BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Mowbray’s Future

If I was Mowbray I would walk. No question.

Another season here with the squad we will have next year and he'll never get a job in football again.

His record since he got here means he may well get a shot in league one somewhere else next season once the managerial merry-go-round starts again.

• Like 1

From the content and tone of his interview I will be surprised if he is here next season. He moved sharply across the pitch today at the end of the game and disappeared down the tunnel.

As a slight aside I had a conversation with a manager outside Griffin Park after the game and he told me himself that the job was between him and Coil and the serial loser got it.

Just now, arbitro said:

From the content and tone of his interview I will be surprised if he is here next season. He moved sharply across the pitch today at the end of the game and disappeared down the tunnel.

As a slight aside I had a conversation with a manager outside Griffin Park after the game and he told me himself that the job was between him and Coil and the serial loser got it.

Who the manager?

Just now, arbitro said:

A certain guy in the stand to the left back row by any chance 

1 minute ago, aletheia said:

Warnock having a little pop. Can't blame him really. Who was responsible for that great decision?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-warnocks-cheeky-taunt-relegated-12999097

They've made some stupid decisions these past 7 years and rejecting Warnock is right up there with the worst of them 

Edited by jim mk2
  • Like 2

I see the Rovers website home page only has comments from Mowbray.

As he is only a head coach and not even a manager, that shouldn't be his remit. However again it is left to the person that picks the team to front up as the face of BRFC once more.

Pity we've not got a director of football or something to communicate with the fans at a moment like this. 

Edited by Hasta

Just now, sweeneybrfc said:

Tony Mowbray is the only hope we have facing League One.

I genuinely don't know if I could buy another season ticket if he was to leave/or be booted out of this club, 

I'd be really sorry if he left but there must be other managers at this level that could do a good job. Last time we hadn't got a pot to @#/? in we made some good managerial appointments that got us going in the right direction. Ken Furphy, Gordon Lee, Jim Smith, Howard Kendall.

The difference between then and now is then we were run by football people who knew the score.

Just now, sweeneybrfc said:

Tony Mowbray is the only hope we have facing League One.

I genuinely don't know if I could buy another season ticket if he was to leave/or be booted out of this club, 

Mowbray's a workaday lower league boss, not Mourninho. But it would be a blow if he went; we need stability right now. 

17 minutes ago, Hasta said:

I see the Rovers website home page only has comments from Mowbray.

As he is only a head coach and not even a manager, that shouldn't be his remit. However again it is left to the person that picks the team to front up as the face of BRFC once more.

Pity we've not got a director of football or something to communicate with the fans at a moment like this. 

When are illustrious owner going to comment on how their baby is doing?

Just now, had.e.nuff said:

When are illustrious owner going to comment on how their baby is doing?

Tomorrow morning 09:15 once Senior has told the web team exactly what to put. 

5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Thankyou Mr Mowbray for the work you do.

You tried your best. if you have been appointed for a full season we would have been top 10.

Hopefully Mowbray stays for next season and builds a team he wants

Here is his interview

. http://audioboom.com/posts/5894885- …

He looking for some assurances about next season and the budget. He is having meetings all week so we should know in a week time.

Bless...chaddy still thinks there will be plans in place and money to rebuild. So innocent

• Like 1

Just now, Waggy76 said:

He is one who should be out of the door , like tomorrow !

Yep another player or 2 in Jan could have proved priceless but no he shows his true intentions by brining in only his man. The guy will have pound signs in his eyes now, just another snout in as fast emptying trough.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Mowbray's a workaday lower league boss, not Mourninho. But it would be a blow if he went; we need stability right now. 

Completely agree.  Hopefully, Mowbray will stick around and try to rebuild a team in League One.  Won't be easy with the owners not putting in anymore money but, unfortunately, they seem intent on staying without investing so an experienced manager is our best hope of trying to stop the rot at this moment in time.

• Like 1