BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

1 hour ago, marillion747 said:

I think Sky will be showing 1 midweek game live from the EFL leagues, all the others games that night will be available to watch live, not through Sky, but through the clubs official websites, at a cost, I think of £10 a game. 

According to this, when there is a full midweek round of fixtures all games will be available via the red button plus the one shown on the main channel

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/11453079/sky-bet-efl-on-sky-sports-follow-championship-league-one-and-league-two-in-201819

possibly when it’s not a full round of fixtures (movement for postponements) then these are available on ifollow?

Edited by Derby Blue

12 hours ago, Cherry Blue said:

Poor quality TV on sky and a few minutes behind.

The quality is actually much better on the Sky Sports app as it's in HD. I think you may be able to watch it on the Sky Sports Player for PC/Mac's too, and that is also much better quality.

Edited by Gumbi

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I got the match pass. A tenner is steep, but some of the rivers from other tributaries don't flow very well. Last time they blocked two rivers I was looking at. 

Was that the Hull game? Literally somebody showing a TV screen with a webcam?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Working now, but the stream is jumpy. My laptop only has wifi, no ethernet. 

Could I watch I follow on my ps4? Too late for this game 

Never mind Ps4 it's like a really badly programmed early 90's 16 bit video game.

Uncrisp visuals, poor collision detection, delayed sound effects. STINKER 14%. Only £39.99

I watched from the US. Quality was great. Rovers commentary was at a good volume and in sync. Slo-mo replays. Good camera angles. There has been previously been plenty to complain about from iFollow but not today. Lets hope it continues like this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

Commentary was slightly out of sync but the picture quality was good and there were multiple camera angles. 

Same for me - picture was good, but very annoying to have the sound out of sync

• Like 1

The picture was poor for me when I connected my laptop/netbook to the TV via HDMI, but I just watched on the laptop then and it was fine. The commentary was actually decent. The commentary was slightly behind the action, which I suppose is a lot better than it being ahead! Ten pounds is steep alright, that's around 12-13 euros. 5 pounds would be more reasonable. Having said that, I will still pay it.