BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Club Social Media Partner

Just now, 47er said:

No, you've not read it wrong you've simply misunderstood the basis of the whole debate about Venkys actions over 6+ years.

For the umpteenth time, 3rd party ownership and other related activities are not illegal, and this has never been the issue.

However it is in breach of the FA's rules!! The reasons are obvious and can be encapsulated in the phrase"conflict of interest".

The problem has been collecting the evidence and then persuading the FA to enforce its own rules!

This is not to say that illegal activities have not occured but 3rd party ownership of an English football club is not illegal in itself,simply against the rules and immoral.

Can we please stop going over the same old ground? This has been explained many times!

Calm down. I haven't misunderstood anything. We were talking about Senior and his wife. What they are doing is not illegal or against FA rules according to Lancaster Rover. I said I was surprised by this. Problem?

3rd party ownership is against FA rules. I also thought it may be illegal but according to you not. That doesn't alter the fact re Senior and his wife.

Anything I've missed or are you going to continue being hysterical?

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom
Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Calm down. I haven't misunderstood anything. We were talking about Senior and his wife. What they are doing is not illegal or against FA rules according to Lancaster Rover. I said I was surprised by this. Problem?

3rd party ownership is against FA rules. I also thought it may be illegal but according to you not. That doesn't alter the fact re Senior and his wife.

You're completely correct. But do you not think it's unethical that Senior may be allowed to claim bonus money for his household in this way?

Imagine:

Senior has salary. Senior brings in player which means his employer pays his wife's agent fee.

Would Senior be simply doing his job, or be taking advantage of his employer and adding money to his household?

I feel it's ethically similar to working in the same business as your partner and promoting them because of your personal relationship instead of your professional one.

Just now, Mike E said:

You're completely correct. But do you not think it's unethical that Senior may be allowed to claim bonus money for his household in this way?

Imagine:

Senior has salary. Senior brings in player which means his employer pays his wife's agent fee.

Would Senior be simply doing his job, or be taking advantage of his employer and adding money to his household?

I feel it's ethically similar to working in the same business as your partner and promoting them because of your personal relationship instead of your professional one.

I've said before I think it's completely wrong. There is no quality control. Signings could well be made for the wrong reasons. It's a similar situation to when Anderson was here.

My only point was that I was surprised there wasn't a conflict of interest law/rule that forbade such practices. I said the same on this thread yesterday.

47er just likes to look for arguments that aren't there.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Nothing hysterical there at all, that's simply an attempt at defflection on your part.

If you had bothered to read posts properly you would have understood the distinction between criminality and rule-breaking and for that matter, business ethics. It's been discussed many times.

And it's not"according to me", it's a fact.

Just now, 47er said:

Nothing hysterical there at all, that's simply an attempt at defflection on your part.

If you had bothered to read posts properly you would have understood the distinction between criminality and rule-breaking and for that matter, business ethics. It's been discussed many times.

And it's not"according to me", it's a fact.

Lots of things are ethically wrong. If the Senior/Senior wife/Joao thing is true then that will MOST DEFINITELY be one of them. Understand so far? My point was I was SURPRISED that it wasn't also illegal and/or against FA rules.

You seem to be getting angry at something you imagine I've said, and then making yourself angrier by imagining I don't understand the things you are so very clear about.

Like I said, calm down.  

I'm just amazed anyone expects ethics in football. From Cloughie's bungs via George Graham via Big Sam's son ad infinitum.

In my mind there's a world of difference between signing a lad who scored three crucial goals pronto and signing an agent's Sunday league son.

It is a results business after all.

6 hours ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

I'm just amazed anyone expects ethics in football. From Cloughie's bungs via George Graham via Big Sam's son ad infinitum.

In my mind there's a world of difference between signing a lad who scored three crucial goals pronto and signing an agent's Sunday league son.

It is a results business after all.

Exactly. If she's got any more lads sat on the bench with the talent of Joao @#/? sign them up and I'll worry about "morals" in the Championship next season.

Just now, Garage Flower said:

Exactly. If she's got any more lads sat on the bench with the talent of Joao @#/? sign them up and I'll worry about "morals" in the Championship next season.

The problems come when garbage players are signed above the managers head because it benefits others financially but doesn't benefit the club. There is no evidence this has happened as regards Senior (so far) and there is no evidence Senior's wife has any connection with Joao. 

Unfortunately on here if you question the validity of a  rumour/conspiracy theory (that is being stated as fact) you get called a 'Venky lover/plant' etc and the attack dogs emerge from the shadows.

On 13/03/2017 at 8:12 PM, RV Blue said:

People on here think they're in on it, remember that part ownership @#/?? I think they are just incredibly stupid. Not sure where you've got 'outraged' from, I'm certainly not outraged. You aren't bright enough to have such a big mouth.

Why did I get banned for that but Gav can continue posting when he posts things like this?

