BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Game: Reading Away

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if RV Blue was being serious with his comments about the team selection but it certainly wasn't the team I would have picked and if we do go down we might as well go down fighting as opposed to a whimper.

Unadventurous and overcautious at best.

Just now, kierantrencher said:

What's the guy meant to do when he's inherited a team full of losers... who are used to losing? Not Mowbray's fault at all

Pick a better team? Anyone with a brain cell could see that the team today was disgraceful.

The rubber dingy men return and it's about time this set of dozy tossers are held accountable. Then again a load don't belong to us and another load know they'll be off in summer whatever happens.

Somehow I think we'll be in the same position next season but in lge 1 under this stinking ownership.

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Mates view.

No good. No right back and no cover. 2nd goal same as the first."

Can't defend was my mates assumption, bring back Duffy :rolleyes:

Five seasons we've been down in the Championship (yes it feels like 15) and I must have listened to (or been at) every midweek away game. I honestly can't remember more than a couple of wins.

Weak willed, poor players with little fight.  A losing mentality has completely enveloped the club. A relentless decline and I just don't know when we will hit rock bottom.

Just now, AAK said:

I think that late Preston goal did a lot of damage to this team, that will be a defining point of our season.

You only get so much with a new manager bounce, if the squad and players are sh1te, they're sh1te, simple as that

Archived