speeeeeeedie

Premier League Stuff

I heard about the Dyche issue with Garlick about a month ago. The chairman understandably wanted to be guaranteed Premiership safety before handing out contracts.

Covid came along and the chairmen has eyes on the club being in existence never mind the futures of a few players. From speaking to mates who are Dingles, they remember the club being in trouble after the ITV digital debacle and they will 100% back the chairman and not Dyche.

Posted (edited)

Absolutely disgusting from Burnley. Flying above the Etihad this evening

IMG-20200622-WA0019.jpg

Edited by ben_the_beast

12 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Would Palace really be a step up?

Yes if you look at Squad quality. 

Do you think not? 

Just now, cesus said:

I heard about the Dyche issue with Garlick about a month ago. The chairman understandably wanted to be guaranteed Premiership safety before handing out contracts.

Covid came along and the chairmen has eyes on the club being in existence never mind the futures of a few players. From speaking to mates who are Dingles, they remember the club being in trouble after the ITV digital debacle and they will 100% back the chairman and not Dyche.

I remember the day Dingles announced him Some fans were texting in to BBC Lancashire saying they have got for the cheap option

I think there will be a bit of a shit storm over that to say the least.

Will be very interesting to see the repercussions.

Absolute scum bags, who even agrees to fly that over?

31 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Would Palace really be a step up?

Everywhere is a step up from Burnley

I can see West Ham being a good spot for Dyche,i cant see Moyes lasting much longer than the rest of the season there.

Hate to say it but Burnley as a club tend to be decent enough, I’m sure they will condemn this.

just think that VAR penalty was total bollocks.

No way in real time, anyone playing the game, is that a foul. Yet VAR didn't intervene when Sheff Utd scored a blatent goal.

34 minutes ago, ben_the_beast said:

IMG-20200622-WA0019.jpg

Woah, that is not good.

Good statement from the Dingles, no punches pulled 

7 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

I can see West Ham being a good spot for Dyche,i cant see Moyes lasting much longer than the rest of the season there.

If they're sensible it would be a very good match, but they believe their own propaganda about being Cockney Barcelona too much. If they could swallow that and actually prioritise winning games then I could see him going well there.

Posted (edited)

They really are epitome of scum. White Lives matter they say, yet when 23 white people died on a Munich runway their Chairman could not find a word of sympathy instead choosing to continuously spew bile. The only thing that seems to matter to them is hatred.

Edited by Ewood Ace

41 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yes if you look at Squad quality. 

Do you think not? 

I remember the day Dingles announced him Some fans were texting in to BBC Lancashire saying they have got for the cheap option

I think Palace have a poor squad that have precious little attacking quality and are solely reliant on a massively overrated Zaha. They live on their organisation which of course comes from Hodgson. They dont spend much money either. If I was Dyche I wouldnt consider Palace a step up.

44 minutes ago, ben_the_beast said:

IMG-20200622-WA0019.jpg

Wow I mean wow. Just who on earth thought this was a smart move or the need to do this? Also who thought a football game was the place for this? 

Tbh I have heard and seen very little racism at football but this stuff suggests it's still lurking in the corners and shadows. Thankfully it seems such things are very much in a minority but it would be nice if fully eradicated. 

They were trying to blame it on us before stuff like this surfaced.  

Burnley players and fans,a complete embarrassment on and off the pitch Tonight.

16 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

Wow I mean wow. Just who on earth thought this was a smart move or the need to do this? Also who thought a football game was the place for this? 

Tbh I have heard and seen very little racism at football but this stuff suggests it's still lurking in the corners and shadows. Thankfully it seems such things are very much in a minority but it would be nice if fully eradicated. 

Not so sure it’s a small minority either. There are more than some people think.

Just now, den said:

Not so sure it’s a small minority either. There are more than some people think.

Quite possibly. We tend to sit in the same area these days and I don't really go to away games any more since family health problems, so it perhaps it's not the broadest spectrum of support that I have been exposed to. 

Just now, Blue blood said:

Quite possibly. We tend to sit in the same area these days and I don't really go to away games any more since family health problems, so it perhaps it's not the broadest spectrum of support that I have been exposed to. 

To be honest I was talking more about society in general than just football.

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I think Palace have a poor squad that have precious little attacking quality and are solely reliant on a massively overrated Zaha. They live on their organisation which of course comes from Hodgson. They dont spend much money either. If I was Dyche I wouldnt consider Palace a step up.

Dyche is about Organisation aswell. Palace have a mid table squad and that's where they should be. 

I think Milivojevic is a quality defensive midfielder and Ayew is a quality striker. 

No Palace dont spent loads but have very decent squad. 

Edited by chaddyrovers

Speaking to a Palace fan this evening who mentioned Dyche as a strong contender for them once Hodgson retires (soon). I think Dyche would be a good fit there, although as others have pointed out he might not see it as much of a step up (if at all). Anyway, as they say though, no smoke without fire..

As for the plane stunt, jeez there are some knuckle dragging cretins around...

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Dyche is about Organisation aswell. Palace have a mid table squad and that's where they should be. 

I think Milivojevic is a quality defensive midfielder and Ayew is a quality striker. 

No Palace dont spent loads but have very decent squad. 

Is there squad any better than Burnley for Dyche to leave one to go to another? 

Posted (edited)

Let's look at the incredibly unlikely event of us being promoted, and watching City tonight. Bastards are all but safe, and got hammered. The Rao's would pocket the money, surely. They need a return? Feed us to the wolves (not the club obviously), and see how far we really are from any form of normality, in all senses of the word.

Edited by Proudtobeblue&white