BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

18 hours ago, darrenrover said:

I'm currently in USA and bracing myself to face up to Hurricane Florence and was looking forward to watching Saturday's game against Villa on ifollow. I've just found out that there are no game passes available for this due to it being shown live on Sky. Does anyone have any idea where (or if) it will be screened in United States or whether I can access my UK Sky Sports account somehow whilst in US? Thanks if anyone can help.

Yes, you can search for the online service ESPN+.  They currently offer one week free trials and you can watch it as a replay if you end up being busy at that time.

19 hours ago, darrenrover said:

I'm currently in USA and bracing myself to face up to Hurricane Florence and was looking forward to watching Saturday's game against Villa on ifollow. I've just found out that there are no game passes available for this due to it being shown live on Sky. Does anyone have any idea where (or if) it will be screened in United States or whether I can access my UK Sky Sports account somehow whilst in US? Thanks if anyone can help.

I feel you.... currently in Hong Kong waiting for the biggest Typhoon to hit ever.... going to be a cracker of a weekend. 

equivalent to a t-5 Hurricane.... 

1 hour ago, nathan_rovers1 said:

I feel you.... currently in Hong Kong waiting for the biggest Typhoon to hit ever.... going to be a cracker of a weekend. 

equivalent to a t-5 Hurricane.... 

Crikey nathan, aye, a belter all round! Hopefully 3 points against Villa should make it a happy birthday for me on Sunday! Lenoir, mountain blues in preparation!

IMG_0776.JPG

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
3 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Is the Villa game on Ifollow?

It's on Sky, with that being the case, is it not easy enough to find in The ROI? Failing that, with the above in mind, a stream wouldn't be too complicated to find I don't imagine....

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

It's on Sky, with that being the case, is it not easy enough to find in The ROI? Failing that, with the above in mind, a stream wouldn't be too complicated to find I don't imagine....

Ah ya, it will be on in pubs. I just wanted to watch it at home. I don't have Sky or any channels like that, I think they are a rip off. I find streams by and large jumpy and unreliable.  Pub it is :) 

If we were on Sky more than 2-3 times a year, I would probably pay for it. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

4 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ah ya, it will be on in pubs. I just wanted to watch it at home. I don't have Sky or any channels like that, I think they are a rip off. I find streams by and large jumpy and unreliable.  Pub it is :) 

We are easily on sky more than that this season.

5 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I know that if you want every single channel (movies etc.) it can be a big rip-off, but can't you still get really good deals for Skysports these days? A family member told me they are paying £5 a month for just the Sports channels. - Even cheaper than iFollow (and Asda price).

5 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

So for those saying I could watch a sky sports red button game on a laptop, I can't. Unless I am doing it wrong. I can only watch the games that are on the actual channels 

Same for me subscribing to NowTV.

I thought I’d played a blinder getting all Sky Sports channels for £89 a year on Black Friday but alas, turns out they are cleverer than me.

Rivers freely flow nowadays at least.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Hasta said:

I couldnt get the Skysports App to stream the game either.

I ended up eventually on some stream of Ill-repute.

Worked for me. It shows the main game, but undernesth it says SEE MORE, click on that and select which game. 

10 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

So for those saying I could watch a sky sports red button game on a laptop, I can't. Unless I am doing it wrong. I can only watch the games that are on the actual channels 

Worked for me. It shows the main game, but undernesth it says SEE MORE, click on that and select which game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AAK said:

I'm in the Czech Republic at the moment and even the main game wasn't playing. I spent about 30 minutes messing around before giving up on it.

SkyGo works fine but the app doesn't seem to work over here for Championship games.  Similarly, if I try and view the highlights of any previous Championship games it says not allowed in this location. Other vids such as post match interviews work though.

7 minutes ago, Hasta said:

I'm in the Czech Republic at the moment and even the main game wasn't playing. I spent about 30 minutes messing around before giving up on it.

SkyGo works fine but the app doesn't seem to work over here for Championship games.  Similarly, if I try and view the highlights of any previous Championship games it says not allowed in this location. Other vids such as post match interviews work though.

Ah right, sorry mate.

12 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

You can't watch red button on laptops, the only way you can access sky coverage outside of the Red Button is on the Sky Sports App (not SkyGo)