, think about it !

JHRover   

• JHRover
  • Members
  • 2447 posts

Posted yesterday at 12:15 AM (edited) · 

How many times have we seen it when bang out of the blue someone suddenly appears on the scene and starts to throw the cat among the pidgeons?

So many occasions when some new face rolls into town claiming to want to do x,y,z and singing the owners praises only then to be gone within a few seasons. 

Whether its sibling rivalry, possibly Balaji's attempt to force change without doing the deed of firing Coyle himself as big sis won't allow it, or whether its something more sinister with people in the shadows with interests to protect, what there certainly isn't is a coherent plan or strategy and there certainly still appears to be at least two or even three different factions at work.

Of course it is inevitable that Senior and Coyle will clash, just as it was inevitable that Singh and Kean were going to clash but Kean had set himself up very nicely and spotted a chance to get out quickly. 

I can't quite put my finger on the purpose of Senior's presence. At first I thought he was here to shield Pasha from the limelight. Or maybe just to take away some of Cheston's workload which must be impossible for one man to handle. Then I thought he was here to squeeze the last few quid out of the place using his contacts. Then I wondered whether he really believes what he comes out with and has convinced Pasha to give him a job. He certainly seems keen to broadcast his largely false accomplishments at Sheffield Wednesday, perhaps Rovers really are so daft to believe he picked up 13 players for nothing that took Wednesday to the play off final and he's made £200 million in profits.

He certainly seems to be under the impression that he can make decisions and spend money. Whether that's just lies to string us along or like Lambert last year he genuinely believes it remains to be seen. 

These Venkys would probably offer people the world when giving them the job, its only when in place and the phone's always engaged that people see the reality of the situation.

Edited yesterday at 12:19 AM by JHRover

Jock   

• Jock
  • Members
  • 2343 posts

USABlue   

• USABlue
  • Members
  • 10617 posts
On 02/02/2017 at 3:17 PM, bob fleming said:

I know you asked chaddy but here are my thoughts. You'd think they'd be bothered. Any rational thinking organisation / person would certainly be bothered. But show me one thing that they have done, one positive action they have carried out in an attempt to bring the fans back? Every year season tickets go on sale later and later - it's almost like an after thought. There's no early bird / early incentive scheme offering a discount. You'd think they'd be doing everything and anything to get as many people in the ground as possible. Oh, of course, there's the Premier League pledge. (as though anyone bought a ST on the back of that promo...)

Due diligence  / going through the books. I'm not buying that. This club has issued more NDA's in the last 6 years than MI5 I'd wager. if they wanted to sell I'm sure they could - and the chances are nothing would ever come out about just what the hell has been going on.

I'd suggest that:

They don't fully own the club - they are just a front. Agent or Agents - own a large stake. Why have Pasha (venkys?) and Senior (agents)? What purpose does that serve? Is this why nothing ever gets decided?

or

They are so loaded that this simply doesn't hurt them, they're not bothered in the slightest. Bad press? You wouldn't know they even existed this lot. Never utter a word. Don't forget this look go toe to toe with PETA - regrettably I doubt chucking tennis balls on the pitch is going to bother them.

What is their end game? Who knows? I haven't a clue. I struggle to see just what pleasure / benefit they're getting from any of this now. There are no assets left. They are surely losing money. Not that I think they've ever been bothered but the football is crap as well.

Why on earth they don't PUT THE CLUB UP FOR SALE is anyone's guess. 

Like you hinted at, perhaps it's not truly theirs to sell.  As ling as the shady agents behind the scenes are maki g money what do they care.

AndyW   

• AndyW
  • Members
  • 719 posts
On 02/02/2017 at 4:42 PM, tomphil said:

Why would Venkys after being so called shafted all these times for all these years just not instill an MD to work under their instruction on a daily basis at Ewood with a proper line of communication instead of having to fly around the world stopping at various points before getting decisions ?

This is exactly what they have done.

