BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

Is there anyone on line who lives in Aussie and has a subscription that can check on the replay of Rovers v Rotherham.

It was supposed to be available an hour ago and all I get is a black screen when I try to play it. The same thing happened with the Shrewsbury replay it wasn't available for hours after it was scheduled.

Anybody In Aus please check to see if its working.

]Cheers  

1 hour ago, jw_ said:

Is there anyone on line who lives in Aussie and has a subscription that can check on the replay of Rovers v Rotherham.

It was supposed to be available an hour ago and all I get is a black screen when I try to play it. The same thing happened with the Shrewsbury replay it wasn't available for hours after it was scheduled.

Anybody In Aus please check to see if its working.

]Cheers  

Hi JW

Just tried via chrome and getting a black screen and the controls play etc do nothing

The stuff directly in under the ifollow menu runs ok , highlights , interviews

Edit : tried with a clean install of firefox as well, same result.

Edited by perthblue02

Thanks Phil T and Perthblue02 for your replies, this is what I have found out..

They are not loading the replays at the time they originally stated that is why the screen on the latest match was black.

Once they load it to the system it's fine but the problem is I don't know what time it gets loaded. They said it would be available at 12noon UK time the day after the match but that's just not happening. 12noon UK time is 9pm here and I tried until 11pm and it still hadn't loaded but this morning its finally available. This has happened with the last two matches so I've sent them a detailed email of complaint. My concern is that when daylight saving starts/ends the time difference will  even worse with live games starting at 2am (Aus time) and replays allegedly starting at 11pm (Aus time) but obviously that last one could start any time in the middle of the night.

The only way to be able to see the game during normal hours is to watch a replay and it now looks like that will be 2 days after a game and then I have to get the wife to sign in because I don't want to see the score :).

All that being said I have seen every game this season and will see whole of the season and I haven't done that for donkeys years, so I am enjoying it but just brassed off with Ifollow.  

1 hour ago, jw_ said:

The only way to be able to see the game during normal hours is to watch a replay and it now looks like that will be 2 days after a game and then I have to get the wife to sign in because I don't want to see the score :).

Sat 10 pm and midweek 2.45am kick offs here, another benefit of living in  Westralia  :)

Edited by perthblue02

For those in Aus, Bein sports have announced they have secured the EFL contract for the next 5 years. First live games on this weekend 

Edit: apparently started last night with Cardiff v Leeds (just watched highlights, Junior Hoilett looking in fine form)

Edited by perthblue02

perthblue02

Thanks for the tip I hadn't heard about that.

By the way here's the reply I got on my complaint to Ifollow but the last line has me puzzled. 

Thank you for contacting ifollow support.

We do understand the problem and we did have technical difficulties to show the full match replays.

We had passed the  message on to the club and we had got that sorted

11 hours ago, Husky said:

It's disappointing that you can't login to other clubs iFollow accounts and see other live matches.

So far I give iFollow a fail grade.

Seriously, you expect every match for £110 a season!?

Just now, Phil T said:

I've tried a couple of different browsers, even mobile. Just getting p*ssed off with the whole thing to be honest. If it's not a technical problem, it's some account cock up by them.

Annoying. 

Don't have a season pass - pay for the games i can see and it worked fine except the video wouldn't load in IE 

Video link shows for me on my iPhone, but gives an error message saying 'Due to rights restrictions you cannot view the game from this location'. I am in the US. I agree with Phil T....very poor....it is either one problem or another every week.

I have got video working. I use Safari on my mac. There was a software update this week that I suspect may have changed settings. I had to go to 'preferences' then 'websites' then 'location' and then click the radio button to allow the rovers website to access location. 

Still not clear why video didn't work on my iPhone, but looking at location settings it see that the iFollow app doesn't show up. I can't figure out why it isn't there or how to allow it to access my location, but I suspect that is the cause of the problem

On 08/10/2017 at 01:02, Preben said:

Hardly every match considering the vast majority of them are on at the same time.

You could do this on the 'Player' system - and it was often better to hear the oppositions commentators when the 'local party line drivel' got too much.

On 14/10/2017 at 16:55, JacknOry said:

sounds like a big fail so far this iFollow - id be chasing my money back if i were you guys.

There should at least be a 'buffering' discount.

That happened so much during the last game I saw - especially in the 2nd half.  It's extra irritating if you've tried (and managed) to sync the audio - as when the picture slows down the audio goes out of sync again and it's seriously not worth the hassle of having to keep doing it again.

On 08/10/2017 at 00:02, Preben said:

Well, you can only watch one at once. How much do you think somebody should pay for that flexibility? £110 x 48 clubs is over £5k!

• Like 1