BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

1 minute ago, Derbyshire Blue said:

Match Centre Countdown, Beers in fridge and one poured..waiting to be connected to Roots Hall...excited! Let the season commence COYB!!!

Hahaha, mate, yeah same round here. Fridge stocked and getting a thirst on. Hope the match helps more than hinders the buzz.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, klc_2012 said:

Anyone managed to buy a "Match Pass" as opposed to the full subscription? If yes - how did you do it??

Click on matches, first team fixtures, then 'match centre' button in middle of blue bar with fixture on. Should be a option to buy match pass in there.

Edited by danger19_80
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, danger19_80 said:

Click on matches, first team fixtures, then 'match centre' button in middle of blue bar with fixture on. Should be a option to buy match pass in there.

Now it came up - 30 mins before kickoff. Support never mentioned that aspect...

Edited by klc_2012
New info

Strange. 4 different "support agents" told me that i should be able to find the link. 30 mins before game then the option turns up but sounds like some of you had the option to purchase the "match pass" much earlier... 

Not sure but hopefully it works now that i have managed to give them my money :-)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AmericanRover12 said:

Cannot find any page or option to get to the stream on the site.

this is on android, go to match centre , under the team names there are two links, one is watch on iplayer the other is listen

edit: not iplayer , ifollow :)

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1