BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Game: Reading Away

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mattyblue said:

Weak willed, poor players with little fight.  A losing mentality has completely enveloped the club. A relentless decline and I just don't know when we will hit rock bottom.

Nail on head Matty.

• Backroom
Just now, johnradfordsubbuteo said:

In my mind's eye all I see is a gurning Bradley Orr.

Did u just sit there thinking how can i possibly make tonight more depressing and infuriating for everyone? 

If so, you nailed it!

Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

Preston 2-0 up against Bristol.

Apparently Rovers are being totally dominated in midfield.

Was obvious just from seeing the lineup. I know we're hardly blessed with talent but a midfield pairing of Lowe and Akpan is just asking to be overrun and dominated. 

Saturdays game really is absolutely massive but I just can't see where a win is coming from right now. The players would appear to have welcomed relegation and a return to their parent clubs.

Cheston was running the shop when we hired Coyle. If he went on holiday and Coyle was hired even whilst he was away it is his duty to inform our owners that it was a bad decision and demand it didn't go through. If he had any balls, that is.

"The outstanding candidate"

Archived