19 hours ago, Gav said:

Don't think i'll bother, you can't educate a brick.

It isn't because he's a 'seasoned poster' is it?

22 minutes ago, RV Blue said:

Why did I get banned for that but Gav can continue posting when he posts things like this?

It isn't because he's a 'seasoned poster' is it?

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:12 PM, RV Blue said:

People on here think they're in on it, remember that part ownership @#/?? I think they are just incredibly stupid. Not sure where you've got 'outraged' from, I'm certainly not outraged. You aren't bright enough to have such a big mouth.

No it's because Gav is frustrated at your inability to either listen or comprehend. There defiantly was 3rd party issues, the fact a Kentaro agreement was in place for the management side with VHPL (Venkeshwra Hataheries) of which a copy went to the FA and then a legal letter leaked confirming another agreement "Crescendo & VHPL"  which seems to be the vehicle used when purchasing the club, funnily enough  they wouldn't give the FA that document and still haven't and now claim it's expired.

All the while Phillppe Huber, Indoo Sella and Jerome had offices at Blackburn. Now why would they? Why would an Italian fashion guru have an office at Ewood, why did the FA refuse the Formica "Italian" passport three times?

Suggest you read Glen Mullans blogs here > http://venkysout.com/rovers-revisited/

In addition drop someone a PM and they may even have the documents.....

1 hour ago, Dunnfc said:

No it's because Gav is frustrated at your inability to either listen or comprehend. There defiantly was 3rd party issues, the fact a Kentaro agreement was in place for the management side with VHPL (Venkeshwra Hataheries) of which a copy went to the FA and then a legal letter leaked confirming another agreement "Crescendo & VHPL"  which seems to be the vehicle used when purchasing the club, funnily enough  they wouldn't give the FA that document and still haven't and now claim it's expired.

All the while Phillppe Huber, Indoo Sella and Jerome had offices at Blackburn. Now why would they? Why would an Italian fashion guru have an office at Ewood, why did the FA refuse the Formica "Italian" passport three times?

Suggest you read Glen Mullans blogs here > http://venkysout.com/rovers-revisited/

In addition drop someone a PM and they may even have the documents.....

Erm he wasn't replying to me...

2 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

The problems come when garbage players are signed above the managers head because it benefits others financially but doesn't benefit the club. There is no evidence this has happened as regards Senior (so far) and there is no evidence Senior's wife has any connection with Joao. 

Unfortunately on here if you question the validity of a  rumour/conspiracy theory (that is being stated as fact) you get called a 'Venky lover/plant' etc and the attack dogs emerge from the shadows.

Nail on the head. 

Conspiracy theory fluidly slips into fact over a few pages of group think on here. 

The bricks,sorry seasoned posters,quickly disappear and move onto their next target when their theories are disapproved. Previous target swept under the carpet,not to be spoken of again. 

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Well then after the first line. the rest applies to you.

I agree with everything you said, I'm just taking issue at Gav calling someone a brick and getting away with it, when I did a similar thing last week and got banned immediately.

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Nail on the head. 

Conspiracy theory fluidly slips into fact over a few pages of group think on here. 

The bricks,sorry seasoned posters,quickly disappear and move onto their next target when their theories are disapproved. Previous target swept under the carpet,not to be spoken of again. 

I'm a big fan of NOT putting people into groups when making sweeping statements about their background, culture, beliefs, OPINION etc 

There are plenty of "seasoned posters" on this message board who can talk, discuss and offer interesting content. Whilst I disagree with a few (on this topic particularly, there is enough actual evidence to discuss without the need for rumour peddling) there's no need to have a pop at the community here, especially being new yourself.

Stick to your opinions, and the rest will (mostly!!) wash over you.

4 hours ago, 47er said:

This MB is getting more like the LT everyday. Just need a few John Clarets to finish the job.

It's got better this year IMO! Isn't that strange.. 

You're not the only one RV, I was also banned two weeks ago after only making a handful of posts (no such thing as a warning here?). Funnily enough it was Mike that banned me with Gav once again getting away scot-free for doing worse there too. With just a few posts, i dare you to try and guess which of them was so terrible that it deserved an instant 1 week ban.

Just now, JacknOry said:

You're not the only one RV, I was also banned two weeks ago after only making a handful of posts (no such thing as a warning here?). Funnily enough it was Mike that banned me with Gav once again getting away scot-free for doing worse there too. With just a few posts, i dare you to try and guess which of them was so terrible that it deserved an instant 1 week ban.

Seems like the key is to have a pal who is a mod. I forgot to mention this before but Stuart posted this a couple of days ago, which is way worse than most of what I've seen on here before, yet he's still posting. Mods can you explain this?

On 17/03/2017 at 10:27 PM, Stuart said:

Haha! Seven managers? You utter plank.

Archived