BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

I have signed up to the Blackburn Rovers app where you can watch interviews and highlights of matches. I live in Ireland so can't sign up for the ifollow. But signed up last year to the Rovers app and they used to show the whole match the following day. When I had spare time I would watch the full match. Seems to be different this year as they only show extended highlights and I can't connect it up to my television either while I could last year. Does anyone know why it has changed? 

4 minutes ago, fenwindows said:

I'm an overseas fan for this game, I'm in tokyo so should be on around 11 tonight if worked it out right. Can I get it on my phone? Do you need a registered address overseas? Has anyone cracked how to get this in England?

Yes, It seems not, It seems so , read through the thread lots of info that should provide answers:)

Edited by perthblue02

28 minutes ago, fenwindows said:

I'm an overseas fan for this game, I'm in tokyo so should be on around 11 tonight if worked it out right. Can I get it on my phone? Do you need a registered address overseas? Has anyone cracked how to get this in England?

if you go to the site there should be customer service online before the game

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead

Save yourselves some cash and the bother lads and lasses. I feel like more of a mug than those giant Sports Direct ones that nobody really wants and we're only two games in. Fantastic.

Okay guys, for those wanting to watch the games on ifollow if you live in the U.K. Follow these instructions:

Pay for a match pass using a VPN to access the website. Pay using PayPal - they go on sale 30 mins before kick off.

Then, click on 'first team fixtures' from the home page and then click on the 'match centre' for the game you have bought a pass for.

You will then see a 'watch live' button. You need to click this. The player will then open but the game will not load - it will just load showing you a buffering symbol. You need to disconnect/turn off your VPN at this point (do not close any windows) and then the game will start showing. Don't ask me how this works! I tried it on the laptop and on the app and both worked.

Hope this helps

2 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

My iFollow debut this week.

Managed to buy a match pass for today so hope my phone connection is ok to stream. I have tested on a free vid so hopeful.

If you are watching it on your phone and it buffers you can alter the video quality  on the video settings, shouldnt make that much difference viewing wise on a small screen.

Anybody had any luck getting a response to enquiries on the ifollow@efl.com email address?

Edited by perthblue02

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I've seen mention of it on here, but is there an xbox app? Or an app for smart tvs? 

Not sure if there is  a specific app, but did read on another site that somebody was using  internet explorer app? on a xbox and viewing the stream that way

1 hour ago, Phil T said:

The live video coverage is as close as you'll get to being in the stadium; no commentary, no replays, and only the noise inside the stadium to go off. In a way, it's a more real representation than what you get on normal TV. It takes a bit of getting used to. I suppose there's pros and cons to both versions.

I don't think there'll be any live coverage of the match against Burnley on iFollow (audio or visual) because it's the Carabao Cup.

You can actually replay incidents live so to speak on the bar at the bottom it shows cards and a ball for goals, just click near them and it plays them back, just click the live button and it goes back to current action, quite handy when you miss the first half and play it through on double speed at half time  :)

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1