MD = Pasha

Only reason it isnt official is that he doesnt have a work permit meaning the club would be breaking immigration laws by employing someone who isnt legally allowed to work in the UK.

1 person likes this

davulsukur   

• davulsukur
  • Members
  • 4244 posts
13 hours ago, AndyW said:

MD = Pasha

Only reason it isnt official is that he doesnt have a work permit meaning the club would be breaking immigration laws by employing someone who isnt legally allowed to work in the UK.

Surely this info can anonymously be pushed to the correct authorities......? 

Dunnfc   

• Dunnfc
  • Members
  • 3183 posts
13 hours ago, davulsukur said:

I believe they are already investigating.

You and 4 others like this  Unlike this

alcd   

• alcd
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Pasha should be as arrested and deported as an illegal immigrant.

You and 2 others like this  Unlike this

AndyW   

• AndyW
  • Members
  • 719 posts

Owen Coyle - Balaji has finally given the green light to go and smack that smarmy git Senior in his false sickly grin.

No it wont be gross misconduct so you cant be sacked.

The Militant   

• The Militant
  • Members
  • 12 posts
16 hours ago, Jock said:

IMG_0372.JPG

I was away to post this. Where is the article from, I mean the one that is highlighted in yellow?

The Militant   

• The Militant
  • Members
  • 12 posts
13 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Who is investigating and do you mean were as opposed to are??

USABlue   

• USABlue
  • Members
  • 10617 posts

I have to wonder if Shebby was still around might he got rud of this IDIOT by now.

bob fleming   

• bob fleming
  • Members
  • 5178 posts
11 hours ago, The Militant said:

I was away to post this. Where is the article from, I mean the one that is highlighted in yellow?

It's all on the internet Mr Tant. Just type some key words into google. "Jerome" "Anderson" "city" "Sven" "fleeced" "rumbled" that sort of thing. When Thaksin got locked up poor Jerome was forced to find a new project. Enter Venkys, The Jack Walker Trust and the sale of the club for a criminally undervalued x1.3 Phil Jones'.

23million. Sold. You'd get £48 million in parachute payments within four years. Sure there's the squad but where does it say you have to keep the club in the premier league? No, the FA don't care, and those on the board, who know, who do care, can leave can't they. Those good players can be sold. And the replacements? Well, they did say they didn't know anything about football. 

Approx £72m to date in sales by the way plus the £48m parachute payments plus £123 Million in share issues. To employ Owen Coyle, Swiss Senior, Permit Pasha and Charlie Cheston - just to achieve relegation to the third tier. Fecking genius.

AndyW   

• AndyW
  • Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 3 minutes ago (edited) ·

Wanted posters needed around certain parts of Ribchester around Gallows Lane

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/C3YdZeDjjzum1UIsr92zPj5VTLo/appointments

Wanted - Robert Duckegg Coar

Reward - 800 Ruppees

IMG_0111.JPG

Wanted for being a Burnley fan, working for the useless FA, threatening a Rovers supporter with Coart action, taking Venky coin whilst ignoring the destruction and crimes against Blackburn Rovers

Just now, AndyW said:

correct there are two

The Kentaro / FA one needs to be brought to account in his new quiet life

https://mobile.twitter.com/JontyHill14?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

This guy knows everything

Well he will certainly be able to put some meat on the bones

https://companycheck.co.uk/director/915168108/MR-JONATHAN-PAUL-HILL/companies

Kentaros best signing from the FA :)

22 hours ago, AndyW said:

Dunnfc   

• Dunnfc
  • Members
  • 3183 posts

Which is exactly why this club needs administration and a re-birth via a newco to free ourselves of anything to do with the above.

2 people like this  Like this

tomphil   

• tomphil
  • Members
  • 8769 posts

They'll slip up soon all it takes is a request for money and main sponsors Venkys say nope there is no assets left to pay us back from. Then the other lot squabble between themselves but can't come up with it then bang it's too late, we seem to be seeing a gradual Vs withdrawal so someone will have to come up with a pot of about 10 million in one go in the next 12 months to keep things as they are.

