BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tedious Pro/Anti Protest Thread

Baz

Just now, Steve1 said:

No one has to demonstrate there views to anybody..but if he frustrates you or anybody else that much ignore..your not 5 years old so don't behave that way..its simple.

Who are you to tell people not to reply to Chaddy?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Nobody is playing the victim here.

Ive explained my opinions/stances on the 1875 protest/other protest/boycotting/meeting the Sports minister and why nothing will happen/Mowbray's future/ matches/tactics and signings. 

I have been more open and honest than most posters on here. 

I may be wrong here and if I am I apologise, but didn't you refuse to say whether you had participated in the 1875 protest for about 2 months after the protest?

1 minute ago, Steve1 said:

It's up to you what you do.. don't listen or reply to nonsense anymore !! 

I aint going bother anymore. no point cos I got to constant keep defending my points and views

Just now, Blow-in said:

I may be wrong here and if I am I apologise, but didn't you refuse to say whether you had participated in the 1875 protest for about 2 months after the protest?

When Mike E asked me I answered it. If other people asked maybe I didn't respond to them if I have they have my ignore list.

13 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I was at Ewood Park and renewed it.

what the big issue?

you do the best for me and I focus on myself. I getting fed up with people keep telling me what to do.

Its not about people telling you what to do.Your supposed to want to do it  its about your supposed hatred/disliking of the venkys and then supporting them by buying your ticket early. would it have killed you to wait a few weeks to buy it. To then brag about it is when its such a touchy subject is why your constantly singled out. i dnt like seeing you ganged up on but you do absolutely nothing to help yourself. The fact you focus on yourself and not whats best for the club says it all. ive nothing left to say except just think about what you say and what you do and try and find contradictions , then you might see why people single you out so much

On 4/26/2017 at 11:39 AM, Bigdoggsteel said:

I was talking about meeting the sports minister here, not protesting. Not sure why my post is in this thread? 

Because I am an imperfect moderator. Sorry, but reading this thread (in it's original form) was making my eyes bleed, so it's no surprise I mis-clicked on or two when separating them :)

Archived