BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] YOUR TEAM NEEDS YOU!

13 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

You throw it large on boycotters whom don't protaganise half as much as the "Stayers" 

It's not stupid you all built it up this week, emphasised on getting behind the team etc.

So simple question did you get behind the team? Plenty of back and noise? or apathy?

I got behind the team from the start and even after being 2 nil down. 

I was shocked at our slow start of our players

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Parsonblue said:

Haven't seen it but you are quite right.  The total lack of respect for a different viewpoints has made this messageboard unbearable at times.  What was once the first place you came to discuss Rovers is now probably something many avoid.  I must admit that I post less and less these days and, to be honest, don't really miss it.  Clearly, I'm probably as guilty as most of us on here which is why I think it's time to have a break from the forum.

I'd keep posting PB especially in your youth threads, always a good read. This is what Venkys have done divided the fan base, but we all have one thing in common and that's venkysout

I have an afternoon away from the forum and enjoy the sunshine with the family and the thread descends much deeper into petty name calling. Keep it on topic and civil folks, healthy debate is great, simply taking pot shots at each other is the last thing the community needs at the moment.

20 hours ago, Stuart said:

Agree with this. Mowbray is not the problem. I hope he stays in League One.

He looked a broken man at the end. Pacing around, he stopped short of kicking the water bottles but more idly tipped them over with his foot. I felt very sorry for him. And for myself really. Barring Mahoney, and probably Bennett, the team are not interested in the shirt. Regardless of ability you would expect them to be scrapping for ever ball. They are not.

My observation of TM was he looked dejected and as gutted as us sat just above him and that was in the first half when Joao lost possession then went down as if he'd been shot TM just was shaking his head as if to say get up and get on with the game ffs.. 

13 minutes ago, Glenn said:

I have an afternoon away from the forum and enjoy the sunshine with the family and the thread descends much deeper into petty name calling. Keep it on topic and civil folks, healthy debate is great, simply taking pot shots at each other is the last thing the community needs at the moment.

Agreed but some been brought to task after recent comments only to see them now challenged over these then post there byes or refrain from posting for a while messages.

keeo up good work on site and nice to see you back though Glenn 

The title of this thread needs changing to the fans need you to perform put in a shift or something along those lines 

As the majority of those on the pitch were a absolute disgrace 

• 2 weeks later...

I applaud the idea but lose at Wolves and pack Ewood for the Villa match and this could backfire big time if the worst happens.

No doubt the Club will have done a risk assessment.

I hope the offer succeeds, we beat Wolves and Villa and Brentford and live happily everafter in a VD free world.... but I have these nagging doubts.....

Ok pack Ewood is an exaggeration....

VD = Venkys Desai

Which part of "I'm not going to Ewood till Venky's leave, along with all the rubbish admin people they have brought with them" do the people currently running our club not understand. You could pay me £10 and I'd still not attend. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Great idea from Rovers fans. 

No reason why they wont be over 16k Rovers fans on now. Nobody can complain about the cost at all. Everybody should be there who want to there. 

Not had 16k home all year!? 

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Get yourself to Ewood Park then? 

Why would I? Hate the regime love the team... Your in full recipient of the facts I always try to get back to your pms id have thought the basis of that would define my beliefs at which I won't attend home games any longer?

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Have a day off from moaning then

Everyone who wants to be Ewood Park should be there for the Villa game

I'm not moaning you just get on my nerves too be perfectly honest with you :lol::lol:. I have a ST but all people seem too do on here is try and explain too you why they simply can't step foot in Ewood again until Venkys have gone yet all you do is make snide and patronising comments to people who aren't living in cuckoo land like yourself. Show a bit of understanding mate. I'm a ST Holder like you Chaddy but it's clear too see why so many won't step foot in Ewood again until Venkys are gone because it's not the same club any more, simple as that. As someone said on here they wouldn't be paid a tenner to go too Ewood never mind pay a tenner themself. Whether we stay up or go down this season it's irrelevant. Our club is screwed either way and how you can't see that is just delusional. :blink:

22 minutes ago, Butty said:

I'm not moaning you just get on my nerves too be perfectly honest with you :lol::lol:. I have a ST but all people seem too do on here is try and explain too you why they simply can't step foot in Ewood again until Venkys have gone yet all you do is make snide and patronising comments to people who aren't living in cuckoo land like yourself. Show a bit of understanding mate. I'm a ST Holder like you Chaddy but it's clear too see why so many won't step foot in Ewood again until Venkys are gone because it's not the same club any more, simple as that. As someone said on here they wouldn't be paid a tenner to go too Ewood never mind pay a tenner themself. Whether we stay up or go down this season it's irrelevant. Our club is screwed either way and how you can't see that is just delusional. :blink:

Good post Butty, I can't comment on the personal bits but for me of course I love this football club, I'd still watch us away or on Tv and act to kick every ball!

for me though I'm quite lucky, I don't come from Blackburn so I don't have that heartbeat central attraction of missing out. I've been as some may know dealing with MPs and more recently the FA over the previous and current running of our football club which I will add is abhorrent. I can be working in Watford and still be at the WMC sometimes. 8 page added to the 3 last week issued this fortnight

I was brought up in Scotland with strong morals and the stuff this club and people still there have and do sticks in my throat a little that much I made a conscious decision a couple of years ago not to renew as I don't identify myself with this club as much as I used to as only one of us has gone downhill morally ethically and it isn't me.

I spend on average working 60 hrs as a professional, graduating from a masters, owner of a SME and starting a family but for spectating 90 mins a week I put my efforts now on how  I see and help now and after Venkys have gone, to quote Paul senior giving "added value". Beyond 90 mins a week.

for the record I miss Ewood my brother and I had season tickets which brought us closer we've gone back to maybe a phone call once a month these days, Monday I spent missing Bristol and had a fantastic day out with a two year old and mrs

Archived