speeeeeeedie

Premier League Stuff

Hughes might soon be looking for a job.

Yeah starting to look like the same as Everton the year after Moyes left. The attack improves and the defence is still organised from the previous manager. Then the following season old habits (good defending/organisation) disappears and you are left with a total mess.

My thoughts exactly at West Ham, although the new manager was a defender.

Watford beating Utd 3-1.

Stoke fans must give Hughes time its crazy to even be thinking of getting rid of Hughes. who better could they get tbf

With Pulis struggling to win over WBA fans and JW now chairman, wouldn't be surprised if Sparky ended up there at some point this season.

Could be a fascinating Premier League.

For the top eight, 14 out of their 38 games are going to be against fellow serious Champions League contenders. Going to make for some titanic games (as well as extremely tight must not lose cautious 0-0s)

Only 5 games have been played but I think that your assessment is a good one. City are a cut above. They won their first 5 last year though and ended up 4th. This season is different. Guardiola is a top class manager.

The amount of money clubs have means that those outside the "top 4" can buy and pay top class players too.

Man U lost again today. It's no crisis but Mourinho needs to change it up. Zlatan is a good signing but Pogba hasn't shown anything in his first season back in England. He looks lost and that's poor for a £80m+ player. I don't know much about him but he doesn't look like an orthodox central midfielder. I think that he needs to play further up the park. But to do that Rooney needs dropping or played as a deep lying midfielder.

Man United have too many square pegs in round holes.

Fellaini, Pogba, Rooney, Valencia, Rashford.

If only they had defensive midfielders on the bench, or a World Cup winning defensive mid who's been banished to the youth team.....

Edited by K-Hod

Hughes results over the last 20 odd games have been pretty woeful.

Rhodes got half an hour today and sounds like he had a decent chance

I actually think he'll score goals he will still sneak into the kind of positions and the right time and get chances.

Not overflowing with talent but his instincts are brilliant

Great performance from Arsenal. When they click, Wenger's teams are a joy to watch. Shame they're seldom consistent.

LOL @ West Ham.

Edited by K-Hod

That stadium is going to look awfully big in the Championship.

That stadium is going to look awfully big in the Championship.

Isnt it strange how teams struggle after sacking Allardyce !

Looking , like last season was a complete fluke , Moyes, Bilic or Hughes 1st sacking of the season ?

My money on Bilic ..

The commentator's claims that the poor run is down to being in a new stadium would carry more weight if West Ham were winning their away games, but they're losing those as well...

West Ham's recruitment policy in the summer was really poor. An unbalanced team with a couple of really bad eggs in it. Noble's interview on Sky after the match said it all. They are in huge trouble.

Couldn't happen to a nicer club :)

Edited by DE.

Great performance from Arsenal. When they click, Wenger's teams are a joy to watch. Shame they're seldom consistent.

And I still cannot stand them!

City playing away in Glasgow tonight and the 2700 fans that got tickets had to queue up in the Glasgow rain today to pick them up! supposed to avoid tickets being sold on.

So the other 58,000 home tickets are fine to be sold on but the away tickets are not :wacko:

We have bungs, brown envelopes and corruption at the top and fans being treated like scum at the bottom of the pile.

Why do we bother? surely be easier if we watched cricket, rugby or amateur football.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37288843