SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Man Utd

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Yes Mercer.

Coyley (*spit*) will be purring like a kitten after the 90mins and then wax lyrical about the result.

Got Rovers at 10,000/1, be treating the wife to a Yates following this absolute cert.

Backed us for the win at x and the 4-1 long shot at x. Mourinho is enjoying a purple patch right now and it's due to end - who better to burst the bubble than Coyley?

If the gate is over 20k the lunes will be happy.

TV money competition money Barry will by a new cow.

As for the game anything less than a 4 goal defeat will be hailed as a victory.

The Khmer supporters club will be out in force,and if I see a utd fan he will get his %&$#@ing head kicked in.

15 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Going to be watching this with a group of man u supporting mates. God help me 

The wife and daughter will be in the away end.  Mother n law and me in the home end.  Will have to get home first and change the  locks.  Mind you, as the game will no doubt be over by half time, I should at least get away early!!

41 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

In the aftermath of the Rovers winning 8-2 at West Ham many years ago one of the daily papers had a cartoon regarding the return game a couple of days later. It showed a guy outside Ewood Park selling cricket style score cards instead of programmes ! 

That's how I feel about this cup tie.

Did we not lose the game at Ewood 6 2 or something?? 

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

The wife and daughter will be in the away end.  Mother n law and me in the home end.  Will have to get home first and change the  locks.  Mind you, as the game will no doubt be over by half time, I should at least get away early!!

Did we not lose the game at Ewood 6 2 or something?? 

Lost 1-3 just 2 days after the big win.

55 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

In the aftermath of the Rovers winning 8-2 at West Ham many years ago one of the daily papers had a cartoon regarding the return game a couple of days later. It showed a guy outside Ewood Park selling cricket style score cards instead of programmes ! 

That's how I feel about this cup tie.

If I was able to go to the game I would prefer that ManUre played their strongest team. It would be good to see quality at Ewood.

We used to have it at Rovers back in the day. Plus getting beaten by their Reserves is a bitter pill surrounded out here by plastics.

Archived