BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Brentford v Rovers. 7th May

Getting a bit sick of reading whether Mercer is going to stay or leave to be honest. One of the worst days of my life is being overshadowed by the posting future of an over-optimistic fan.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen the score.

On any other day a 1-3 win at Brentford, two wins and 3 draws unbeaten run with only two goals against would have been excellent.

Well done to those fans who travelled today.

The V's, Coyle, Anderson, Pasha and all the other scumbags and parasites should commit public Hari Kari in Blackburn Market......you are a disgrace to the town and the club.

I am going to pour a glass of water.  Alcohol is what you wipe away the grime and slime of Venkys.

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

What would be the point in that? Venkys would just appoint someone else and it would be even worse.

I don't give a toss which players or staff leave, as any replacements will be made by Venkys and therefore will by default be poor.

It's a total waste of energy to debate the merits of the players or staff. It's the ownership who have to go before progress happens.

Exactly.

In tears here. Loads of people will suffer, my stand will be shut. 

It's a fking disgrace.

Everyone involved and anyone who decided to  hire Coyle needs to die a horrible death, preferably in front of their whole family 

Before this gets deleted, I know most are thinking the same.

• Moderation Lead

We've got bigger problems than Mercerman staying or going for goodness' sake. He's not the first person to get things wrong on here and he certainly won't be the last.

Keep posting and make the charitable donation as well. 

Just now, DE. said:

In fairness to Shearer, I think he was on a tour of India recently and pretty much trashed Venky's in every interview. He's done more than some of our own fans.

Yeah I'm probably being a little harsh on him particularly. It's just because of how @#/? off I am. 95% of 'em can go screw themselves though. 

3rd relegation in my life - this one hurts the most, because I'm not sure if there's a way back from here. Thank you Tony Mowbray for the hope. For those before, above and some of those below you, nothing but contempt.

Just now, DE. said:

In fairness to Shearer, I think he was on a tour of India recently and pretty much trashed Venky's in every interview. He's done more than some of our own fans.

How very true is that.

• Backroom
Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Yeah I'm probably being a little harsh on him particularly given how @#/? off I am. 95% of 'em can go screw themselves though. 

Shearer, Sutton, Salgado, Jansen and a couple of others have spoken up. Savage has flip-flopped and I'll never forgive him for backing Steve Kean back in 2011.

Most of our "heroes" have kept their mouths shut and not said a word. @#/? em.

Just now, K-Hod said:

We've got bigger problems than Mercerman staying or going for goodness' sake. He's not the first person to get things wrong on here and he certainly won't be the last.

Keep posting and make the charitable donation as well. 

It wasn't the prediction itself so much as the supercilious, almost Kean-esque manner in which he made it.

Taxi for Mercer.

Respect to TM. Couldn't do much more with what he had. We all saw this coming and it came down to finer margins then I thought it would. Made a fight of it at least. Tragedy is he showed what we could have done if he was here earlier.

Venkys deserve this. All of it. This is real for everyone. Get out.

1966, 1971, 1979, 1999, 2012, now this relegation.

To be honest- this one doesn't hurt anywhere near as much as the others because Rovers don't feel like "my" club any more.

Don't get me wrong, I have not gone to the dark side but everything I have treasured about the Rovers has been painfully removed or destroyed since October 2010 that there is not much left of Rovers to go down... 

Expected it, didn't think I'd care because we would have been doomed next season anyway.

But feeling utterly devastated now. It hurts  Venkys, it hurts you dozy excuse for owners.

Just now, philipl said:

To be honest- this one doesn't hurt anywhere near as much as the others because Rovers don't feel like "my" club any more.

Don't get me wrong, I have not gone to the dark side but everything I have treasured about the Rovers has been painfully removed or destroyed since October 2010 that there is not much left of Rovers to go down... 

Done all 5 too and feel exactly the same as you about this one.

• Backroom
Just now, philipl said:

I'm kind of the same. It does hurt, but only in the same way it's hurt since Venky's arrived. It's not a new kind of devastation. Even if we'd stayed up I would have been happy for a few moments before then realising we'd be going through the same @#/? all over again next season, with an even weaker squad.

Just now, philipl said:

This one hurts more for me. We are even further from the Premiership and actual footballing relevance.

To hear the commentator on Sky then comment on the amount of money Venkys have put into the club, never once saying how absolutely terrible they are. Is it a lack of knowledge on the club or a strategy instigated by dark forces? 

Just now, A cup of beans said:

Everyone involved and anyone who decided to  hire Coyle needs to die a horrible death, preferably in front of their whole family 

Before this gets deleted, I know most are thinking the same.

I don't think most fans are as pathetic and sick as you. It's a disgraceful post, you should be ashamed.

I'm devastated but also not surprised. Ever since those moronic crooks from India came riding into town promising Champions League football and Ronaldhino, it's been nightmare. There has been a marked deterioration year after year since they've been here. A once model Premiership club, with great structures and people in place allowing us to punch above our weight year after year has been turned into a festering putrid mess, by people who didn't have the first clue of how to run a football club, but their arrogance and sheer obstinance allowed other crooks to come in and enrich themselves at the clubs expense from managers, to advisors, to players, to executives. What is left is a club that was once a proud Premiership team and former Premiership champion, now in the third tier of English football. 

Most of us saw this coming for years and feared for the clubs future. Our fears have now been realised and it mightn't stop here. Who knows what next season will bring? I used to post here regularly, but over the years I've become so disillusioned with what's gone on behind the scenes that it made no difference what we as fans did or said, that I drifted away. No one cares outside of ourselves. I've continued to support the team and will continue do so.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

This one hurts more for me. We are even further from the Premiership and actual footballing relevance.

To hear the commentator on Sky then comment on the amount of money Venkys have put into the club, never once saying how absolutely terrible they are. Is it a lack of knowledge on the club or a strategy instigated by dark forces? 

Club PR doing its job. I constantly hear how the Venkunts are putting money in via the media and how they are supporting us. Seriously, i am so gutted that if any of them were in front of me right now Id have no resevations in bashing them to death with a baseball bat.

Archived