BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

51 minutes ago, Derbyshire Blue said:

just seen that game not on iFollow... because being shown abroad... I'm abroad but cant find it anyone a link Please.... annoyed!!! 

As far as I can tell the game is not being shown live anywhere. According to ifollow support because the game was originally scheduled for tv coverage on the original date the broadcasters still hold the rights to it even though they are not showing it on the new date. 

Send an email to ifollow@efl.com :) asking them which country the game is being showed in thus preventing it being broadcast on ifollow as per the terms and conditions (which does not mention anything about broadcasters holding the fixture for re-arranged dates)

Edit. Just sent the efl another email, as I remembered that when the game was originally scheduled nobody had the EFL tv rights in Australia, so there should be no reason why the game on the 31st of October should not be shown on ifollow in Australia. Doubt I will get a response as per usual with the EFL

Edited by perthblue02

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Husky said:

IFollow is simply terrible.

There was no 'watch now' link. Then one appeared . . . but it's now just a black box.

It finally came on the goal celebrations . . I missed the goal.

The pictures are way ahead of the commentary . . .

I want my money back. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

5 minutes ago, Robin said:

I only have the "listen live" button.

If you're not in the UK or at least using a non-UK ip in some way and have paid for the 'visuals' then try refreshing (or going back to the start).

I've finally got it on . . (I also cleared cookies - though don't know if that made a difference)

Rovers.jpg

Edited by Husky

3 minutes ago, Husky said:

If you're not in the UK or at least using a non-UK ip in some way and have paid for the 'visuals' then try refreshing (or going back to the start).

I've finally got it on . . 

Rovers.jpg

Now i got it to work. Thanks for the guide Husky ;)

14 minutes ago, Husky said:

The usual shit 'tonight' then?

My American correspondent reliably informs me it’s working really well tonight.

Please remember we cannot allow discussions of how to watch the match!