BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Brentford v Rovers. 7th May

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NinjaTattoo said:

but id start with P.Senior and work upwards.

what has PS actually done since coming in ? and before you say TM I doubt he was responsible solely for bringing in TM

Look it isn't the time now, I'm too p******. 

All I will say though is, if Senior goes, who replaces him? Its all the one. The Venkys are the problem ALL rage should be directed at them. Nobody else. 

Just now, NinjaTattoo said:

Always said we would run out of games if TM had been given another 5 games or so we would be safe.
Yet again Venkys failure to react efficiently has been our downfall.

Absolutely right. We can look at particular games and particular incidents that cost us points throughout the season, and a Notts Forest penalty v Newc or Huddersfield's team selection but the bottom line is we all knew we were screwed when Coyle the Pretender was appointed. Even potting him a week or two earlier would have saved us. But he had to be kept on till the transfer window ended eh? Bunch of buffoons.

Well done to the team today, well done to the supporters who went, the damage was done, as it has been for 7 miserable years, in India.

Venkys you are an utter disgrace, the scum of the earth. 

Gutted for you all today - its never nice when clubs have to suffer from incompetent owners (trust us, we know as well!). Was hoping that Brum would go down and us both to stay up.

Theres no gloating from us, just relief. All the best for next season and hope you come straight back up lads.

Just now, JasForest said:

Gutted for you all today - its never nice when clubs have to suffer from incompetent owners (trust us, we know as well!). Was hoping that Brum would go down and us both to stay up.

Theres no gloating from us, just relief. All the best for next season and hope you come straight back up lads.

We got what we deserved. Appreciate you taking the time to post. You did well when it mattered like we did - unfortunately it was not enough and far too little too late.

• Backroom
Just now, JasForest said:

Am sure your supporters know as well as we do that the nightmare doesn't end with staying up or going down. Without new owners we're both doomed to fall. Well done on staying up, hope you get new owners and sort your club out.

Venky's.  Jerome Anderson.  Anyone else linked to our demise...

You are utter vermin and I hope you get what's coming to you.

Let's just say I spoke to someone very close to Jerome a few years ago who denied his involvement in sacking Sam, appointing Kean and our keany signings etc.

We all knew of his direct involvement and the Mail piece confirms it. This person was either complicit in covering for tantric or naive as to believe the @#/? he comes out with and failing to see what a cretin the man is. 

Disgusted.  Not that I haven't been for the last 6+ years. 

• Backroom
Just now, Mercer said:

I am absolutely gutted for Rovers and all our supporters.

I leave this forum in despair.

A cheque will be posted to one of my favourite charities tomorrow as promised to Jim.

It's been a breeze.

Good luck everyone. 

Don't go mate - let's just give you a new silly avatar and sig 

Actually let's make a new agreement, you know your stuff. Instead of leaving the forum agree to go along to the next Ewmc meeting, saw some great blokes there trying their best, become an asset to them 

Just now, andyroversmad said:

We were relegated the moment Owen Coyle was appointed manager. 

It pre dates that.

Started when Venkys first met a southern spiv.

We are s-hit being flushed down the lavatory.

Round in circles, slowly at first then gathering speed and on down into the cesspit.

I expect us to go straight through L1 like diarrhea.

#VENKYSARESHIT

Just now, Suhail Slayer said:

Senior must go

said we wouldnt go down like coyle and kean

What would be the point in that? Venkys would just appoint someone else and it would be even worse.

I don't give a toss which players or staff leave, as any replacements will be made by Venkys and therefore will by default be poor.

It's a total waste of energy to debate the merits of the players or staff. It's the ownership who have to go before progress happens.

I would like to thank TM for coming to this club, being a man of principle and doing everything he could to try save us. Most wouldn't have touched us but he came in and went straight to work. If only he had a couple extra games.

• Backroom
Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Nice of him to finally chirp up. The silence of the likes of him has been deafening.

In fairness to Shearer, I think he was on a tour of India recently and pretty much trashed Venky's in every interview. He's done more than some of our own fans.

Archived