BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Brentford v Rovers. 7th May

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We cannot blame anyone but ourselves. Should not have even got ourselves in a position where we were relying on others. Its hard to name a manager worse than a certain name that should not be mentioned but damn Coyle ran him close in just a single season. I am so fcked off at how within 6-7 years we have plummeted from being a midtable well run PL club to now being in League 1.

Maybe the owners thought it was the Champions League 1 within 5 years. 

TIme to get fckin drunk.

I am absolutely gutted for Rovers and all our supporters.

I leave this forum in despair.

A cheque will be posted to one of my favourite charities tomorrow as promised to Jim.

It's been a breeze.

Good luck everyone. 

Devastated. 

Just recently we've had teams play out of their skins against us and they've rolled over for our rivals. Will always hate Huddersfield, Ipswich and Bristol.

Speaking of hatred, Venkys do the right thing and leave taking your debt with you.

I hope Venkys empire crumbles before their eyes and they are left with absolutely nothing. 

They have now set this club on the road to no recovery. There is no rebuild under these classless, useless owners. 

Probably no rebuild even if they go. 

Just to rub it in, Newcastle (who I hate) go up as champions. 

Just now, Mercer said:

I am absolutely gutted for Rovers and all our supporters.

I leave this forum in despair.

A cheque will be posted to one of my favourite charities tomorrow as promised to Jim.

It's been a breeze.

Good luck everyone. 

I don't think you should leave.

Just now, TurkishDelightFan said:

They've played very well today. Some good players in the team, don't think we deserved to go down.

Nonsense. We've gone down because we deserve to.

Even under Mowbray we conceded late goals against Preston Norwich and didnt turn up against Barnsley and Bristol City.

We've had ample opportunity to save ourselves and if the players had shown a fraction of the spirit and commitment we showed today and at Newcastle away for example we'd have been fine.

Poor Jack. His family should hang their heads in shame.

Saw Bob Fleming on the TV at the end looking desolate. Feel so sorry for the fans who travelled. You're star's each and every one.

Rovers till I die.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

We need to get perspective on where our frustration lies. Much bigger fish than Senior. The guy came too late. Damage was well done by them. Thats the reality

but id start with P.Senior and work upwards.

what has PS actually done since coming in ? and before you say TM I doubt he was responsible solely for bringing in TM

• Backroom
Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Nonsense. We've gone down because we deserve to.

Even under Mowbray we conceded late goals against Preston Norwich and didnt turn up against Barnsley and Bristol City.

We've had ample opportunity to save ourselves and if the players had shown a fraction of the spirit and commitment we showed today and at Newcastle away for example we'd have been fine.

Poor Jack. His family should hang their heads in shame.

Saw Bob Fleming on the TV at the end looking desolate. Feel so sorry for the fans who travelled. You're star's each and every one.

Rovers till I die.

the first post of yours I've totally agreed with in a while.

The club deserves this fate. It's an absolute shambles from top to bottom. A last day win against a team playing for nothing doesn't change the fact that these players haven't turned up for the vast majority of matches this season, and the overall infrastructure of the club has been dumbed down to the point where it's barely professional at all. Impostors and charlatans at every level, from the pitch to the boardroom. The club is a disgrace, and it's been made this way by owners who are leaving us to die slowly and painfully.

Archived