BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Game: Aston Villa (H) Saturday 29th April, Kick off 15.00

Just now, Mercer said:

Apparently, there will be a huge steward presence today as it's anticipated things will kick off.

It we are relegated today, I will be very surprised if it doesn't.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, lraC said:

It we are relegated today, I will be very surprised if it doesn't.

Have seen a fair old number of very angry protests and battles at Ewood - mainly 40+ years ago.  If our fans protest angrily, hope it's in the right manner, staying on the right side of the legal line - don't give the scum bags any licence.

Just now, Mercer said:

Have seen a fair old number of very angry protests and battles at Ewood - mainly 40+ years ago.  If our fans protest angrily, hope it's in the right manner, staying on the right side of the legal line - don't give the scum bags any licence.

There could be some raw emotion spilling out today. I hope it stays within the law and no one gets into any trouble. Not only that, I hope we win and therefore go in to the last game with a chance. The fear is that we lose and it kicks off big time.

Just now, lraC said:

There could be some raw emotion spilling out today. I hope it stays within the law and no one gets into any trouble. Not only that, I hope we win and therefore go in to the last game with a chance. The fear is that we lose and it kicks off big time.

It wont kick off. Down with a whimper and shrug.

Off for a couple of pre match drinks now.  Half a dozen or so of us, Rovers' fans going back decades, going to perhaps say farewell to a ground that holds so many memories but we don't think it is improbable that this might be Ewood's last football match.  A sad, sad thought.

Just now, AggyBlue said:

It wont kick off. Down with a whimper and shrug.

I think this is more likely. There might be one or two who get on. The rest will grumble that the players' lap of 'honour' was cancelled because of "a few idiots".

I do wonder though if the club and/or police have got wind of something pre-planned though.

Senior and Cheston have not been seen all week.

IF we win: To be continued.....

IF we lose: "The Great Escape" tunnel from the Boardroom lavatory to the secretly parked Ferrari at the far end of Livesey Branch Road was completed at 5 am today.

Directors go for free but Players must pay extortionate fees. Cash or Paypal preferred. No cheques.

Just now, A cup of beans said:

They're not to blame for where we are.

This is game 45.

Oh I'm not blaming them. They haven't been in great form recently so you would think they would try to change that, especially considering this isn't even the final game of the season.

Archived