BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Election called for 8th June

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ultimate irony is that for decades peopled have complained that 'politicians are all the same,' 'not trustworthy,' and that 'we don;t have a true democracy as nobody listens to out voice.'

Then, comes along a bloke, who is democracy to his core, as can be seen by his stance on Trident, and people rip him apart for being democratic (or as the plebs define it, weak). Likewise he is a genuinely different leader to those any party had thrown up for decades, whereas May is your quintessential lying, typical untrustworthy Politician.

Who are they gonna vote for?

And is it any wonder the world continues to crumble...

I have been a Labour voter for 41 years and many of those years a Labour Party member.

My wife has also been a life long Labour voter and many years a member.

We have both filled in our postal votes and have not voted Labour....my wife had her postal vote in front of her for days before she decided, she was in knots about her decision.

This is not about Lyndsey Hoyle who is an excellent MP (Chorley), this is about inept and unelectable Labour Party leaders of Corbyn, McDonell and Abbott (I have met them all btw).  I cannot vote for a Labour Party leadership that supports terrorists.

Just now, preston blue said:

I have been a Labour voter for 41 years and many of those years a Labour Party member.

My wife has also been a life long Labour voter and many years a member.

We have both filled in our postal votes and have not voted Labour....my wife had her postal vote in front of her for days before she decided, she was in knots about her decision.

This is not about Lyndsey Hoyle who is an excellent MP (Chorley), this is about inept and unelectable Labour Party leaders of Corbyn, McDonell and Abbott (I have met them all btw).  I cannot vote for a Labour Party leadership that supports terrorists.

You can probably afford to take that line. Plenty of people not so fortunate out there desperately need a Labour Party in power. I couldn't stand Tony Blair and his toadies, Mandelson and the rest of the crypto Tories, but it never crossed my mind not to vote for the Labour Paty.

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

You can probably afford to take that line. Plenty of people not so fortunate out there desperately need a Labour Party in power. I couldn't stand Tony Blair and his toadies, Mandelson and the rest of the crypto Tories, but it never crossed my mind not to vote for the Labour Paty.

I left school at 16 and have worked my balls off for 43 years.  Merchant Navy, Leyland Bus and Truck, 2 x Foundries, college then a union official including a senior officer in the TUC and then a national official for a major union.

I have worked for Labour and I have seen at 1st hand the racism and anti-semitism in the party.  I also recall a recent poll of Unite members that was buried that showed over 50% of their members voted Tory.  Unfortunately the Labour Party is a busted flush and we need a new middle of the road party.  As for the support for terrorists neither Corbyn nor his buddies can give any viable excuse.

26 minutes ago, preston blue said:

IAs for the support for terrorists neither Corbyn nor his buddies can give any viable excuse.

Corbyn has spoken to the IRA but then so did John Major and Tony Blair. When did he say he supported terrorists?

1 hour ago, preston blue said:

I

So you didn't vote Labour and hate the Tories.

That leaves the Lib Dems, the Greens or Ukip - which one?

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Dont trust Corbyn, McDonell or Abbott one bit. All have said things about supporting IRA at some points

Why would you trust May, who has done 9 U-turns in the past 12 months alone, most recently on social care.

I don't believe a word that comes out of that woman's mouth

I'll give Chaddy credit, no matter what logic & reason is shown to him, he sticks by his decision.

I honestly think the whole Tory cabinet could punch him in the nose, but he'd back May.

16 minutes ago, preston blue said:

I left school at 16 and have worked my balls off for 43 years.  Merchant Navy, Leyland Bus and Truck, 2 x Foundries, college then a union official including a senior officer in the TUC and then a national official for a major union.

I have worked for Labour and I have seen at 1st hand the racism and anti-semitism in the party.  I also recall a recent poll of Unite members that was buried that showed over 50% of their members voted Tory.  Unfortunately the Labour Party is a busted flush and we need a new middle of the road party.  As for the support for terrorists neither Corbyn nor his buddies can give any viable excuse.

