BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bamber Bridge Coffin Ceremony

Guest Wen Y Hu

First, a thank you and an apology to Dawn. Thank you for keeping the burial tradition going, because who knows - if it hadn't have happened yesterday, it might never have happened again. An apology also for letting her down on a request. We honestly didn't know until yesterday lunchtime, if we could make it or not. The real good thing now, is that Bob might get his tea on the same day now.

Another big thank you to the three or four police cars and the St John's ambulance people who turned up to make sure we got across Bolton Road safely. We managed that with no-one getting injured, or even worse, dieing. The lone Sunday driver who had to stop so we could cross looked a bit miffed though. How much notice do you have to give these people Dawn? Me and the missus will probably have to cross Golden Hill to get to Morrisons on Saturday. Maybe they could all help us out.

Another big thank you to the three or four police cars and the St John's ambulance people who turned up to make sure we got across Bolton Road safely. We managed that with no-one getting injured, or even worse, dieing. The lone Sunday driver who had to stop so we could cross looked a bit miffed though. How much notice do you have to give these people Dawn? Me and the missus will probably have to cross Golden Hill to get to Morrisons on Saturday. Maybe they could all help us out.

den, good to see you yesterday.

I've been on to the powers that be and will be completing a risk assessment, a health and safety audit and comprehensive security analysis of said shopping trip on your behalf. You'll also need to compile a full audited shopping list which will need to be checked by various people in extremely high authority several times over a length of time which will ultimately equate to being high inconvenience to you. This could all take some time so with this in mind I suggest you just walk round. Or order the shopping on line to be delivered? Or just leave the coffin at home? (the plastic bags they give out are far more convenient).

Really sorry for not posting sooner - broadband has been down in the Fernhurst Farm area since yesterday. Shebby must be tearing his hair out! Anyway huge thanks to all who turned up for and helped in any way towards yesterday's little event. Birdy, the eternal optimist has much bigger ideas for promotion/resurrection, so I'd best start on the paperwork now!

Really sorry for not posting sooner - broadband has been down in the Fernhurst Farm area since yesterday. Shebby must be tearing his hair out! Anyway huge thanks to all who turned up for and helped in any way towards yesterday's little event. Birdy, the eternal optimist has much bigger ideas for promotion/resurrection, so I'd best start on the paperwork now!

Where did Birdy get those trousers from, looked quality on the Ewood blue.

Wonder how Preston managed to get this years Preston Guild celebrations past the Chief Constabule? Never mind the tradition dates back centuries and before any half arsed risk assessments were dreamt up cos Preston has lots of streets to cross and kerbs to trip on.

• 8 months later...

Are we having another burial? The Aqueduct is going to be full of coffins at this rate! :lol:

Ben I must admit I did not expect to be in this perilous position again but given the naievity of our owners we might have to stock up on coffins at least the funeral trade in Blackburn will be doing a roaring trade with these clowns in charge of our club!.

i hope the venkys get buried alive.

Abbey I would personally burn them alive!.

stick Maggie Thatcher in it

Please Preston Maggie has got nothing on these incompetent clowns!.

Bury him where he falls .. Jcb

Abs how about with one of them trucks they use for construction!.