BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Election called for 8th June

• Backroom
6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

To be honest, I fed up of politics all together.

all parties are clueless and out of touch with real people.

I want a properly leader who believe in working hard, investing in education(up to 18 years old) and NHS/social care, owning my own house, tough on national security/laws and immigration. I want to go to work and work hard, so naturally I want to keep as much of my income as possible as I am the person who is working hard for it not these MP's who have expenses paid for them and second houses in London. I would love to see these MP's come and do my job and 12 hour shift. I wonder how much MP's have ever done a 12 hour shift in their lives. Probably not many.

that's no surprise. Graham Jones is a decent guy. I would love him to knock on my door but yet again no body ever does.

I might start

So given all that... why did you not vote Labour? You just described their manifesto.

I won't tell you how to vote ofc, as it's against my principles. But in future, just take the time to look at WHAT you are voting for rather than focusing on WHO :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jeff said:

What planet are you from ??

The comments amused me. Not my fault you don't have a sence of humour.!

Btw it's my choice what I applaud and don't applaud! Not every one can jump on the biz bus I'm afraid.

I have a "sence of humour".

I just don't find personal insults on job, accusations of being pro ISIS, or find intolorent comments like this funny:

"You will believe in climate change, vote labour and read the Quran

Think you need deporting !"

Call me stuck up, too politically correct or whatever you want, but I prefer my comedy with bit of context and wit, not random insults that make little or no "sence"

Just now, Biz said:

I just don't find personal insults on job, accusations of being pro ISIS, or find intolorent comments like this funny:

Call me stuck up, too politically correct or whatever you want, but I prefer my comedy with bit of context and wit, not random insults that make little or no "sence"

Lol you have just insulted me..i laughed at it !! Lighten up jeez.

• Backroom
Just now, Biz said:

How's this?

One horrible stormy night, I heard a knock athe the door and when I answered, it was my mother-in-law. She said "I've come to stay here for a few days."

I said "Stay there then," and shut the door.

26 minutes ago, Mike E said:

So given all that... why did you not vote Labour? You just described their manifesto.

I won't tell you how to vote ofc, as it's against my principles. But in future, just take the time to look at WHAT you are voting for rather than focusing on WHO :)

Cos I dont believe Labour would deliver any of it. I dont trust Corbyn, McDonnell or Abbott at all. 

Labour tough on national security or Immigration? What tough new laws was Corbyn going to do? Was he going to be tough on crimicals? Would he order a drone strike on a terrorist? 

Corbyn believe in me working hard and understand what it like for a real working person? Or to do a 12 hour shift 4 days a week?

Or being a small child in hospital having treatment every few weeks? Or using the NHS regular?

Corbyn went to university for free. He offer free university fees this time. So working class people are paying for people who decide to go university? How is that fair? 

55 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I want a properly leader who believe in working hard, investing in education(up to 18 years old) and NHS/social care, owning my own house, tough on national security/laws and immigration. I want to go to work and work hard, so naturally I want to keep as much of my income as possible as I am the person who is working hard for it not these MP's who have expenses paid for them and second houses in London. I would love to see these MP's come and do my job and 12 hour shift. I wonder how much MP's have ever done a 12 hour shift in their lives. Probably not many.

There you go again. You say you want investment in education, NHS, care. One party has cut these things, while another party offers you what you want. You vote for the party that does nothing but cut these services. 

Just now, den said:

There you go again. You say you want investment in education, NHS, care. One party has cut these things, while another party offers you what you want. You vote for the party that does nothing but cut these services. 

NHS funding has gone up every year. David Cameron funded the NHS. 

Lets not forget who bankrupted the country and the Chief Secretary to the treasury leaving a note about no money to spend?

Corbyn increases in taxes would have been for everyone after he found out his spending plans wouldnt be fully funded. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Lets not forget who bankrupted the country and the Chief Secretary to the treasury leaving a note about no money to spend?

Corbyn increases in taxes would have been for everyone after he found out his spending plans wouldnt be fully funded. 

1. NHS funding is way below what it should be. Even the right wing press says so

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/781242/nhs-crisis-funding-failure-conservative-government-providers-labour-jonathan-ashworth

Cameron is  the worst prime minister in my lifetime, a self-satisfied member of the Oxbridge elite who hasm't a clue about what life is like for ordinary people in this country

2. Labour didn't "bankrupt" the country. That's just right wing mythology. If the country was "bankrupt" then how was George Osborne able to give millionaires a tax cut as soon as he took office? Liam Bryne's Treasury note was meant as a joke - clearly lost on you. 

3. Labour's tax increases are all fully funded and would be paid by the richest 5 per cent, which doesn't include you.

All of this stuff has been pointed out to you many times before. 

Just now, jim mk2 said:

1. NHS funding is way below what it should be. Even the right wing press says so

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/781242/nhs-crisis-funding-failure-conservative-government-providers-labour-jonathan-ashworth

Cameron is  the worst prime minister in my lifetime, a self-satisfied member of the Oxbridge elite who hasm't a clue about what life is like for ordinary people in this country

2. Labour didn't "bankrupt" the country. That's just right wing mythology. If the country was "bankrupt" then how was George Osborne able to give millionaires a tax cut as soon as he took office? Liam Bryne's Treasury note was meant as a joke - clearly lost on you. 

