BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Nottingham Forest Away

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tom said:

Still massively likely that we go down but....NOT....DEAD....YET!

"Massively likely" - sat here scratching my head.  We are two points from safety with 4 games to go !

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

I feel strangely elated after that. I thought we were down after the Barnsley game and before Hoban scored to all intents and purposes we were.

We're no better off than we were before the game with Bristol but at least if we can beat them on Monday we've brought them Forest Burton and Birmingham right back into the mix.

Well done to everyone who went today. Really pleased you saw a win not a heart breaking defeat.

Everyone get your arses down to Ewood on Monday. Do whatevever you want to do, Protest, get behind the team but let's create an atmosphere on Monday.

I will be breaking my boycott !

Just now, Waggy76 said:

I will be breaking my boycott !

Good man.

It won't make one iota of difference to the financial position or Venky's pocket.

Should I be looking out for the guy in the full length yellow rubber chicken suit? Lol.

Got it all right today after getting it so wrong last wknd so hopefully a 'win bounce' carries into Monday.   Same again even if they have to go out and keep it tight for the first 20.

We aren't good enough to go gungho.

Archived