BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Annual Season Ticket Poll - 2017/18. Are you getting one?

Will You be getting a Season Ticket Next Season?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Will You be getting a Season Ticket Next Season?

• Yes
    • Maybe, It depends if we stay up
    • Undecided at present
    • No, but I'll probably go to some games as a walk-on
    • No, I've just lost interest
    • No, I'm officially protesting / NAPM
    • No, I realistically can't get to games

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Tom said:

Are last seasons seats still reserved or is it all open sale now?

Don't worry Tom, even come the first game of the season there will be 8k to pick from in the Jack Walker. 

Just now, had.e.nuff said:

got a mail drop today for North End season tickets cant believe they pay over £400 .

Me too, I was shocked at how high their prices seemed. They must feel there are some disenchanted Rovers fans in Clitheroe looking for a new club!

21 hours ago, had.e.nuff said:

got a mail drop today for North End season tickets cant believe they pay over £400 .

got another today for AFC Fylde they want £210 to stand or £240 for a seat our seem a reasonable price

Just now, Biz said:

Hope that's claimable for people who've already renewed! Would save a few quid on a new shirt.

Agree it's a good idea though.

Its about time they came up with incentives for season ticket holders i would think it is linked to your season ticket

7 hours ago, Biz said:

Hope that's claimable for people who've already renewed! Would save a few quid on a new shirt.

Agree it's a good idea though.

Did you read the first paragraph?

"All 2017-18 season ticket holders are automatically enrolled into the worthwhile scheme and will earn Club Cash on all home league ticket and retail purchases."

5 minutes ago, Paul said:

Did you read the first paragraph?

"All 2017-18 season ticket holders are automatically enrolled into the worthwhile scheme and will earn Club Cash on all home league ticket and retail purchases."

Breezed, was more of a rhetorical one as I assumed they would do that.

It is a good deal. It's taken far too long to happen though.

Still undecided.

Although there are some "green shoots," the owners record suggests we are still in a "smoke & mirrors" environment.

Marketing Dept efforts inviting me to buy season ticket before 1st July include a mail drop by post to home address and text message are a step forward but I will give BRFC that same 14 days to convince me that my financial and emotional commitment will be reciprocated by the Club

Only issues in comparing with last year is that

a. They went on sale earlier this summer

b. People will be buying earlier as the early bird offer (version 2) finishes in a couple of weeks.

However I get the impression that sales won't be a million miles different than last season- admirable loyalty again after 7 years of unrelenting misery.

I bought my first ever Rovers season ticket yesterday. Moving up to Liverpool in a couple of months, so I jumped at the chance now that I'm back in the North West.

I can understand why people are deciding against buying/renewing, considering the shambles we've become as a club. However I'm Rovers and football mad, so there's nothing else I'd rather be doing on a Saturday afternoon, no matter how good/crap we are.

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:36, Mattyblue said:

b. People will be buying earlier as the early bird offer (version 2) finishes in a couple of weeks.

However I get the impression that sales won't be a million miles different than last season- admirable loyalty again after 7 years of unrelenting misery.

I actually think we will find it easier to shift tickets this summer than last. Although the level of football is lower the chances of winning games on a regular basis is higher, and it will always be easier to sell tickets to watch a winning team than a losing one.

Last season 99% of supporters were expecting a season of hardship and struggle. It had been quite bad under Bowyer and Lambert the previous season, to then see Coyle turn up as manager and further demolition of the squad was the final push some needed to not renew. It is very difficult to sell season tickets to fans who are expecting nothing other than relegation and despise the manager.

This summer the majority are expecting at the very least a push for promotion, the majority seem happy with Mowbray as manager, and so far the only signing we have made has been an impressive one.

Bolton's attendances rose substantially despite their relegation. If we start the season well and get into the promotion shake up I'd be very disappointed if attendances weren't higher than last season.

On 6/18/2017 at 11:36, Mattyblue said:

Unfortunately,this loyalty is the oxygen for those who are destroying the club. I always remember this Shakespeare quote from my O'Level English Lit.

Mine honesty and I begin to square.
The loyalty well held to fools does make
Our faith mere folly..

5 hours ago, Suhail Slayer said:

I don't think so !!

The majority may be hopeful this might happen but are expecting anything but.

The chances of a promotion challenge are nil.

We can probably look forward to Administration, Relegation and Depression.

Another prediction like the Elton concert being cancelled ;)

9 hours ago, JHRover said:

I actually think we will find it easier to shift tickets this summer than last. Although the level of football is lower the chances of winning games on a regular basis is higher, and it will always be easier to sell tickets to watch a winning team than a losing one.

Last season 99% of supporters were expecting a season of hardship and struggle. It had been quite bad under Bowyer and Lambert the previous season, to then see Coyle turn up as manager and further demolition of the squad was the final push some needed to not renew. It is very difficult to sell season tickets to fans who are expecting nothing other than relegation and despise the manager.

This summer the majority are expecting at the very least a push for promotion, the majority seem happy with Mowbray as manager, and so far the only signing we have made has been an impressive one.

Bolton's attendances rose substantially despite their relegation. If we start the season well and get into the promotion shake up I'd be very disappointed if attendances weren't higher than last season.

On paper we should go up but the tactics of Mowbray and his league one record don't bode well 

18 hours ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Unfortunately,this loyalty is the oxygen for those who are destroying the club. I always remember this Shakespeare quote from my O'Level English Lit.

Mine honesty and I begin to square.
The loyalty well held to fools does make
Our faith mere folly..

He also said in The Winter's Tale:-

Get off thine arse and bid ye a ticket, because there's naff all to do when winter endeth the cricket.:)

Archived