BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

22 minutes ago, Glenn said:

Edit - oh, Biddy, I did remove that plugin a few days ago (trying to get the new one working, I assumed it was a carry over from v3 and was for mass-clearing mod notifications, not user ones). My bad. Sorry.  Feel free to re-add 

:D You'll do anything to get me to log back in!

29 minutes ago, Glenn said:

Ive not knowingly changed the config, however I did apply a security patch this morning. I'll take a look after work.

Edit - oh, Biddy, I did remove that plugin a few days ago (trying to get the new one working, I assumed it was a carry over from v3 and was for mass-clearing mod notifications, not user ones). My bad. Sorry.  Feel free to re-add 

29 minutes ago, Glenn said:

Ive not knowingly changed the config, however I did apply a security patch this morning. I'll take a look after work.

BOOOOO!

3 hours ago, 47er said:

BOOOOO!

2 hours ago, Glenn said:

That's great to hear!

Biddy - just create yourself an second admin account, that you only need to log into to dig me out of yet another hole :P 

I still had the plugin on my laptop so "clear notifications" is fixed again.

Archived