I thought about voting for the lib dems PB, mainly based on their commitment to offer a second referendum on brexit and again because of my doubts about Corbyn. Got to be honest though, this country's going down the pan for the ordinary man. The NHS is falling apart, A and E's are closing, Doctors are moving abroad (one of our GP's is off to Ozz), schools are sending letters to struggling parents almost on a weekly basis asking for money for anything or everything, councils can hardly afford to provide even the basic of services. Pensioners are now a target, while the whole reason for buying your own home - the ability to pass it down to your children, is being taken away as well. People talk now of older people being better off. Well my generation was really the first generation that benefitted in any real numbers from inheriting a house. That gives a lot of financial assurance to those people lucky enough to have benefitted from that, but this government doesn't see that for being the very important driving force that it is. Take that away and there's nothing left for the less than wealthy in this country. Why save? Why buy your own home? The poor are being hit in the pocket day after day. Food banks everywhere and I'm sick to death of not being able to Take in the views in case I'm swallowed up by any one of a million, unattended potholes. And you know what? This government isn't going to change any of that.

The Lib Dems haven't taken off in the ratings and I've got to be honest here. I'm prepared to put behind me the misgivings I have of Corbyn because the country needs to change direction before these services become completely irrelevant. Modern societies need modern services and the infrastructure to build upon. So there are only two real choices. I can't possibly vote for one of them.

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Why would you trust May, who has done 9 U-turns in the past 12 months alone, most recently on social care.

I don't believe a word that comes out of that woman's mouth

Why would I trust Corbyn after 30 years of being close to terrorist groups like IRA. or his comments of UBL or this open borders immirgation policy

Link provided below

http://dailym.ai/2sjtJGC

Also that 'small business owner' is the owner of a large regional pharmacy service, supplying pharmacys in the North West, and is a multimillionaire (kapoor pharmacy services).

The extra in VAT on student fees will easily be covered by the free university tuition.

Just now, Baz said:

I'll give Chaddy credit, no matter what logic & reason is shown to him, he sticks by his decision.

I honestly think the whole Tory cabinet could punch him in the nose, but he'd back May.

If Labour had Tony Blair or David Millband or Hillary Benn has leader I would have a choice to make. But Labour doesnt. Its got Corbyn, McDonnell and Abbott at the top and I wont for any of them due to past comments with IRA or Abbott double standards with Private Schools. Corbyn comments about UBL, or his close ties with the Unions or terrorist groups. 

Labour need to go beg David Millband to come back and lead the party. 

Then Labour would have a chance of wining an election

I was a life long Labour supporter,  I was Labour Branch Secretary in Clissold Branch in Hackney North & Stoke Newington where we built the branch to 150+ members;  when D Abbott was selected against the standing Labour MP Ernie Roberts our Clissold Branch had hustings and DA was too busy to turn up. Ernie was our nominee and delegates were mandated to support Ernie.....when most turned up at the constituency meeting they supported Dianne as they wanted 'a black woman'. It was nothing about effective politics it was gesture politics and that is the problem with Labour.

If could be bothered I could tell you volumes about the pro Irish Republican and Palestinian terrorist stances of prominent Labour members.

Why would I trust Corbyn after 30 years of being close to terrorist groups like IRA. or his comments of UBL or this open borders immirgation policy

Link provided below

http://dailym.ai/2sjtJGC

Daily Mail doesn't count - sorry.

Ask again, who would you trust May who has made so many U-turns over policy that it's impossible to know what she stands for?

Strong and stable = weak and wobbly.

Just now, preston blue said:

Laying a wreath at a Palestinian murderer of Israeli athletes at the Munich Olympic Games.......shameful and unforgivable.

Ask again - you haven't voted Labour and "hate" the Tories.

So, which party?

If Labour had Tony Blair or David Millband or Hillary Benn has leader I would have a choice to make. But Labour doesnt. Its got Corbyn, McDonnell and Abbott at the top and I wont for any of them due to past comments with IRA or Abbott double standards with Private Schools. Corbyn comments about UBL, or his close ties with the Unions or terrorist groups. 

Labour need to go beg David Millband to come back and lead the party. 

Then Labour would have a chance of wining an election

Your voting on what Corbyn said 30 years ago. It's over, gone, pretty irrelevant now. I can't stand Abbott either, but hypocrisy over private schools is nothing in comparison to compare with some of the Tory cabinet - BoJo was claiming last week that the £350m a week for the NHS was IN the manifesto etc.

May told bare faced lies last night about the NHS, but you seem to swallow everything she says as fact.

3 hours ago, den said:

I asked you why May hasn't brought the immigration numbers down and why she won't say where she will get them from.

im not interested what you would do.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/feb/23/net-migration-to-uk-falls-by-49000-after-brexit-vote

Not making any comment about the hows , but these are the latest figures I could find

Archived