Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Nobend

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom
7 hours ago, Tom said:

Feel tonight's game will set the tone 

If Bristol get a result it will be nervous times and edgy tomorrow.

If Huddersfield do us a favour it means we end the weekend outside the bottom 3 and can go on Saturday with the confidence that a win can start to build a gap going into the break.

Fancy Bristol to pick up a result though.

Well that went well - big pressure now 

I suspect we'll deal with it very well. There clearly are no standout teams in this division. Feck knows how we beat Newcastle twice but we did. Now we have a Manager. Who has got us organised and hard to beat. 

A tough one tomorrow but why not? Let's not pretend they're coming here full of confidence. They know damn well.

Bring it.

9 hours ago, onlyonejackwalker said:

Burton - Aldo unbeaten in the last six matches - 10 points gained.

Forest - Lost four, won two of the last six matches - 6 points gained.

Bristol - Unbeaten in last three with one win - Two defeats and a draw prior to that - 6 points gained

Wigan - A win, two draws and three defeats in the last six matches - 5 points gained

Rovers - Unbeaten in six - Two wins and four draws - Three home and three away - 10 points gained

Rotherham have 1 draw from the last 10 played. One point from thirty! Guess who that was against?

All to play for but we are slowly clawing back points on our rivals. Burton have done well! Shows it was a good result drawing there when Mowbray had only just arrived.

For me, Forest are the team in this group who seem to be plummeting almost un-noticed, other than by their own fans.  And oojw & me; in my case, because one of their keenest fans is one of my oldest friends!  They seem to hate their owner with a passion almost unknown in this Division, other than by our good selves of course!

I think our game there next month could be crucial; and, fwiw, I think that, although they might have a 'new manager bounce', I'm not convinced that he's in the same league [sorry!^_^] as ours tactically speaking.  I think they're likely to get tonked tomorrow by Derby County - now there's a team that'll have a 'new manager bounce' -  and that gives us the opportunity to overtake them at lunchtime, then watch as their goal difference deteriorates!

RTID

11 hours ago, duggy9197 said:

As kick off approaches the more and more confident i am,ive predicted the last 2 scores correctly but im waiting for the team news first,will radio lancs be on from 12 tomorrow as i usually listen via the net.coyb

Correction: from 12.45 pm uk time

Archived