Even with the huge axe swing reducing operations by about 50% i expect in the summer there'll still be a 10 mill per season hole for a year or two probably. Hows that going to be filled i wonder ?

Tyrone Shoelaces   

• Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Members
  • 7339 posts

Posted Thursday at 05:56 PM (edited) · 

Don't do it. Once an Alfa owner always an Alfa owner . I've had three over the last 18 years, no more unreliable than most other cars in that price bracket.

Edited Thursday at 05:56 PM by Tyrone Shoelaces

47er   

• 47er
  • Members
  • 9253 posts

Indeed Chaddy will have to find something else to be passionate about, that or rein his passions in!

chaddyrovers   

• chaddyrovers
  • Members
  • 12215 posts

firstly, Thanks for the question.

I think they end game to sell all the assets(players) they can to pay off the debt in Venkys London Limited company which they have now done.

I now believe(really hope) they are now going to put the club up for sale or by the summer in administration but then Venkys lose the power and unlikely to get any money which they would by a sale. I don't sell them selling to a local buyer like Battersby and Currie. they best way to get the club is by administration. so I see them selling to an overseas buyer or someone they know. due diligence will be interesting to see what potential new owners would find.

I hope that any new owner come in with a proper plan and structure with a Football experience CEO in charge. If you offer me right now, League 1 football with a proper owner with proper structure in place and plan with a new manager in. obviously I would prefer to be Championship club cos I think we could attract a better quality owner. If them come in with a proper plan and structure I think they could achieve promotion with a couple of seasons. Look at Huddersfield owner when he decided to sacked Powell and appoint Wagner and now they are playing good quality football and in the top 6 So I would probably appoint a German Head coach to run the football side of the club. maybe with a sporting director in place.  

Hasta   

• Hasta
  • Members
  • 4158 posts

preston blue   

• preston blue
  • Members
  • 5965 posts

Posted Thursday at 09:29 PM (edited) · 

Edited Thursday at 09:30 PM by preston blue

chaddyrovers   

• chaddyrovers
  • Members
  • 12215 posts

I have no problem with other ideas I was just saying What I thought I would do. I would have zero problem with us going and appoint a Simon Grayson or giving someone like Gareth Ainsworth a chance.

But what is more important is having a proper structure and plan in place with a good owner who communicated to the fans

Funny thing is I didn't mention bent owners or agents in my post.

I was talking about my plan going forward after the takeover

OJRovers   

• OJRovers
  • Members
  • 3323 posts

If you compare the Senior interview with Nixon's interview, I think we could be heading for a clash between Senior and Coyle.

The views on the transfer window couldn't be more different. Coyle's pal Nicko slated the way the club behaved and was very sceptical about them taking the Marshall money and messing everyone else around. Senior was toeing the party line and hailing it as a sucesss. Seems like Senior is here to do the owner's dirty work, wouldn't surprise me if he ousted Coyle. However, he is part of the bigger problem.

tomphil   

• tomphil
  • Members
  • 8769 posts

Which brings us right back to Coyle being plonked in here representing the hidden mob and now we have Senior representing the Indian mob and Pasha the middle man.

Straight back to the Shaw/Agnew/Shebby days. This pattern has being going since take over and will continue under this corrupt regime. The only way is admin i'm afraid and if Vs withdraw most funding and the other lot can't come up with some instead of just pilfering percentages it'll be game over soon.

The club has always been a pawn in this game and maybe this is Venkys revenge on the 3rd party, think about it !

JHRover   

• JHRover
  • Members
  • 2447 posts

Posted yesterday at 12:15 AM (edited) · 

How many times have we seen it when bang out of the blue someone suddenly appears on the scene and starts to throw the cat among the pidgeons?

So many occasions when some new face rolls into town claiming to want to do x,y,z and singing the owners praises only then to be gone within a few seasons. 

