SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Balaji Rao phone call audio

RV Blue

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Yes, a billionaire football club owner who is massively disliked by fans of afformentioned club,will keep the same phone number that is apparently being circulated on Twitter. 

I'll ring him tomorrow. It's the middle of the night in Pune now. 

Got the chickens those being criticised didn't come one big dog show your metal? You know I've backed you in the past

1 hour ago, RoodMullet said:

Seems strange to me, but much respect to whoever managed to get hold of him if it's authentic though.

Can someone tell me the name of Senior's wife's agency please?

https://www.endole.co.uk/profile/profile_new.php?id=08051378

Just for clarification for littlecuddlypuppy, the above gets its information from companies house, I am sure they will provide certification written in their own blood that the information is correct should you wish to contact them. There are also numerous facilities that can check the blood to prove it came from the source that will confirm the information. The clinic that will do the blood check will be registered to a bigger organisation that will certify they are genuine etc etc etc 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Such concrete proof. I will never doubt faceless message board guys again. How foolish I was.

Actually ,some posters above have said that there will be "definitive proof" in the next few days. So I am looking forward to that. I will have to eat my words then. 

You honestly don't think that it's real? Really? 

Are are you just fishing?

Oh and put the gun down.

12 hours ago, chor808 said:

This is what I wrote earlier however when you take it in context this is (we know it is not) the new manager of the football club talking to his boss. What did we expect him to say, there is no money this year and non next. He has to give a positive outlook to the new man. If anything it has left me even more confused if that is possible.

I still think they have been ripped off at every turn, are they complicit in it I've no idea. If they are not this could have turned out so differently if they had just listen to the original board.

It was too late for that chor, the die was cast when JA brokered the deal.

9 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Scunthorpe. 

I don't give much creedence to people who throw things out and don't back them up. 

Depends on the individual concerned for me. If they have established their credentials over years and proved they are reliable, then that's a different story from someone who's been on the MB for 5 minutes and tells me.say,that "Owen Coyle is a lovely man".

In any case, given the work I know these guys are doing to save our club I would never ask them to put their futures on the line just to satisfy my minor concerns.

Archived