BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What this club means....

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Stuart(plus others), all we done all day long is go around in 1 big circle and gone nowhere. 

I explained my posts, stance and views all day long and yesterday. You simply wont accept them to the point where I had enough of coming on here. Its being one side match cos no other members(non protestors) are being questioned, pull up as much as me. Ive been too open and honest in the past. Thats end now. I am not going to keep coming on here defending myself like I in a court room. 

I will be taking a break from this site for a while. 

Thats all you are bother is me doing the protests and nothing else. 

MattyBlue posted on here yesterday focus on yourself and the protest. And just let the non protestors alone. 

Clearly it is at times. 

Maybe people on here should asked other non brfcs members but season ticket holders what they think? 

Good grief.

Just when I thought we were getting somewhere. :rolleyes: 

I'm sorry if I've driven Chaddy away as everyone has the right to post their opinions on here within the guidelines, but he likes to make the snide little digs yet can't accept when others question him about his views and his actions. I'll leave him be when he comes back, I promise. For a week or 2 at least.

24 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Maybe people on here should asked other non brfcs members but season ticket holders what they think? 

Chaddy actually makes a fair point.  The group I was with back when I was a "ST+ most away games" fan are all still ST holders (I think), still going to games and never participated in any of the protests. None of them are happy with the situation or happy with Venkys, they just decided the protests wouldn't have a positive outcome, so didn't participate. The LT comments and FB show they're not alone too.

Chaddy and PB aren't the snowflakes some people believe they are. 

... and before somebody distorts this, I'm not saying either side has the right approach,  everyone wants Venky's gone and the team to be successful, they just feel that their way of achieving that is preferable.

"Open and honest" how many times have we heard that? Endless, mind-numbing repetition is just one of the issues I've had with him.

How often have we heard "I already answered that in a reply to........whomever", when he hasn't actually answered anything at all, just simply repeated the answer he gave originally. Does he realise this or not? I honestly have no idea but round and round we go.

Then there's the U-turns! By far the best of them was when he criticised a thread as being useless and said it should be closed down. At that point, someone (LD Rover?) pointed out that it was actually his thread!! Had tears in my eyes about that one!

Finally, if we had a team worth supporting, if we had any hope for the future this Board would be full of other things and Chaddy would be a minor irritation rather than a big one. His optimism would have some point for a start!

Undoubtedly the most exasperating poster I have ever come across but strangely I would miss him!

He's a man for better times I think. Let's hope those times return.

6 hours ago, Glenn said:

... and before somebody distorts this, I'm not saying either side has the right approach,  everyone wants Venky's gone and the team to be successful, they just feel that their way of achieving that is preferable.

I think the problem most people have with that is that, other than carry on attending and sit there in acceptance they don't seem to have a way.

6 hours ago, Glenn said:

Chaddy actually makes a fair point.  The group I was with back when I was a "ST+ most away games" fan are all still ST holders (I think), still going to games and never participated in any of the protests. None of them are happy with the situation or happy with Venkys, they just decided the protests wouldn't have a positive outcome, so didn't participate. The LT comments and FB show they're not alone too.

Do they think, in hindsight, that not protesting has had a positive outcome?

• Backroom
9 hours ago, Glenn said:

Absolutely. Most of the people left going to Ewood now are in the Chaddy and Parson mould. That's why I chuckle every time I see somebody suggest Ewood will become a "cauldron of hate" or anything similar. No, it won't. There might be a few grumbles and a disappointed sigh, but otherwise we can expect applause as the players trudge off having let us get relegated to League One for the first time in 30+ years. It's not anybody's fault after all, it's just a cycle and us returning to our natural position... buy your season ticket and get behind the lads (ffs) next season as we battle to stay in League One. And tell those pesky protesters to stay away, we don't want the lads to get their feelings hurt or for the chants to drown out the after goal music.

• Backroom
13 hours ago, J*B said:

Is there any odds anywhere on how quick it is before Chaddys back? I want odds on posting by the end of tomorrow and posting by full time at Villa. 

I'll have a chaddy that there will be a post before 15:02 on Saturday 

Archived