speeeeeeedie

Premier League Stuff

Just now, philipl said:

Chelsea and Real have agreed E100m for Eden Hazard- not bad for a 28 and a half year old.

Real offering Bale, James Rodriguez and Keylor Navas in a swap for Pogba. Would imagine wages a bit of a problem but would be great seeing Bale and Rodriguez in the Prem. Mancs could sell de Gea before he walks for free next summer. Would imagine that deal would certainly kill any Dack move.

:lol:

3 hours ago, philipl said:

Chelsea and Real have agreed E100m for Eden Hazard- not bad for a 28 and a half year old.

Real offering Bale, James Rodriguez and Keylor Navas in a swap for Pogba. Would imagine wages a bit of a problem but would be great seeing Bale and Rodriguez in the Prem. Mancs could sell de Gea before he walks for free next summer. Would imagine that deal would certainly kill any Dack move.

Fantastic trolling.

7 hours ago, J*B said:

Fantastic trolling.

Yes I enjoyed typing that.

Remains to be seen which pot United are supping in this summer- Champions League or Championship. 

Bales,  James, Navas, De Ligt all live links

Swansea James and Longstaffe also live links. I have always said Dack only comes into play if those don't develop for whatever reason.

Just now, philipl said:

Sarri signed three year deal to be Juventus manager.

If that's true I can see Chelsea struggling next season. With their best player leaving, several players past their best and under embargo I can't see them attracting a big name manager. Maybe the Lampard link had legs all along.

On 03/06/2019 at 07:31, philipl said:

Swansea James and Longstaffe also live links. I have always said Dack only comes into play if those don't develop for whatever reason.

Give over, they have better 18 year olds than Dack

I'd be after Ashley Fletcher, another utd youngster 

Edited by Sparks Rover

3 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

I'd be after strikers who know where the net is, but that's just me.....

2 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

Garner. He's the next big thing

3 hours ago, arbitro said:

If that's true I can see Chelsea struggling next season. With their best player leaving, several players past their best and under embargo I can't see them attracting a big name manager. Maybe the Lampard link had legs all along.

Also Chelsea are banned from making incoming transfers of players. They are appealing but the ban stands currently.

3 hours ago, K-Hod said:

I'd be after strikers who know where the net is, but that's just me.....

He's just started finding his feet and was decent last season.  Knows where the net is . Young and pacy  better than Brereton 

Edited by Sparks Rover

5 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

Fletcher is absolutely useless. I have watched him a few times and he just looks so awkward with a bad first touch and not good at finishing either. He must have had something about him to be at united, but I haven't seen it. He even looked awful in that sunderland documentary on Netflix. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

1 hour ago, Sparks Rover said:

He's just started finding his feet and was decent last season.  Knows where the net is . Young and pacy  better than Brereton 

He’s got a poor goal record and he’s 24 in October. I hope he improves really quickly....

2 hours ago, K-Hod said:

He’s got a poor goal record and he’s 24 in October. I hope he improves really quickly....

Last season was his most productive and looked a good partner for assombalonga during the season.  I think he will do ok next season too

10 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Last season was his most productive and looked a good partner for assombalonga during the season.  I think he will do ok next season too

I hope you’re right lad 👍

West ham seem to be going for it this summer, Pablo fornals. Now maxi Gomez. They are really splashing the cash

Reason why I put West Ham in my list of 4 clubs challenging Man U and Arsenal at the bottom end of the top 6.

On 15/06/2019 at 23:38, roverandout said:

West ham seem to be going for it this summer, Pablo fornals. Now maxi Gomez. They are really splashing the cash

Reaping the benefits of a 60000 taxpayer subsidised stadium. Alright for some. Not for their rivals or the taxpayer.

Just now, philipl said:

Mbappe to Liverpool?

Would be some coup but never going to happen. They would need to spend 200+ million for that to happen. 

Nah, he'll be off to Real Madrid just like any other player. That club has led a cosy life being paid for by Franco, then Madrid's local government whenever they want to spend big. They're like Ferrari in formula one, who always get the most cash from the company that runs the show because they are Ferrari.

Just now, Norbert Rassragr said:

Nah, he'll be off to Real Madrid just like any other player. That club has led a cosy life being paid for by Franco, then Madrid's local government whenever they want to spend big. They're like Ferrari in formula one, who always get the most cash from the company that runs the show because they are Ferrari.

Ferrari still suck though.

Just now, Norbert Rassragr said:

Just reading in my paper today that they have already spent 276 million pounds on six players this close season !  After that they're still chasing Pogba and Eriksen.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces

23 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Ferrari still suck though.

Exactly. They get loads of money and have the authorities fawning over them even if they finish last in every race. Just like Real Madrid.

8 hours ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

I like this post immensely.