BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Election called for 8th June

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone actually read that daily mail meltdown? 

Paul Dacre, you must be living in cloud cuckoo land. You can't spend years throwing generalisations at groups of people, and then react like this when one is returned towards the DM and readers.

I actually agree that you couldn't blame the paper for such crimes, they report for their readers. It's the scum perpetrators responsible, not the text that they read. Ironic.

I saw the following quote on a different Rovers forum:-

"IF Abbott has Type 2 Diabetes, and it's a big if given the emailed evidence then it's because she is grossly obese and shouldn't be compared to those with Type 1 such as Theresa May. In fact, if I quite understand why Type 1 sufferers want Type 2 renamed"

Staggering.

Then I saw this article about Grenfell Tower  http://www.latest-breaking-news.co.uk/article?id=238 quoted on the same forum with the comment:-

"Send any survivors straight back if they are illegal"

My mind is blown.

Did anyone see the cartoon that set the Mail off?

Guardian cartoon

1 hour ago, blueboy3333 said:

"IF Abbott has Type 2 Diabetes, and it's a big if given the emailed evidence then it's because she is grossly obese and shouldn't be compared to those with Type 1 such as Theresa May. In fact, if I quite understand why Type 1 sufferers want Type 2 renamed"

Staggering.

Then I saw this article about Grenfell Tower  http://www.latest-breaking-news.co.uk/article?id=238 quoted on the same forum with the comment:-

My mind is blown.

Confirming my view that some of our erstwhile members are as bad as Dacre, Hopkins, al-Bagdhadi etc.

Channel Four news alleging Tories broke election and data protection rules at latest election, using call centres to target marginal seats including those who have opted out of cold calling.

3 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

Staggering.

My mind is blown.

Salt of the earth...

On 22/06/2017 at 23:10, Batman. said:

Salt of the earth...

I know Gordon reads this website, I used to have a lot of respect for him until I found out (sans moderation) that he is about as tolerant as cheap toilet paper, and his views belong in the 50s.

In other news- does irony ever get starker? 

IMG_0432.JPG

• Moderation Lead
Just now, Biz said:

I know Gordon reads this website, I used to have a lot of respect for him until I found out (sans moderation) that he is about as tolerant as cheap toilet paper, and his views belong in the 50s.

IMG_0432.JPG

He gave a speech for about ten minutes. It's almost like there weren't plenty of other stages with different acts on people could have watched instead......

Just now, K-Hod said:

He gave a speech for about ten minutes. It's almost like there weren't plenty of other stages with different acts on people could have watched instead......

Funnily enough that stage drew one of the biggest crowds.

5 hours ago, Biz said:

IMG_0432.JPG

I have no doubt he probably posts here under a pseudonym whilst sitting over on the other place knocking through irony's cieling by calling others "real life saddos." He's a real life coward, as you can be sure as hell he doesn't spout his grotesque racist vile in public places.

1 hour ago, Biz said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40403434

+1bn? To NI for their "support"?

What does that mean for the Barnet formula? 

I thought there was no magic money tree? 

I heard that the 1bn for NI should also mean 2bn for Wales and around 4bn extra for Scotland.

Theres literally nothing the Tories wouldnt sell to keep in power.

I'm presuming all the daily newspapers will be completely outraged by this payment, and dealing with a party with terrorist links?

Just now, Baz said:

I heard that the 1bn for NI should also mean 2bn for Wales and around 4bn extra for Scotland.

Not so, but there is a magic money tree after all. It just depends who you are.  If you're a nurse for example, there's nothing.

• Moderation Lead

So, there was a bill in parliament where a vote went through to stop public sector pay rises and the Tories cheered when it was approved. Tells you all you need to know about them.

3 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

So, there was a bill in parliament where a vote went through to stop public sector pay rises and the Tories cheered when it was approved. Tells you all you need to know about them.

It wasn't to stop public sector pay rises, it was to get rid of the 1% cap.

Just now, perthblue02 said:

They were all there to collect all the free stuff he promised the other month. :)

Shouldn't be a problem if we are giving 100m to each MP of the DUP.. 

Didnt you hear about them finding a magic money tree? :) 

21 hours ago, Biz said:

Shouldn't be a problem if we are giving 100m to each MP of the DUP.. 

Didnt you hear about them finding a magic money tree? :) 

No argument from me on that score, fair enough NI needs investment (but so do lots of other areas in the UK) but it is a disgraceful use of public funds just to prop up a ailing Government. Lots of pretty ribbons and new instruments for the big orange mardi gras?

Maybe they rented a tree from Monuments , SWP, the Unions Jeremy's magic money orchard? :)

Speaking of Corbyn, nice to see he is standing firm on his personal beliefs on the EU

1 hour ago, perthblue02 said:

Speaking of Corbyn, nice to see he is standing firm on his personal beliefs on the EU

By sacking MPs who wish to defy the referendum?

Archived