BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Companies House Document

Just now, PLJPB said:

This document may have been filed in response to my chasing the club for the last 6 weeks for the 'Persons of Significant Control' register.

This is supposed to be a register of who makes decisions. The first filing for BRFC Ltd was 19/10/16 and stated that a person had been identified but all of their particulars had not been confirmed. I wanted to know who that person was and so contacted Companies House to check the rules. These things take time and we now finally have the statement.

It is interesting to me that we are now told Venkys London Limited are the decision makers but back in October they did not have their particulars. So Silvester/Cheston didn't know the correct name and address for Venkys London Limited!

What this means is that Venkys London Limited has control over BRFC Limited. The Venkys London statement says that Balaji & Venkatesh (Bling & confused) have control of the company - and so by default also over BRFC - by virtue of them each holding between 25% and 50% of its shares. VLL is wholly owned by Venkateshwara Hatcheries Private Limited (VHPL) in India so for the statement to be correct it would appear to me that Bling & confused must also have control over VHPL even though we have always been led to believe that sister Desai is the boss.

Something here doesn't feel right but then again that's nothing new under the Venkys rule.

Good work. Could it not be that The Four (Balaji, Venkatesh, Mr & Mrs Desai) remain in joint ownership of VHPL, but that they have come to an agreement, legally or otherwise, that only Balaji and Venkatesh will be responsible for VLL?

The most interesting part for me is the 25%-50% share subject.

If Balaji and Venkatesh both own >25% but <50% of shares in VLL then who has the rest? It is impossible for an equal 4 way split as previously reported, so I'd like to know how exactly the shares in VLL are divided/controlled these days. It would make sense if each had 50% of VLL now that Mr & Mrs Desai had stepped away from it but that isn't reported as being the case.

Thinking about it further, VLL has always been described as a subsidiary wholly owned by VHPL, which is ultimately controlled by The Four. If the declaration for VLL states Balaji and Venkatesh as the only 2 people with significant control, then how does that work with VHPL which Mrs Desai is said to be the ultimate boss?

Just now, PLJPB said:

This document may have been filed in response to my chasing the club for the last 6 weeks for the 'Persons of Significant Control' register.

This is supposed to be a register of who makes decisions. The first filing for BRFC Ltd was 19/10/16 and stated that a person had been identified but all of their particulars had not been confirmed. I wanted to know who that person was and so contacted Companies House to check the rules. These things take time and we now finally have the statement.

It is interesting to me that we are now told Venkys London Limited are the decision makers but back in October they did not have their particulars. So Silvester/Cheston didn't know the correct name and address for Venkys London Limited!

What this means is that Venkys London Limited has control over BRFC Limited. The Venkys London statement says that Balaji & Venkatesh (Bling & confused) have control of the company - and so by default also over BRFC - by virtue of them each holding between 25% and 50% of its shares. VLL is wholly owned by Venkateshwara Hatcheries Private Limited (VHPL) in India so for the statement to be correct it would appear to me that Bling & confused must also have control over VHPL even though we have always been led to believe that sister Desai is the boss.

Something here doesn't feel right but then again that's nothing new under the Venkys rule.

I did read somewhere in regards to the poultry business that Mrs D was scaling back her commitments. It was on an Indian business site relating to shares etc and was ages ago. Maybe she's just semi retiring or maybe been ill or something, then again might just be gossip but changes seem to have been afoot all over the V empire in recent years.

Won't take bling & confused long to bring it all crashing down once the steady hand has gone.

1 hour ago, PLJPB said:

Wow, excellent work!

Hasnt Mrs D washed her hands of the club along with her hushand and become minority shareholders in VLL with Balaji and V Rao have taken on more shares and become majority shareholders now in VLL. Mrs D wont let any venky cash in the cash.so its down to Rao's brothers to finance it. 

Balaji doesnt have millions of spare cash available either to fund it so its why we had to do short term loans. 

2 hours ago, PLJPB said:

Exactly correct. The filing states that a registrable person (an actual person or a company above) has been identified but not all the details of their identity and/or location are known at the time of the filing.

As far as I know the PSC filings only need to include those shareholders that individually own at least 25% of shares and collectively at lest 75% If VHPL is still the ultimate parent, then B & V must own together at least 75% of that company as well. Otherwise VHPL is no longer the ultimate parent as of the time of this filing, and B & V own shares directly in VLL and are the ultimate PSC for the club as well.

What makes the page three statement weird is the "ceases to be true" line. B & V were filed as active PSC in VLL in October and April of 2016, respectively. Therefore it would make sense that this new filing for BRF&AL would be affected by that new information when it came time to file this time around?

Who knows...it could all be nothing...could be the reason there is no longer money coming in and we are having to take super high interest loans against future season ticket sales rather than proper bank loans at 2-3%?? Maybe the Desai half of the family said enough was enough?

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 15.24.38.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 15.12.21.png

Being kind, it is the fact that their agents and fellow officers, who Rao's have entrusted to ensure that such returns are completed accurately and on time, do not seem able to submit the correct information. If it is just administrative oversight in completing the new PSC statements then this might be understandable, yet still shabby all the same.

Though why are the FA not all over such things? With all the cash they are sat on and with all the flack they are receiving concerning foreign and questionable ownership, surely they would have a small team checking on the governance of such matters? 

Both are not fit for purpose. 

1 hour ago, Daniel Louis Grabko (Dan) said:

Exactly correct. The filing states that a registrable person (an actual person or a company above) has been identified but not all the details of their identity and/or location are known at the time of the filing.

As far as I know the PSC filings only need to include those shareholders that individually own at least 25% of shares and collectively at lest 75% If VHPL is still the ultimate parent, then B & V must own together at least 75% of that company as well. Otherwise VHPL is no longer the ultimate parent as of the time of this filing, and B & V own shares directly in VLL and are the ultimate PSC for the club as well.

What makes the page three statement weird is the "ceases to be true" line. B & V were filed as active PSC in VLL in October and April of 2016, respectively. Therefore it would make sense that this new filing for BRF&AL would be affected by that new information when it came time to file this time around?

Who knows...it could all be nothing...could be the reason there is no longer money coming in and we are having to take super high interest loans against future season ticket sales rather than proper bank loans at 2-3%?? Maybe the Desai half of the family said enough was enough?

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 15.24.38.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 15.12.21.png

And so it starts again. Why is it so difficult for the Directors/Secretary of Venkys London Limited to find out the required particulars - i.e. Name, Address and Date of birth - for the identified registrable person?

Delaying tactics?

On 06/04/2017 at 11:47 PM, chaddyrovers said:

Craigman Some random person on the Internet has told us its nothing important

May be nothing. May be everything. 

One thing is for certain: the way the club is currently being run is unsustainable.

Everything is done for a reason and some said the same oh it's nothing about the last alteration in terms of Mrs D then guess what the money has stopped flowing in like it was and it's become sell / take loans to survive.

These lot rarely do anything at all so when they do it needs scrutinising. 

Archived