BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

1 hour ago, AmericanRover12 said:

Cannot find any page or option to get to the stream on the site.

EDIT:: AYYYY we're up lets goooooooo

Same problem here, got it on phone fine  but can nit find a link to watch on desktop.  Clicked link on first team fixture list but take me to a subscribe page with a promo vid running and i'm already signed in.  Quit user unfriendly, missing Rovers player already.  I'd rather listen than watch this crap.

2 minutes ago, USABlue said:

Did that jut as mentioned just get a sign in page with a promo vid.

Make sure you are actually signed in , it shows your name on the top menu but sometimes you are not actually signed in, just had that problem myself with having 

to switch to laptop and hdmi cable because the android app video stopped and said no subscription and it would not let me log out to sign in again 

Edited by perthblue02

4 minutes ago, USABlue said:

Same problem here, got it on phone fine  but can nit find a link to watch on desktop.  Clicked link on first team fixture list but take me to a subscribe page with a promo vid running and i'm already signed in.  Quit user unfriendly, missing Rovers player already.  I'd rather listen than watch this crap.

in the match center after youve signed in on the top right, theres links below the odds to listen to watch live

3 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Make sure you are actually signed in , it shows your name on the top menu but sometimes you are not actually signed in, just had that problem myself with having 

to switch to laptop and hdmi cable because the android app video stopped and said no subscription and it would not let me log out to sign in again 

OK thanks, I will check that as soon as I get over being @#/? off at losing 2-0

Thought the camera bloke did a decent job , like danger19-80 experienced buffering in the second half but put that down to the third world internet over here. 

Need to play around with the android app to see what the problem is with it stopping the video and  losing subscription details not allowing logging out etc , anybody else experience this? 

Well I only caught some of the game as I am on holiday with pretty poor internet access. 

I found that i couldn't watch the game on my mobile but it worked fine on the laptop. I also found that you only actually need the VPN running to sign into iFollow, not to actually stream. So, to save VPN bandwidth or get quicker streaming speeds (if in UK), logout and close the browser. Login to VPN and launch browser and sign into iFollow. Go to the match page and click the watch live button. Then disable the VPN.  You might need to refresh the browser but mine just continued playing once the VPN had dropped.

• Like 1