BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Will 45pts save us.

duggy9197

49 minutes ago, DE. said:

Whoops.

Did Mercer actually leave or has he been convinced to stay?

He hasn't posted since - I don't think anyone actually wanted him to go. Surely we'd all be happy with him having to have a comedy signature and returning? 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, J*B said:

He hasn't posted since - I don't think anyone actually wanted him to go. Surely we'd all be happy with him having to have a comedy signature and returning? 

He drove me mad but I wouldn't want him to leave. Same as I don't have people on " ignore ".  It's a forum- you've got to tolerate the dafties in a democracy.

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

He drove me mad but I wouldn't want him to leave. Same as I don't have people on " ignore ".  It's a forum- you've got to tolerate the dafties in a democracy.

Agreed. Mercer, if you're reading this, if you put:

Mercerman, February 2017 - "Honestly can't see why some fans are beating themselves up over whether we will escape.  We will and with some to spare.  This is a bang average league from top to bottom.  We have some decent players and we now have a decent manager.  Chill, relax and enjoy the football."

As your signature your well welcome back.

Archived