speeeeeeedie

Premier League Stuff

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Newcastle set to sign Left back Lewis from Norwich for 13.5 million pounds. Was quoting 18 million 2 weeks ago and walk away from it from media reports 

My lap top has this sign  £ for pounds sterling matey.

Sheffield United close to signing Derby duo Max Lowe and Jayden Boyle from Derby plus Burke from WBA with Callum Robinson going to WBA. 

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Sheffield United close to signing Derby duo Max Lowe and Jayden Boyle from Derby plus Burke from WBA with Callum Robinson going to WBA. 

Where are Lowe and Boyle from?

Strange signings by Sheffield United. Burke is shite, and especially with Lowe, unsure if them wing backs are anything other than back up players,

Wolves sign an 18 year old striker from Porto for £35 million , crazy money but especially with everything that's been going on 

1 minute ago, islander200 said:

Wolves sign an 18 year old striker from Porto for £35 million , crazy money but especially with everything that's been going on 

Taxpayer funded furlough should have been denied for all premier league clubs.

Disgusting.

14 hours ago, Stuart said:

Taxpayer funded furlough should have been denied for all premier league clubs.

Disgusting.

Whilst I do agree with that statement, Wolves didn’t furlough anyone and paid all their staff in full the whole time....

Wolves are absolutely minted, 35 million is a drop in the ocean 

Edited by Ossydave

3 hours ago, K-Hod said:

Whilst I do agree with that statement, Wolves didn’t furlough anyone and paid all their staff in full the whole time....

Good to hear.

Newcastle sign Callum Wilson and it looks like Ryan Fraser.

Ashley out - disgusting how he treats those fans.

I should really not be surprised but really baffles sometimes how thick Premier League footballers can be.

Greenwood and Foden on their way out of the England squad for breaking COVID quarantine, whilst on England duty is plain stupid.

Less daft but also puzzling is Mahrez and Laporte getting coronavirus. Should they not be being extra careful? Or does it show that the virus is everywhere?

Edit: I just read that the breach in question involved the 2 England lads inviting a couple of girls back to the hotel. Silly sods.

Edited by speeeeeeedie

24 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

I should really not be surprised but really baffles sometimes how thick Premier League footballers can be.

Greenwood and Foden on their way out of the England squad for breaking COVID quarantine, whilst on England duty is plain stupid.

Less daft but also puzzling is Mahrez and Laporte getting coronavirus. Should they not be being extra careful? Or does it show that the virus is everywhere?

Edit: I just read that the breach in question involved the 2 England lads inviting a couple of girls back to the hotel. Silly sods.

Whilst I agree it’s completely irresponsible, 18 and 20 year old millionaires are inevitably going to be top shaggers, even in a pandemic....

You can take the boys out of Manchester........

According to my paper Brighton have joined Villa in the chase for Arsenal goalie Emiliano Martinez. So much for Walton's chances of first team football there when he returns to full fitness.

West Ham have offered the dingles £30 million for James Tarkowski, the dingles are holding out for £50 million.

36 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

According to my paper Brighton have joined Villa in the chase for Arsenal goalie Emiliano Martinez. So much for Walton's chances of first team football there when he returns to full fitness.

West Ham have offered the dingles £30 million for James Tarkowski, the dingles are holding out for £50 million.

I think the player may force that issue !!

One to watch that ...I don't think everything is rosy at the Turf ..

Be a very very difficult player to replace ..

51 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

West Ham have offered the dingles £30 million for James Tarkowski, the dingles are holding out for £50 Million.

WTF!:wacko:

Hits home how far we are now behind that shower.

Edited by A Northern Horde...

Fulham getting welcomed back to the Premier League in style by Arsenal. 0-3

14 minutes ago, philipl said:

Fulham getting welcomed back to the Premier League in style by Arsenal. 0-3

Indeed. They looked exactly like the toothless Fulham who were relegated 2 seasons ago. Mitrovic game them a bit of a lift when he came on but it's going to be a long slog for them. Arsenal could easily have scored 2 or 3 more.

Opening day of the season and there is just the one PL game kicking off at 3pm. Says it all about the overpriced, money grabbing, corporate sh!t show the top flight has become.

59 minutes ago, Claytons Left Boot said:

Opening day of the season and there is just the one PL game kicking off at 3pm. Says it all about the overpriced, money grabbing, corporate sh!t show the top flight has become.

Does it not more say that we’re living through a global pandemic, no fans are allowed in the stadiums, and games therefore have been staggered to allow them all to be on TV?

1 hour ago, DaveyB said:

Does it not more say that we’re living through a global pandemic, no fans are allowed in the stadiums, and games therefore have been staggered to allow them all to be on TV?

Not sure, you could be right.

Liverpool poor or Leeds great?

Can’t see the scouse having another season like the last one tbh