BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Player of the Year 2016-17 (or who do we sell next)

Goalkeeper Jason Steele has been Rovers’ only ever-present in the Championship this season

Has he? Must have missed the last two games. Although he was unfortunately an ever-present until then. 

Just seen Williams has 44% of the votes. Surprising, I know there's not many candidates but he's pretty basic. 

Can this lot do anything right? If you go to the link on mobile you only get to view half of the players. You have to go into landscape mode to get the full list.

Can't even see who is second, presumably Mulgrew voted by those interested enough to look into it.

The club may be shocked at Captain Marvel's lack of numbers - look out for a late flurry.

IMG_1383.PNG

IMG_1382.PNG

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

It's not a fair poll.

I want to cast my vote but where is 'Nobody'?

No Conor Mahoney and yet SickNote waste of space Evans is listed. 

That's a good point. Why is Joao there and Connor not?

9 hours ago, frosty said:

Has he? Must have missed the last two games. Although he was unfortunately an ever-present until then. 

Just seen Williams has 44% of the votes. Surprising, I know there's not many candidates but he's pretty basic. 

Why is anyone surprised who wins an online vote don't forget "BOATY MCBOATFACE"and "THE BELL END" at city

I know they have to do it but its cringe worthy, its making me angry just thinking about it, can you imagine if we go down and this is awarded at the last home game?

The bleedin fans should get an award for putting up with the sh1te served up week in week out.

I'm going for a lie down....

Completely agree with Gav. The fans should be getting the award simply for turning up. Let's face it the actual contribution of any of them - fans included has been, at worst, nil or, at best, hit and miss.

For those struggling to navigate via mobile to the full voting list - you may need to rotate your device to landscape mode or even switch to desktop mode. Such is the amateurism of the official site.

Here are the full scores (although noting the date I'm only guessing it's a live poll :rolleyes:)

IMG_1386.PNG

Williams?!?!

What has he done. I mean at least Gally and Graham have scored goals - a decent return given they're in a joke of a team. Maybe Mulgrew - who has been our best player every time he plays (although he hasn't played more than half the games...)

But Williams - on what basis does he get it? The number of clean sheets? The number of times he has contributed to our attacking play? The number of goals he has got? The number of blood and thunder tackles?

I get it's a tallest dwarf situation but even so unless it's the least notably shocking then Williams is a puzzling choice.

Archived