BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, klc_2012 said:

Is today's game available on iFollow?

https://www.crewealex.net/news/2017/december/blackburn-fa-cup-preview--ways-to-follow-the-game/

'Overseas-based fans will not be able to watch the game live as FA Cup games are not part of the streamable package, but audio commentary WILL be available'

I presume it's the same for Rovers fans. Google is your friend and all that.

• 2 weeks later...

So it seems we are not allowed to open two tabs and listen to the commentary anymore and the watch live still only has crowd sound, there is audio commentary but if you put it on the picture gets turned off.  

I presume this is the same for all?

I know not everyone wants it but anyone found a work around?

43 minutes ago, Blueandwhitemike said:

So it seems we are not allowed to open two tabs and listen to the commentary anymore and the watch live still only has crowd sound, there is audio commentary but if you put it on the picture gets turned off.  

I presume this is the same for all?

I know not everyone wants it but anyone found a work around?

Looks like it started the other week, the  ifraud follow customer service said it is not technically possible for both the audio and video streams to come from the same account at the same time (although it was before they flipped a switch ;)) Looking around other clubs forums etc it seems I follow are blaming the clubs for the lack of commentary on the video and the clubs blaming ifollow, EFL keeping stum and taking their cut

Of course no response directly from the EFL on their ifollow email address who are proving to be as much use as their mates at the FA Integrity committee 

Shame really the concept is good and if everything worked as promised at the beginning worth the money.

Not seen or heard of any work arounds yet 

Edited by perthblue02

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding lack of commentary I got this from ifollow@efl.com

Due to broadcasting rules and regulations that iFollow are required to follow, our service has always intended to provide one or the other and not as a joint a product. If you notice on our subscription plan you will see that live audio and live video commentary are listed as individual items not combined.

That's certainly not the impression I got... I'm not surprised they are just making excuses rather than talking about solutions.

10 minutes ago, Blueandwhitemike said:

Due to broadcasting rules and regulations that iFollow are required to follow, our service has always intended to provide one or the other and not as a joint a product. If you notice on our subscription plan you will see that live audio and live video commentary are listed as individual items not combined.

That's certainly not the impression I got... I'm not surprised they are just making excuses rather than talking about solutions.

Funny. Rochdale i player is providing rovers commentary. ?

46 minutes ago, Gogger said:

Do you guys get todays stream to work? Just black for me.

I'm not getting the picture at all.  The audio option is OK but not worth paying for so I think this will be my last time on this.  Didn't work Saturday either although I have asked for a refund.  

1 hour ago, Blueandwhitemike said:

Very poor.

I can't even try and sync them together any more as the pictures turn off and a message about 'only being able to have one stream open at the same time'. What shit!

14 minutes ago, Husky said:

Very poor.

I can't even try and sync them together any more as the pictures turn off and a message about 'only being able to have one stream open at the same time'. What shit!

Long as the picture quality is ok I'd mute it anyways! Enjoy fella

Just now, Biddy said:

Is a match pass of todays game available?  It's not showing up for me, only the "listen live now" option is there.

Ignore me, I'm being dim.  Last time I tried there used to be 2 buttons (back at the Gillingham game), I've just noticed it lets me buy the match pass if I click in the listen live button. DOH!

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a decent guide to using this in the UK? I used it for Rochdale away,  but completely forgot what I set my VPN to etc :lol:

I’m finding it impossible to buy the match pass on mobile, just keeps creating a new top menu. Can’t rememeber how I did it last time :( 

EDIT: All sorted! Now I just need to get a few beers :) 

Edited by Dan

I’m only getting the option to listen live after using the Netherlands on my VPN and buying a match pass for €6. Have I done something wrong? 

Edit: All good, watch live has appeared after clicking about a bit. :)

Edited by Dan