Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Needs shaking up.

I'd go:

Raya

Nyambe Hoban Lenihan Lowe

Mahoney Mulgrew Tomlinson

Emnes

Graham Gallagher

Amazing... think somebody needs shaking here Rev !

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Needs shaking up.

I'd go:

Raya

Nyambe Hoban Lenihan Lowe

Mahoney Mulgrew Tomlinson

Emnes

Graham Gallagher

Just what exactly is Raya Nyambe Tomlinson and Lowe going to bring to this critical six pionter rev ?

As for chaddy Corry Evans doesn't deserve to put on the shirt ever again.

Just now, JAL said:

Just what exactly is Raya Nyambe Tomlinson and Lowe going to bring to this critical six pionter rev ?

Saves, bit of attacking intent from the back, bit of drive and willingness to get forward in midfield. And Lowe had his best game of the season at LB recently - but you probably weren't there.

Weren't you slagging Steele off on the other thread just now? Is there anyone you do like? Take out those 5 and have we got 17/18 players left? Lol.

Just now, JAL said:

Tomlinson will develop into a good player..oh yes you dont like him cos hes not with your agency. Forgot that bit. 

Evans and Mulgrew would be my centre midfield partnership. 

Just now, RV Blue said:

Evans is another one that gets better to Rovers fans when he's injured... he's been nothing short of dreadful all season.

Sorry if its been covered but can I buy a ticket on the day .? 

21 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

If I wasn't 100% convinced before, I sure as hell am now that you are taking the @#/?.

'Coyley will have the dressing room bouncing'. The only thing bouncing under his management are table tennis balls.

'Coyley will have the dressing room bouncing' - is tongue in cheek.

As far the rest, deadly serious. 

Can you imagine if we played Burnley tomorrow night and then Wigan or Cardiff etc rolled up at Ewood on a Friday night.  We would be like a boxer on the ropes.

This is a huge chance for three points and I am confident we will take them. 

3 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Saves, bit of attacking intent from the back, bit of drive and willingness to get forward in midfield. And Lowe had his best game of the season at LB recently - but you probably weren't there.

Weren't you slagging Steele off on the other thread just now? Is there anyone you do like? Take out those 5 and have we got 17/18 players left? Lol.

Doubt your attacking intent from the back rev and putting several young lads into this must win game is high risk to say the least. 

Haven't been to a Rovers game for some years now, but have decided to go on Friday. Will be taking my 7 year old lad to his first Rovers match and he is excited at the prospect of watching the club his dad grew up watching, but has only seen himself on tv. l know other Staffordshire based fans used to frequent the MB and am happy to take 2 others if can be in Stafford town for no later than 6.15 or feasibly pick up en route to Burton.

1 hour ago, Mercerman said:

A must win game which will see a convincing Rovers' victory.

Burton play at Derby tomorrow night which is their 'big derby' game and it will prove a huge drain both mentally and physically. 

We have two extra days rest/recovery and I think this will be crucial.  Coyley will also have the dressing room bouncing after yesterday's performance.

Rovers to win by 3 or 4 goals to 1 with Mahoney and Emnes shredding Burton. 

My team given injuries and suspensions:

........................Steele

Nyambe Greer Lenihan Williams

Feeney Mulgrew Guthrie Mahoney

......................Emnes

.....................Graham

Off we go again.....

31 games in, only 7 wins, 16 defeats, conceded more goals than most in the league, bottom 3 all season, drew 1-1 with the team at the bottom of the table and having only won 1 game by 2 clear goals all season and now suddenly we are stuffing someone well and truly out of sight by 3 or 4 clear goals?!?

All this off the back of a 1-2 defeat? 

You are absolutely on the wind up here. 

56 minutes ago, RV Blue said:

Evans is another one that gets better to Rovers fans when he's injured... he's been nothing short of dreadful all season.

Absolutely. Just because he has played a few times for Northern Ireland - the invisible man imo. Not bad at anything but not good at much either and therefore has little impact on a game. 

As for this game, I really think we'll win it. Yes, we're not a good team, but feel we are better than Burton, and think that we will comfortably outscore them. Our strikers are much better than theirs and imagine a 3-2 or 2-1 win to Rovers. Coyle on winning will say how we've been safe as houses all along...

54 minutes ago, JAL said:

Doubt your attacking intent from the back rev and putting several young lads into this must win game is high risk to say the least. 

Maybe so but what we've been doing for the first 31 games of the season hasn't worked, I doubt it'll suddenly start working now. You know what Einstein said about the definition of insanity......

If you wanted to be slightly less adventurous you could pair Guthrie with Mulgrew in CM and play Gallagher or Graham alongside Emnes up front.

Can you imagine if we played Burnley tomorrow night and then Wigan or Cardiff etc rolled up at Ewood on a Friday night.  We would be like a boxer on the ropes.

With Jonah Coyle in charge, I'm not sure it would make any difference if Burton were playing on Thursday evening.

I will be pleasantly amazed if we win.

We are the experts at contriving losses from all manner of favourable circumstances.

Take that as a heavy loss then. Do you think i will win the lottery this weekend if you say no, im off to buy a luxury yatch on the bahamas this weekend

3 hours ago, Mercerman said:

A must win game which will see a convincing Rovers' victory.

Burton play at Derby tomorrow night which is their 'big derby' game and it will prove a huge drain both mentally and physically. 

We have two extra days rest/recovery and I think this will be crucial.  Coyley will also have the dressing room bouncing after yesterday's performance.

Rovers to win by 3 or 4 goals to 1 with Mahoney and Emnes shredding Burton. 

My team given injuries and suspensions:

........................Steele

Nyambe Greer Lenihan Williams

Feeney Mulgrew Guthrie Mahoney

......................Emnes

.....................Graham

I'm fully expecting Mahoney to be back on the bench again. :angry:

2 hours ago, Mercerman said:

Someone needs to compile a Rovers season based on your nutjob predictions

Pld46 W38 D2 L6 F145 A27 PTS116

Archived