BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

That's an absolutely great initiative taken keeping in mind all those people outside the UK and Ireland who closely follow EFL. I am sometimes out of the UK for work and this would be great for me as well as I would get to see the matches no matter where I am at a different corner of the world. Kudos and well done.

I had a Player HD subscription which I bought last January for twelve months. As it’s now run out I looked at I follow to try and subscribe again for a further twelve months but can only find the match day or monthly subscription available. Has anyone subscribed to I follow for twelve months and if so how?

8 hours ago, old darwen blue said:

I had a Player HD subscription which I bought last January for twelve months. As it’s now run out I looked at I follow to try and subscribe again for a further twelve months but can only find the match day or monthly subscription available. Has anyone subscribed to I follow for twelve months and if so how?

I think the 12 months was only available before the start of the season.  I think you just have to get match passes from now until the end of this season.

5 hours ago, Biddy said:

I think the 12 months was only available before the start of the season.  I think you just have to get match passes from now until the end of this season.

Yes. I think it's a "seasons pass" rather than "12 months pass"

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2018 at 01:12, McClarky said:

You can watch for free online though when it’s on sky so good news really.

Not here I can't, not that I am aware of.  I have tried and never can get it, even uf I want to pay for it.  Too bad really wanted to watch this one.

Nevermind, happy camper here, it's on ESPN3, watched Bury game on it, good video and decent commentary non of the Sky Rovers bashing.  I had checked a day or two ago and it did not list the game as being on.

Edited by USABlue

8 hours ago, Fraserkirky said:

I love Ifollow, best 100quid ever spent. Wish they could find a way to put the commentary in the live video, rather than the crowd noise. Rovers fans are too bloody loud this year!

Not as loud as those bloody EA sports ads when you forget to turn the volume down at the end of the first half !

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rovers v Peterborough game next Thursday is being shown live in the US on their new ESPN+ online channel. It is $4.99/month but appears to be free for 30 days. For info, a replay of the full Shrewsbury game from tonight is also available online right now.

On 4/12/2018 at 20:17, andyh said:

Rovers v Peterborough game next Thursday is being shown live in the US on their new ESPN+ online channel. It is $4.99/month but appears to be free for 30 days. For info, a replay of the full Shrewsbury game from tonight is also available online right now.

Thanks for the heads up. Is this an app for your phone?

You can access ESPN + from the regular ESPN app on your phone...there is also an appletv app. You can also access directly from your computer browser via the ESPN home page. Either way however you will need to set up an account, but the 30 day free offer continues (conveniently) until Thursday. It is US only. 

Think those using VPNs to watch ifollow are going to have trouble on Tuesday. The EFL have made a big crackdown today. Tried to watch the Shrewsbury game and no go. Looking through other team's forums today and a similar story.

Just tried to log on to Rovers ifollow using a VPN from a variety of different countries and it wouldn't let me. Any techies know a workaround?