3. Labour's tax increases are all fully funded and would be paid by the richest 5 per cent, which doesn't include you.

All of this stuff has been pointed out to you many times before. 

Liam Bryne trsasury note was a joke? Really? Maybe he should people who lost their jobs during that time. 

David Cameron believe in the NHS after spending so much time in hospital with his ill son. I have spend loads of time in hospital in my 32 years of my life so dont start lecturing me about it cos you cant. 

Low business taxes mean more jobs are created. 3 millions job created. Incresses taxes means less job created means more jobs not filled or people made redundant. I was made redundant at the start of May and within 10 days I had a new job and was on more money. 

Liam Bryne trsasury note was a joke? Really? Maybe he should people who lost their jobs during that time. 

David Cameron believe in the NHS after spending so much time in hospital with his ill son. I have spend loads of time in hospital in my 32 years of my life so dont start lecturing me about it cos you cant. 

Low business taxes mean more jobs are created. 3 millions job created. Incresses taxes means less job created means more jobs not filled or people made redundant. I was made redundant at the start of May and within 10 days I had a new job and was on more money. 

The 2008-9 recession was caused by the worldwide financial crisis, which started in the US subprime housing market. Nothing to do with Liam Byrne.

Cameron may or may not believe in the NHS but his party doesn't and has always underfunded it. 

Low business taxes means higher share prices and more money for the greedy managers in the boardroom. Pay for ordinary workers has stagnated for 10 years. Most jobs "created" in recent years have been low skill, low wage, and more often than not, zero hours contracts, one reason why UK productivity is the lowest of all the G7 nations. 

Chaddy, you're re running the election. You're government is on the point of collapse. People got tired of the same old arguments. Fed up of the Tories putting themselves and the rich above the country.

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Cos I dont believe Labour would deliver any of it. I dont trust Corbyn, McDonnell or Abbott at all. 

Labour tough on national security or Immigration? What tough new laws was Corbyn going to do? Was he going to be tough on crimicals? Would he order a drone strike on a terrorist? 

Corbyn believe in me working hard and understand what it like for a real working person? Or to do a 12 hour shift 4 days a week?

Or being a small child in hospital having treatment every few weeks? Or using the NHS regular?

Corbyn went to university for free. He offer free university fees this time. So working class people are paying for people who decide to go university? How is that fair? 

Exactly..that money has to come from somewhere and it's not from Corbyns piggy bank. 

Just now, den said:

Chaddy, you're re running the election. You're government is on the point of collapse. People got tired of the same old arguments. Fed up of the Tories putting themselves and the rich above the country.

Its aint my government. 

Its everybody government. 

But Like I said before and I will keep saying MP's are out of touch and no proper understand of real people with proper jobs. 

Both parties are out of touch with real people and what people lives are like.

IBut Like I said before and I will keep saying MP's are out of touch and no proper understand of real people with proper jobs. 

Both parties are out of touch with real people and what people lives are like.

Plenty of Labour MPs from working class backgrounds. They know what it is to struggle.

Many Tory MPs are public school educated and have no idea what it is to struggle. But you voted for them

Why? 

Would should working people pay for people to go university. Not every job require university education. 

A modern, thriving economy requires an educated, skilled workforce. We all benefit in the long run.

Govts spend tax as they see fit. Education or tax cuts for milionnaires - it's your choice. 

Why? 

Why should working people pay for people to go university. Not every job require university education. 

T'was a joke as in "unbelievable Jeff" 

people don't seem to have a sense of humour any more.

Why? 

Why should working people pay for people to go university. Not every job require university education. 

As for your question - really? Universities benefit everyone. 

Just now, den said:

As for your question - really? Universities benefit everyone. 

Do they? 

I disagree there. 

As a person who declined to University due to lack of jobs in the field I was looking to enter. I took a different course and get a job and work my way up the job ladder 

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Do they? 

I disagree there. 

As a person who declined to University due to lack of jobs in the field I was looking to enter. I took a different course and get a job and work my way up the job ladder 

It's amazing how you've totally missed the point there. 

You've benefited from universities even though you didn't attend, because they've educated other members of the working population who then go on to make a greater contribution to the country's well-being, not least through paying tax. If nobody in the UK went to university, how do you think the economy would be doing? 

Just now, broadsword said:

It's amazing how you've totally missed the point there. 

You've benefited from universities even though you didn't attend, because they've educated other members of the working population who then go on to make a greater contribution to the country's well-being, not least through paying tax. If nobody in the UK went to university, how do you think the economy would be doing? 

People who go to university should pay for it themselves after earning so much. Whether they should pay 9k is a different story. 

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Why? 

Because education advances society. You know the car you drive to work and the internet that you are reading this on and planes that fly over your head? They don't just happen.

The golden rule of voting is never vote for yourself. 

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Bankers did after a global financial crisis happened by toxic mortgages being sold.

Would you not pay an extra £10, £20, £30 a month so millions of people have better lives?

Archived