Whether its sibling rivalry, possibly Balaji's attempt to force change without doing the deed of firing Coyle himself as big sis won't allow it, or whether its something more sinister with people in the shadows with interests to protect, what there certainly isn't is a coherent plan or strategy and there certainly still appears to be at least two or even three different factions at work.

Of course it is inevitable that Senior and Coyle will clash, just as it was inevitable that Singh and Kean were going to clash but Kean had set himself up very nicely and spotted a chance to get out quickly. 

I can't quite put my finger on the purpose of Senior's presence. At first I thought he was here to shield Pasha from the limelight. Or maybe just to take away some of Cheston's workload which must be impossible for one man to handle. Then I thought he was here to squeeze the last few quid out of the place using his contacts. Then I wondered whether he really believes what he comes out with and has convinced Pasha to give him a job. He certainly seems keen to broadcast his largely false accomplishments at Sheffield Wednesday, perhaps Rovers really are so daft to believe he picked up 13 players for nothing that took Wednesday to the play off final and he's made £200 million in profits.

He certainly seems to be under the impression that he can make decisions and spend money. Whether that's just lies to string us along or like Lambert last year he genuinely believes it remains to be seen. 

These Venkys would probably offer people the world when giving them the job, its only when in place and the phone's always engaged that people see the reality of the situation.

Edited yesterday at 12:19 AM by JHRover

Jock   

• Jock
  • Members
  • 2343 posts

USABlue   

• USABlue
  • Members
  • 10617 posts

Like you hinted at, perhaps it's not truly theirs to sell.  As ling as the shady agents behind the scenes are maki g money what do they care.

AndyW   

• AndyW
  • Members
  • 719 posts

MD = Pasha

1 person likes this

davulsukur   

• davulsukur
  • Members
  • 4244 posts

Dunnfc   

• Dunnfc
  • Members
  • 3183 posts

You and 4 others like this  Unlike this

alcd   

• alcd
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Pasha should be as arrested and deported as an illegal immigrant.

You and 2 others like this  Unlike this

AndyW   

• AndyW
  • Members
  • 719 posts

Owen Coyle - Balaji has finally given the green light to go and smack that smarmy git Senior in his false sickly grin.

No it wont be gross misconduct so you cant be sacked.

The Militant   

• The Militant
  • Members
  • 12 posts

The Militant   

• The Militant
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Who is investigating and do you mean were as opposed to are??

USABlue   

• USABlue
  • Members
  • 10617 posts

I have to wonder if Shebby was still around might he got rud of this IDIOT by now.

bob fleming   

• bob fleming
  • Members
  • 5178 posts

It's all on the internet Mr Tant. Just type some key words into google. "Jerome" "Anderson" "city" "Sven" "fleeced" "rumbled" that sort of thing. When Thaksin got locked up poor Jerome was forced to find a new project. Enter Venkys, The Jack Walker Trust and the sale of the club for a criminally undervalued x1.3 Phil Jones'.

23million. Sold. You'd get £48 million in parachute payments within four years. Sure there's the squad but where does it say you have to keep the club in the premier league? No, the FA don't care, and those on the board, who know, who do care, can leave can't they. Those good players can be sold. And the replacements? Well, they did say they didn't know anything about football. 

Approx £72m to date in sales by the way plus the £48m parachute payments plus £123 Million in share issues. To employ Owen Coyle, Swiss Senior, Permit Pasha and Charlie Cheston - just to achieve relegation to the third tier. Fecking genius.

AndyW   

• AndyW
  • Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 3 minutes ago (edited) ·

Wanted posters needed around certain parts of Ribchester around Gallows Lane

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/C3YdZeDjjzum1UIsr92zPj5VTLo/appointments

Wanted - Robert Duckegg Coar

Reward - 800 Ruppees

IMG_0111.JPG

Wanted for being a Burnley fan, working for the useless FA, threatening a Rovers supporter with Coart action, taking Venky coin whilst ignoring the destruction and crimes against Blackburn Rovers

Archived