BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Man Utd

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

I'm angry this morning.

I'm angry because I want to be able to go to the game and enjoy it.   I hate Man U with a passion and would love nothing more than a rocking Ewood pulling off cup shock.  It's why we follow football - for days like these.

BUT... I won't enjoy the game.  We are nailed on to lose...and if by some miracle  we do win, it will be tainted by the knowledge that it buys Coyle more time to complete operation relegation.

So I'm left here thinking we need to go a couple down early on.  That way any optimism and enjoyment is extinguished and the largest crowd we will get this year will turn the atmosphere toxic and focus on Venkys/Coyle.

I don't want this.  I just want to go back to supporting a club I believe in and enjoy the buzz of matches like these.  I just want to watch an honest team with an honest manager and board all doing their best for BRFC.  If that's in league 2, I don't care!

Anyway Venkys, I'm glad you believe in Karma because all the pain you are causing thousands of people is going to come and haunt you one day and it will be wearing blue and white!

RTID

It's lose lose with no end in sight 

the other bitter sweet pill is how if we did manage a win the casual observers we know would say coyle is doing well with limited resorces 

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm angry this morning.

I'm angry because I want to be able to go to the game and enjoy it.   I hate Man U with a passion and would love nothing more than a rocking Ewood pulling off cup shock.  It's why we follow football - for days like these.

BUT... I won't enjoy the game.  We are nailed on to lose...and if by some miracle  we do win, it will be tainted by the knowledge that it buys Coyle more time to complete operation relegation.

So I'm left here thinking we need to go a couple down early on.  That way any optimism and enjoyment is extinguished and the largest crowd we will get this year will turn the atmosphere toxic and focus on Venkys/Coyle.

I don't want this.  I just want to go back to supporting a club I believe in and enjoy the buzz of matches like these.  I just want to watch an honest team with an honest manager and board all doing their best for BRFC.  If that's in league 2, I don't care!

Anyway Venkys, I'm glad you believe in Karma because all the pain you are causing thousands of people is going to come and haunt you one day and it will be wearing blue and white!

RTID

Yup. They have sucked all the enjoyment out of the club, rendering it impossible to enjoy anything that happens. Todays game is totally irrelevant and Burton away looks massive now.

I'm angry this morning.

RTID

That is exactly how  I feel .......Blackburn Rovers founder members of the Football league and premiership,  champions of both !

6 times FA Cup winners plus One league cup triumph .... DESTROYED BY VENKYS and their nameless ASSOCIATES !

Beat United today and Coyles agents will be in overdrive all week 'get behind the boys'   'hands tied, a fantastic manager'   blah blah   half our part time fanbase will lap it all up.  Then we'll lose to Burton next Fri night and it will barely get a mention anywhere. All Venkys fault and nobody else :o

Rovers 1   Man Yoo  0

Just now, tomphil said:

Beat United today and Coyles agents will be in overdrive all week 'get behind the boys'   'hands tied, a fantastic manager'   blah blah   half our part time fanbase will lap it all up.  Then we'll lose to Burton next Fri night and it will barely get a mention anywhere. All Venkys fault and nobody else :o

Rovers 1   Man Yoo  0

That's not even worst case. A narrow loss and we'll have the same rhetoric and no QF place.

Can't see past 0-4 though.

I'd happily lose 10-0 today for a win on Friday. And I'd be happy to get relegated down into the lower depths of the non league to be rid of the Venky disease.

Today is nothing more than a good day out for the 7-10,000 traveling manure fans and more torture for any rovers fan who's parted with their money. 

Just now, Stuart said:

That's not even worst case. A narrow loss and we'll have the same rhetoric and no QF place.

Can't see past 0-4 though.

Yes that's true and to be honest a draw whilst a great result on the day throws up more distractions. A night out at Old Trafford but that's more or less guaranteed a real beating. A money spinner, money that will disappear and an extra game when more important matters are at hand.

I still feel they'll put in a real performance today though for some reason, that's Coyle and this set of players all over.

4 hours ago, blue kiwi said:

Decent piece although considering some of our own fan base don't seem to think there's a problem with the Venkys I don't believe collectively we deserve intervention from the fa or anyone else willing to rid us from the Venkys. 

But for those of us who can see the situation for what it is I hope and pray there's an end to this madness at some point. 

All the Venkys have done is restore natural balance. Before Jack Walker ploughed all his brass in and bought the title Rovers were just a run of the mill second tier team. That's what they are again. Same with Bolton, all these years of overspending when is coming back to bite them. 

Sadly, some of our own fans have a similar mindset to this Dingle in the comments.

So, we should be thankful that Venky's have squandered Jack's legacy? A legacy that made us a solid PL club. I mean we don't want to getting ideas above our station.

There has always been a section of our fanbase that seemed to dislike being a PL club, 'I'd much rather watch PROPER football', but funny enough I don't see any of them at Ewood these days... maybe they meant League 1.

Just now, arbitro said:

One thing that really pees me off about this FA Cup match is that Rotten to the Coar will be pontificating in the directors box as a Rovers and FA Council board member.

And he deserves neither. Grade A tosser.

We know what you are , we know what you are,  Bob Coar  we know what you are !

Just now, arbitro said:

One thing that really pees me off about this FA Cup match is that Rotten to the Coar will be pontificating in the directors box as a Rovers and FA Council board member.

And he deserves neither. Grade A tosser.

He went on holiday to the carribean (I think) mid way through the transfer window for 6-8 weeks so luckily (hopefully) he won't be in the directors box giving it the big one...

On 11/02/2017 at 6:10 PM, davulsukur said:

Yes Mercer.

Coyley (*spit*) will be purring like a kitten after the 90mins and then wax lyrical about the result.

Got Rovers at 10,000/1, be treating the wife to a Yates following this absolute cert.

Hopefully he'll spend a useful 90 mins admiring a coach who knows what he's doing.

Archived