BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Annual Season Ticket Poll - 2017/18. Are you getting one?

Will You be getting a Season Ticket Next Season?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Will You be getting a Season Ticket Next Season?

• Yes
    • Maybe, It depends if we stay up
    • Undecided at present
    • No, but I'll probably go to some games as a walk-on
    • No, I've just lost interest
    • No, I'm officially protesting / NAPM
    • No, I realistically can't get to games

Annual Season Ticket Poll.

Are you renewing, lost interest or a NAPM boycotter? Let us know by taking part in the annual BRFCS Season Ticket survey

Glenn

Original Post below

This site used to give good poll. Can we have an anonymous poll? People are more honest/less pressured that way.

a) Yes, regardless.

b) Only if we stay up and/or invest in the team.

c) No, but I may pay for the occasional match.

d) Not a chance till Venky's go/ NAPM/ Away games only.

Edit - By Glenn .... Added a poll. Can normal members not create polls? I'll look into that.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gumboots said:

Where's the 5th option? I won't be attending home or away

can't edit it. it's really about season tickets. You're covered by d).

If the mods start a poll you can have your option added by them I'm sure.

We need the 'only getting one when we get back in the Prem' option too,

A.

Though i assume I'm now a H*ppy Clapper?

I've been on nearly every protest, I'll be rattling buckets when the time comes and arranging the trials on Pleasy for FC Rovers of Blackburn, so I can sleep easy.

The fans I know are nothing like Parson's 'we all enjoy it' crew, but will I/they stop attending? Simply no. They are fully aware of what has gone on this past 6 years, plenty got involved with 18-75, but not going doesn't come into it, this is the hand we've been dealt and you get on with it. We'll be there to pull the club up by its bootstraps in 2,3,5 years time.

Does that make us better in some way than boycotters? Not a bit of it, but of the 15,000 missing fans, boycotters are a principled but small minority, the majority are simply lost and for me we need a decent core of matchgoing fans if we at ever going to rise again.

12 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

the 15,000 missing fans...

an absolutely mythical figure created by, I don't know who although I think based on a average 25,000 home crowd in the season before Venkys.

From that you can strip out:

3,000 - 4,000 away fans
PREMIER LEAGUE fans who attended Ewood
PREMIER LEAGUE Rovers fans

take those away and I reckon you are probably left with what you had the other day 13,000 - 15,000 fans.

I'd say the number of missing fans because of the owners is MUCH closer to 5,000 than 15,000 although I can see why the 15,000 figure is used...

I'll go halfway and say 10,000.

We had around 20,000 home fans attending week in week out around 2010, saying x amounts were Premier League fans is totally subjective, there were 20,000 in home areas. This season we've usually had less than 10,000.

The way we were relegated made it so much worse, I honestly believe if Kean had have been potted the night of the Wigan game, we'd have kept a few thousand on the gate.

Just now, Mattyblue said:

The way we were relegated made it so much worse

I'll agree with that.  Every season 3 teams are relegated, however ours seemed TOTALLY self-inflicted because of outside influences that the 'owners' either encouraged or turned a blind eye...

I would if I could, but living on the other side of the world is a challenge.

When I was back at Christmas I went home & away with my season ticket holding dad, nephew etc. Why would I stop doing stuff with my family?

My son got a half season ticket while he was staying in the UK - it's in our DNA 

If we go down and Mowbray is still our manager, probably not.

If we go down and Jason Lowe is still on the books, probably not.

If we go down and Mowbray isn't our manager and Jason Lowe doesn't still play for us, probably.

If we stay up, probably.

2 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

can't edit it. it's really about season tickets. You're covered by d).

If the mods start a poll you can have your option added by them I'm sure.

We need the 'only getting one when we get back in the Prem' option too,

I'm not covered by d though as it mentions away games and I wouldn't attend those either. I don't care what division were in. I'd attend a venkys free rovers but until then, no chance

37 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

if Kean had have been potted the night of the Wigan game.

I almost got to the **** as he ran down the tunnel, better trainers next time.

• Backroom
7 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Same here but when I mention this last week I was jump on by a few posters. So be very careful being so honest and ope 

Have you considered ignoring it instead of (unprovoked) playing the victim card AGAIN?

10 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Same here but when I mention this last week I was jump on by a few posters. So be very careful being so honest and ope 

"Honest and open", you're like a comedy character Chaddy. How is Parson's post in any way "honest and open"? :lol:

3 hours ago, RV Blue said:

If we go down and Mowbray is still our manager, probably not.

If we go down and Jason Lowe is still on the books, probably not.

If we go down and Mowbray isn't our manager and Jason Lowe doesn't still play for us, probably.

If we stay up, probably.

Not a dig but that's an unusual stance to adopt. What if mowbray is gone but Jason is still here and out for half the season injured ?

You don't mind Lowe and mowbray in the championship but not league 1?

Archived