BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Wolves Away: 22nd April / (plus Villa vs Big Club)

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TurkishDelightFan said:

True, but I think that was the mentality of everyone on the day! At the start, on entry I believe I saw people rushing to join the food vendor queues :D

I have a short memory.  I will be at the Posada pub in Wolverhampton awaiting a pint please.

9 minutes ago, Mercer said:

The only thing predictable about football is its unpredictability.

How many football betting slips are torn up in frustration as the 'banker' home fails!?!?

Wolves will be tough - absolutely no doubt.

Who gave us a prayer against Newcastle twice, who would have thought we'd deny Huddersfield twice - all under Coyle as well.

Wolves will start strong favourites but to write Rovers off would be premature and foolhardy.

Too early to call for me.  Let's wait and see what sort of stuff comes out of Brockhall in the next few days first.

Probably the furniture when the bailiffs come around when brockhall closes down

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

my team for this game is

Raya Nyambe Ward Hoban Williams Bennett Guthrie Lowe Conway Emnes Gallagher

subs:- Fisher, Brown, Akpan, Feeney, Joao, Mahoney, Graham

Given the 'quality' of our squad I may just offer myself to TM!!  After that performance against Bristol City give me a wheelchair and I would do better than Deadpan, Lowey and Feenian.

Just now, Hasta said:

How bad is Tomlinson if he can't get game time with our midfield. He's always looked pretty good when I've seen him.

He was excellent in the <21's last week.  I have not got a clue why he does not get a game - he should, he deserves it.  I expect he will be yet another young player wanting out of the madhouse.

Just now, preston blue said:

He was excellent in the <21's last week.  I have not got a clue why he does not get a game - he should, he deserves it.  I expect he will be yet another young player wanting out of the madhouse.

The worse that could happen is that he could freeze in the current situation, keep giving the ball away, get outmuscled and keep making bad decisions - which is precisely what Lowe and Akpan did today anyway.

1 hour ago, TurkishDelightFan said:

Haha, I remember those £15 vouchers that Venky's gave us at Wolves away. It was crazy, before the game there were massive queues for the food vendors, me and my dad used our £15 each and bought like 2 pies and 2 drinks each or something crazy, it was great! Then at half time there was practically no-one buying from the vendors as there was no food left :D It contributed to one of the best away day experiences I have had. 

Our mortgaged season tickets paid for those pies and drinks. Hope you enjoyed them.

Roller Coaster rides we been through it all.  We have  been in the situation before.

.I am not going to be suprised if it goes to the last match of the season , so I am going to carry on believing , and supporting until the end .Wherever we go or end up only belief as  a unit will get us out of this hellish ride . Good luck management team players ect .

and its because of the uncertainty through thick or thin what makes me supportive  , Past and Present

I'll be going but am fully expecting a thumping defeat by three goals or more. 

The players aren't up for it, the manager is already showing his limitations tactically and as a motivator, and I've accepted we're down.

9 hours ago, preston blue said:

Let's see how Wolves away goes.

I may be driving so may not have the much needed beer to numb the pain.

COYB

Staying over in Wolves overnight so can drink plenty of beer if the result is poor or match is poor

Just now, Mattyblue said:

£30 a ticket, so it doesn't look as if they are flying out the door.

Once upon a time you'd have seen free coaches laid on... 

Bought mine 2 weeks ago. 

Archived