BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

Just now, Biddy said:

Yep, just tested with TunnelBear and if I tunnel through Hong Kong, the cost changes to £110 and the PayPal option appears.  So PayPal also looks like it is location specific.

All very odd.

when I went to highlight paypal option this came up with no address requirement..so far

1498221703605.jpg

Edited by AllRoverAsia

10 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Are you already registered via a Free Pass via the Rovers site. It was there I got the paypal option.

Can you post a screenshot showing where the paypal option is (obviously cover up any personal details)

Registered for the free account, went to my account and it gave me the option to upgrade , then said I need to update my billing details which I can not do without entering a credit card - no paypal option anywhere

Edited by perthblue02

Just now, perthblue02 said:

Can you post a screenshot showing where the paypal option is (obviously cover up any personal details)

Registered for the free account, went to my account and it gave me the option to upgrade , then said I need to update my billing details which I can not do without entering a credit card - no paypal option anywhere

Once you've signed in, go back to the drop down menu for ifollow and choose subscribe from there. It appears if you choose to subscribe from your account details page, it tries to use a credit card on file.

26 minutes ago, Biddy said:

Once you've signed in, go back to the drop down menu for ifollow and choose subscribe from there. It appears if you choose to subscribe from your account details page, it tries to use a credit card on file.

Just tried that, same result :( . Oh well just emailed them again so will see what happens

Also tried on mobile, no paypal, must be an aussie thing

Edit : Just (cough cough)swam across to New Zealand and can pay 110 GBP via paypal, initally it showed payment in Au$ , what a strange way of doing things

Edited by perthblue02

3 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

The photos above are best I can do. I am on an android phone and took pic with the wifes phone and sent it back to myself by Line.

This is me and IT:

200w.gif

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Just tried that, same result :( . Oh well just emailed them again so will see what happens

Also tried on mobile, no paypal, must be an aussie thing

Edit : Just (cough cough)swam across to New Zealand and can pay 110 GBP via paypal, initally it showed payment in Au$ , what a strange way of doing things

Hope the swim wasn't too dangerous, with all those great whites over there. I bet you have found that to be V ery P leasing N ews. :) 

• Like 1

This thread is proof that there is a market for UK customers and the EFL should stop being so stuck in the past about the televised 3pm fixtures. I cannot get to away games. I would buy a subscription to watch our away games.

But because I live in rip off Britain I'm discriminated against.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

This thread is proof that there is a market for UK customers and the EFL should stop being so stuck in the past about the televised 3pm fixtures. I cannot get to away games. I would buy a subscription to watch our away games.

Don't worry.someone's bound to figure out how to get the streams on Kodi, or similar for UK customers. Hold fire for a bit and you'll no doubt be able to get it for free. And it'll serve them right for discriminating against UK (and Irish) citizens.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Gordon Gekko said:

Was trying to use the paypal option myself but just went onto a blank screen?

Anyone know if Jersey, Channel Islands qualifies for the £110 live games deal? really hope it does as can never afford to get over for matches.

Good question.

Can you get all the Sky Sport channels? If you can then probably not.

Email iFollow Support at: ifollow@efl.com, they have been responsive to my questions.

Reply from Ifollow support regarding paypal, seems the arse doesn't know what the elbow is doing :) Are venky's running it?

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting iFollow support.

PayPal is currently not an option but that will be available soon along with direct deposit.
Unfortunately we do not have an exact time frame to provide on that right now.
Feel free to check back with the website or customer support for any updates that become available on that.

Best regards,

EFL iFollow Support 

6 hours ago, Reidy You're a Star said:

Don't worry.someone's bound to figure out how to get the streams on Kodi, or similar for UK customers. Hold fire for a bit and you'll no doubt be able to get it for free. And it'll serve them right for discriminating against UK (and Irish) citizens.

Granted but I've never had a problem with the idea of paying my way in life.

Stunts like the one the EFL are pulling here create piracy and they are too arrogant to see it.

There are no competitors anymore, despite the pretence. It's all about exclusives so people have to pay the going rate to one provider or find a loophole to avoid paying at at all.

57 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Reply from Ifollow support regarding paypal, seems the arse doesn't know what the elbow is doing :) Are venky's running it?

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting iFollow support.

PayPal is currently not an option but that will be available soon along with direct deposit.
Unfortunately we do not have an exact time frame to provide on that right now.
Feel free to check back with the website or customer support for any updates that become available on that.

Best regards,

EFL iFollow Support 

Yes exactly what I got back re Paypal. Arse/elbow was my first thought when I saw their email :)

However has anyone actually succeeded yet in paying with Paypal? I didn't go that far in the process.

Make sure the android app actually works first. It's like a Windows OS new release dilemma :blink:

Edited by AllRoverAsia

12 hours ago, Stuart said:

It's actually a fairly decent law to protect football. Saves lower leagues and stops people sitting on their arses watching the top 4.

2 hours ago, Speedie Dived said:

It's actually a fairly decent law to protect football. Saves lower leagues and stops people sitting on their arses watching the top 4.

In the UK etc limit access which is via a clubs website to away games only. Attendances would cope with that and iFollow would sell loads so clubs would still get revenue.

Hardcore would still travel away. Nothing replaces an away day exprience and might even make clubs try to improve on it.

Embrace technology.

I was just thinking that it is in Sky and BT interests to be against iFollow live EFL games to UK residents.

These outfits want everything. It is a small stretch in imagination to foresee Sky offering EFL games live on demand for a payment. The games are already being filmed. The 3 pm rule would just disappear.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

iFollow. What a terrible name.  Nothing cool about ripping off the Apple 'i'... what a complete lack of brand. It was good in 2002 when Apple started doing it. Now it just makes the product look like it should be £4.99 on a market stall. 

7 minutes ago, J*B said:

iFollow. What a terrible name.  Nothing cool about ripping off the Apple 'i'... what a complete lack of brand. It was good in 2002 when Apple started doing it. Now it just makes the product look like it should be £4.99 on a market stall. 

The EFL iFollow app is still not available.

There is an app in Play Store already called iFollow. Advertised as being an SOS device for ladies personal safety.

Not much research made by the EFL and partners.