SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Game: Reading Away

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom
Just now, preston blue said:

Our goal difference is most unhelpful- worth a point to those around us.

Positive hat on - a 2-0 win v Bristol sees the goal difference disappear (as it stands now)

Just now, Tom said:

Positive hat on - a 2-0 win v Bristol sees the goal difference disappear (as it stands now)

I admire your testicular fortitude this evening. Still all to play for. We're not good enough to compete with the likes of Reading and Brighton away from home. Barnsley & Bristol City at Ewood are more our level. Fail to win those games and we don't deserve to stay up. 

Just now, RV Blue said:

Played 9, won 2. Single handily cost us the game against Preston. Picked an absolutely sickening team today. Still need to score 3+ to win. I can't be the only one losing confidence?

Clown

Just now, RV Blue said:

Played 9, won 2. Single handily cost us the game against Preston. Picked an absolutely sickening team today. Still need to score 3+ to win. I can't be the only one losing confidence?

You're the only one smoking that sh1t, lay off it if you can't handle it.

Just now, RV Blue said:

Try looking at the root causes of why we are facing relegation.  Nothing to do with ToMo.

• Backroom
Just now, blueboy3333 said:

I admire your testicular fortitude this evening. Still all to play for. We're not good enough to compete with the likes of Reading and Brighton away from home. Barnsley & Bristol City at Ewood are more our level. Fail to win those games and we don't deserve to stay up. 

Weird evening, feels terrible to lose but also feel Bristols loss could be more damaging to them than ours was. Let's hope their mini revival is down in flames.

Really don't fancy going into that game behind them though.

This weekend will be a test of bottle both us and Bristol have winnable home games, let's see who has the cajones to see it through 

Just now, RV Blue said:

I'd still say TM is blameless.inherited a shambles.not his players.not his staff.admittedly he knew all that.but I'd trust him to steady the ship as much as anyone given the chaos around him. He must be kept for next season 3rd division included.

Just now, kierantrencher said:

Clown

Just now, Gav said:

You're the only one smoking that sh1t, lay off it if you can't handle it.

Just now, preston blue said:

Try looking at the root causes of why we are facing relegation.  Nothing to do with ToMo.

According to Tony Mowbray himself, this squad is capable of being on the verge of the playoffs, 2 wins in 9 is shocking if so. Of course it isn't his fault but the optimism after his appointment is rapidly falling away for me.

Just now, Tom said:

When did Rovers last win any match by a 2 goal margin. Clown Steele is bound to throw at least one in.

Archived