BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Annual Season Ticket Poll - 2017/18. Are you getting one?

Will You be getting a Season Ticket Next Season?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Will You be getting a Season Ticket Next Season?

• Yes
    • Maybe, It depends if we stay up
    • Undecided at present
    • No, but I'll probably go to some games as a walk-on
    • No, I've just lost interest
    • No, I'm officially protesting / NAPM
    • No, I realistically can't get to games

I didn't get a ST last season as I couldn't stomach watching Owen Coyle on the touchline. I did attend all home games under Mowbray at the end of the season and have just bought a ST for next season. I accept that might be a mistake when Mowbray walks out in August due to Venkys failed promises but I cling onto the hope he hangs around. A proper footballing man, something the club has sadly missed during the Venkys reign & a decent manager I would say.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AggyBlue said:

As predicted it would be.

As you say hardly a surprise.

Those that are still willing to go - will be no doubt waiting to see if Venky's promises to Mowbray are as hollow as their previous promises. Mowbray has some major work to do - so by 1st July we should have an idea (though I keep hoping otherwise - history would indictate another disappointment)

Personally would be interested where we stand on the league 1 rules regarding salaries versus income - and how much room he has to manoeuvre irrespective of the owners latest promises.  

3 hours ago, Rochdale Blue said:

Early Bird extended to 01 July

Mowbray comes back unwittingly on a PR offensive. Early bird gets extended straight away.

Call me cynical but :rolleyes:

Just now, Hasta said:

Mowbray comes back unwittingly on a PR offensive. Early bird gets extended straight away.

Call me cynical but :rolleyes:

Leage 1 football for the price of Championship football. There should be a stampede :wacko:

17 hours ago, Suhail Slayer said:

No promotion pledge ?

NAPM

The whole marketing of them is horrendous. Why don't they create packages like programme meal drink etc for 25 quid? Why not offer the 3yr season tickets or a promotion pledge!? 

5 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

The whole marketing of them is horrendous. Why don't they create packages like programme meal drink etc for 25 quid? Why not offer the 3yr season tickets or a promotion pledge!? 

Because we don't have John Williams running the club any more.

Still unconvinced to renew so sticking with my initial gut instinct of NOT renewing.

Rovers and Mowbray should and I repeat SHOULD walk the league of he is allowed to get it right on the pitch.

Looking forward to some decent away games and of course the massive games at Christmas and Easter when the ground will be half full !

Just now, 1864roverite said:

Still unconvinced to renew so sticking with my initial gut instinct of NOT renewing.

Rovers and Mowbray should and I repeat SHOULD walk the league of he is allowed to get it right on the pitch.

Looking forward to some decent away games and of course the massive games at Christmas and Easter when the ground will be half full !

Nonsense. We've no right to walk anything even if he does get it 'right', there'll be potentially better managers than Mowbray in League 1 with potentially better teams.

5 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

Nonsense. We've no right to walk anything even if he does get it 'right', there'll be potentially better managers than Mowbray in League 1 with potentially better teams.

The word was SHOULD.

With the nucleus of the current squad and right additions I cannot see 1 team that has a better manager, facilities or squads to mirror BRFC. We may have rocky foundations but they are still intact and if planning is done right, preparation is in place then I don't see any reason why Rovers couldn't do a Sheff Utd/Bolton.

• Backroom
On 2017-5-27 at 12:45, Dunnfc said:

The hardcore fans would buy a ST if they were forced to serve the pies and pints at half time as part of the deal, and the lost fans would take a lot more to convince. Basically, it'd take effort and since there's barely any staff left at Ewood these days anything that can essentially be left "as is" will be. Sad times. 

6 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

Took Sheffield United six years to get out of this League.  No club has a divine right to walk any League. 

On 27/05/2017 at 12:45, Dunnfc said:

It really doesn't matter how they market them to the polar opposites. It might improve sales to the stuck in the middle people. 

Just now, DE. said:

The hardcore fans would buy a ST if they were forced to serve the pies and pints at half time as part of the deal, and the lost fans would take a lot more to convince. Basically, it'd take effort and since there's barely any staff left at Ewood these days anything that can essentially be left "as is" will be. Sad times. 

If people want to buy Season Tickets then good and if people dont want too then fine. 

Its a personal choice

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Looks alot more than that when looking online yesterday

Claim your own seat deadline hasn't passed yet so they are all still reserved.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

have you renew yet? and why? if not why not?

When you answer properly why you won't even try to support a protest event then you can demand answers, Chadwick.

Archived