BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

I bought a match pass for the Bradford game to watch via the app on my Samsung Win phone, having already tested it with a vid.

The live stream failed to load and kept crashing the app, numerous times.

I gave up trying and listened to the audio commentary. It sounded like just one of the guys from Rover Player but was quite good.

That may have been just my desperation.

I have now managed to watch the extended highlights on the phone/app but so far failed with full match replay.

I have now loaded the app on the Thai wifes Lava phone and will try again v MK Dons.

To load the app I had to first uninstall her Facebook to create space....the wife went feckin mental. Luckily I managed to reinstall after deleting other crap, she is not as yet aware of that :wacko:

• Like 1

On 2017-08-20 at 23:38, des said:

this might sound daft but will it work on my laptop  thinking of buying a season pass  but need to check it will work on my laptop thank des

Yes it should. Only risk is lag/jidder if laptop is slightly underpowered.

11 hours ago, klc_2012 said:

Yes it should. Only risk is lag/jidder if laptop is slightly underpowered.

thanks have watched the high lights might sign for 1 match and see if it works

8 minutes ago, Miker said:

Is tonights game being live streamed on ifollow by any chance? Or at least providing radio commentary? 

For anyone abroad, who has been subscribing to I Follow, it isn't on that tonight, but it is available on other channels. I have got Bein Sport 9 and it is definitely on there.

On 24/08/2017 at 18:21, philipl said:

Reddit soccer stream which was first class with commentary and replays.

Pretty much a one off that.

Obviously there are only streams of games that are being shown live on TV somewhere and since the much anticipated VenkSport India channel didn't materialise and the guy that used to stream from the stands has 'disappeared', live Rovers games are going to continue to be rarely available.

So iFollow or Ceefax??

For those that have iFollow (in the UK but want to watch the games) - I presume that you have to sign up via a non UK IP address (VPN) to gain access to the actual picture stream? Though I must admit, I'm not keen on paying 130 for a full year. On Rovers Player you could pay monthly and cancel at any time, yet on iFollow there seems to be no monthly stream pass and 6 for a game pass which seems a bit steep.

Edited by Husky

ifollow stream on laptop ok here (chrome), even running the commentary audio in a new window (synching quite good). 

Edit : since start of second half audio about 10 seconds behind , even stopping and restarting still out of sync

Edited by perthblue02